• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Sephzilla

Zd53EWV.gif

Raw64life

I can't believe they're doing Jinder/Nakamura and Orton/Rusev again at a PPV called Hell in a Cell with no stipulations whatsoever. And Nakamura definitely isn't winning so I'm expecting the same exact finish with zero thought put into doing anything unique or interesting during the match. Actually, on second thought I can believe it.

Tom Nook

Triple Threat Match
OwensIsNow vs Mahonay vs Excelsiorlef

Three GWF superstars are going to have the opportunity to grab the brass ring and receive their first win in GWF competition!

I should be in this match :(

Who is hype about HELL IN A CELL!!!!!!

I'm excited for a Hideo Itami appearance! Can't wait for him to screw over Nakamura and establish himself as a big time heel on Smackdown. Plus it'll be cool to see him and his old rival Daniel Bryan yell at each other in backstage segments after Hideo shows too much brutality against his opponents!

(Let me dream)

I'm excited for a Hideo Itami appearance! Can't wait for him to screw over Nakamura and establish himself as a big time heel on Smackdown. Plus it'll be cool to see him and his old rival Daniel Bryan yell at each other in backstage after Hideo shows too much brutality against his opponents!

(Let me dream)
God dammit I want this now.

Tom Nook

I'm excited for a Hideo Itami appearance! Can't wait for him to screw over Nakamura and establish himself as a big time heel on Smackdown. Plus it'll be cool to see him and his old rival Daniel Bryan yell at each other in backstage after Hideo shows too much brutality against his opponents!

(Let me dream)

:O

Anth0ny

This might need to become your new GWF gimmick if #5Years doesn't pan out

Anthony Trevor "The Only Good Youtuber" Phillips

I could see the promos now....

HERE I AM

Respectful to women, respectful to all people, a hater of nazis and trump

AND I'M REPAID WITH POOR AD RATES AND ONLY 2500 SUBSCRIBERS?

Heroman

Banned

(Let me dream)
And then Kenta Kobashi will come out and challenge aj to a loser leaves America match.

So far I've had decent judgement of character for online personalities:

Matt Lees
Jim Sterling
The LoadingReadyRun team
Zach

I mean, yeah he's not a Nazi but I Can't agree with you on Sterling, friend. He stirs shit up to draw attention just like everyone else. He pulled two stunts this year that were enough for me to stop following him after all these years. The Yooka Laylee was one of them

Sephzilla

I mean, yeah he's not a Nazi but I Can't agree with you on Sterling, friend. He stirs shit up to draw attention just like everyone else. He pulled two stunts this year that were enough for me to stop following him after all these years. The Yooka Laylee was one of them

Sterling used to be kind of an offensive piece of crap (excelsiorlef educated me on some of that) but it honestly seems like the guy educated himself and made himself a better person. Now the worst thing he does is stir the pot and get fanbases upset (which is admittedly something he always did)

Zach

Sterling used to be kind of an offensive piece of crap (excelsiorlef educated me on some of that) but it honestly seems like the guy educated himself and made himself a better person. Now the worst thing he does is stir the pot and get fanbases upset (which is admittedly something he always did)

I'm always a fan of imperfect people striving to improve. None of us have it all figured out.

The comment about ROH/NJPW is something that has become increasingly annoying. Tons of people who just watched their first NJPW matches this year not shutting the ef up about how much better it is than WWE....while discussing RAW/Smackdown. You're not special because you just discovered wrestling outside of WWE.
I feel this was the foundation of the #5years movement.

Once again, I believe the "every wrestler is a piece of crap until proven otherwise" rule should also apply to Youtube personalities. Except for friend Anth0ny, we know he's good people
I actually grow fearful of any youtuber I enjoy these days because this rule is dead on.

So far I've had decent judgement of character for online personalities:

Matt Lees
Jim Sterling
The LoadingReadyRun team
Zach
Is it odd that I would've expected Lees to be a berk only to be pleasantly surprised that it's not the case?

Sterling was arguably something a heel who took a strong face turn without losing his edge, you know, the best kind of face turn.

Who is hype about HELL IN A CELL!!!!!!
I'm at least interested to see how we approach Shane killing himself this time around.

I could see the promos now....

HERE I AM

Respectful to women, respectful to all people, a hater of nazis and trump

AND I'M REPAID WITH POOR AD RATES AND ONLY 2500 SUBSCRIBERS?

Controversy creates cash friend.

Top Bottom