• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Anth0ny

Why are you watching WWE then?

i don't

i watched that soomaslam match when i heard dave's rating

that was a mistake

I'm a new japan guy from now on because I need styles that are strong, and dragon suplexes that drop the opponent on their fucking head.

Heroman

Banned
i.gif

Kornflayx

i don't

that was a mistake

I'm a new japan guy from now on because I need styles that are strong, and dragon suplexes that drop the opponent on their fucking head.

You sound like someone who writes emails to the Lapsed Fan.

Even with the rumors of how they'll handle it, in general Sister Abigail really should just be a cryptic being to mention every now and again in Bray promos and nothing else.

Sephzilla

Bray Wyatt has apparently had the ability to summon Sister Abigail all this time. So of course he wouldn't debut this ability when confronting someone like John Cena at WrestleMania or fighting Randy Orton for the championship after Orton already tried to destroy Abigail. Clearly the right time for this is for a random feud against Finn Balor

While I always didn't like the idea I'd rather with Sister Abigail they just
grabbed one of the women and pretended Sister Abigail's spirit possessed them.

Me trying to decipher English or anything intelligble from heroman posts

While I always didn't like the idea I'd rather with Sister Abigail they just
grabbed one of the women and pretended Sister Abigail's spirit possessed them.

I like it better this way tbh. Like....

Let's be honest, everything else with Bray has been fucked up. This was always going to fuck up too. Anyone who would have been involved with this, when it tanked, would have been ruined. If this was the return of Paige, or the callup of someone like Nikki Cross, or the signing of someone like Candice LeRae, they'd have never recovered from this. At least this way, he's the only one who's sinking. And with House of Horrors and the Mania worms shit, this not only won't be the only thing he's sunk with this year alone, it might barely be top 2.

i don't

that was a mistake

What if a client told you they were looking to haggle on a house, and they started slapping their arms

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
marvel pulling the punisher showing because of vegas is almost as shallow as the warrior bullshit

like pulling it for this one moment for a franchises that honestly fantasizes gun culture and murder. like dont bother pulling it because you and all the other companies are going to keep putting out this shit because its going to keep selling. just be upfront about it.

Marvel has found a new partner in the world’s fifth-largest defense contractor, Northrop Grumman.

What the fresh hell is this, you ask? Marvel announced on Twitter that they’re teaming up with Northrop Grumman, an arms manufacturer with over 20 billion dollars in revenue a year.

We understand this isn’t a new comic book, but rather some kind of event at the booth.

Responses were mixed, with some questioning the morality of the decision.

Northrop Grumman are thrilled by the prospect, having redecorated their Twitter page to celebrate the companies joining forces.

While it might seem like an odd pairing, an ostensibly left-leaning publishers of superhero funny books teaming up with a maker of weapons, it’s not all that strange if you really think about it. After all, Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter, is a longtime friend of Donald Trump and serves as an official advisor to the president of the United States. And who has waged more war than the good ol’ U.S. of A?

We’ve reached out to Marvel for comment, and we’ll be sure to send someone by Marvel’s booth at 3 p.m. Saturday to find out what this is all about.
tumblr_otaclyjhtx1vaosveo5_500.gif

Zach

Zach still has to apologize to the GWF and WrassleGAF Universe for his multiple failed Fanta tests!

I'm pretty sure he boasts about them.

I will respond to these allegations at a press conference after GWF 9. Thank you.

Getting yelled at in an hour or two about the pot

How old are you, half a moon?

(Not being catty. I'm really curious.)

The Wrasslegaf community?!

Yes, that's the one.

Top Bottom