• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Sephzilla - why not PM an Admin (Like Stump) to change your username to Robocop?

Sephzilla

Hey Sephzilla - why not PM an Admin (Like Stump) to change your username to Robocop?

I've actually thought about it. It's one of those situations where it's either use RoboCop since that's always my avatar or stick with the name I use as my handle pretty much everywhere else. Over on Destructoid I'm actually one of the front page comment moderators, more people there call me RoboCop than Seph I think.

Ithil

I've actually thought about it. It's one of those situations where it's either use RoboCop since that's always my avatar or stick with the name I use as my handle pretty much everywhere else. Over on Destructoid I'm actually one of the front page comment moderators, more people there call me RoboCop than Seph I think.

This way any time you leave we can say "Sayonara, Robocop".

Sephzilla

This way any time you leave we can say "Sayonara, Robocop".

That might have a negative impact on your health

robocop_15_sayonara.jpg

Sigh, maybe I should just get the rename

Hasney

I've been playing some C64 wrestling games. Man. It's not a pretty scene.

Micro League Wrestling wasn't bad. We did get the horrible Ocean ones though... Yeesh.

At least upgrade to the Amiga if you're deadset on proceeding. Got all the same games, just prettier.

jmdajr

God damn I'm still paranoid about this Ebola crap. Having a melting pot city at times like this with flights all over the world... is kind of freaky. Houston has a big community from Africa all over the place.

Yeah, yeah I realize the odds of dying in a car accident are much higher, but the odds of having ball cancer were super fucking low and I still won that lottery. Sure I beat cancer, but I rather not have to beat Ebola too.

Aiii

So not worth it
God damn I'm still paranoid about this Ebola crap. Having a melting pot city at times like this with flights all over the world... is kind of freaky. Houston has a big community from Africa all over the place.

Yeah, yeah I realize the odds of dying in a car accident are much higher, but the odds of having ball cancer were super fucking low and I still won that lottery. Sure I beat cancer, but I rather not have to beat Ebola too.

When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with

blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, feces, vomit, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola
objects (like needles and syringes) that have been contaminated with the virus
infected animals
Ebola is not spread through the air or by water, or in general, food. However, in Africa, Ebola may be spread as a result of handling bushmeat (wild animals hunted for food) and contact with infected bats.

So basically, don't trade blood, spit, vomit, sperm (might not be a problem in your case, I'm not sure how this one-ball thing works) or your shit with someone that might have Ebola and you're good.

Sephzilla

I'd only get legit worried if people start showing signs of infection in a larger number. If the number gets over 100 then I'd start to worry. But really though, this being the first case of this Ebola virus in the Americas ever should be a sign that we really need to drastically limit access in/out of Africa right now.

jmdajr

I handle my kids shit every day with this pottie training business. That's my biggest worry if it somehow gets to Daycare. We'll all be toast.

Saddened to hear about how the 3DS is causing all these constraints on how they designed the new smash, but at the same time constraints can lead to clever, creative things.

FAAAAVVVVVV FIVE SMASH BROS LEVELS:

1 - Warioware Inc.
2 - Big Blue
3 - Summit
4 - Jungle Japes
5 - Pokemon Floats

Gonzalez

Banned
nWo month, huh?
I'm getting tired of all these nWo marks taking over the joint, while we the members of WrassleGAF continue to proudly wave the WrassleGAF flag.This will always be where the big boys play, and you nWo marks will never change that!

Sephzilla

I'm getting tired of all these nWo marks taking over the joint, while we the members of WrassleGAF continue to proudly wave the WrassleGAF flag.This will always be where the big boys play, and you nWo marks will never change that!

Look at the adjective, play.

We ain't here to play.

Sephzilla

So finally catching up on the WWE latest....and they are breaking up the Wyatts!?

WTF!

I'm not entirely sure what they're doing with the Wyatts. I think it's more setting up Luke for a solo run. But since they aren't changing up his character and are using Wyatt in Luke's vignettes I'm thinking it's more going to be that they're still aligned but each is more free to act on their own accord. This could also set up a new Wyatt family member.

Sephzilla

Fully expect John Cena to be retconned into being the 4th Man.

One thing I fear about Cena ever turning heel. Face Cena is arguably worse than Hulkamania Hogan in terms of spotlight hogging, I worry that Heel Cena could surpass Hollywood Hogan or Evolution HHH in terms of being a spotlight hogging villain.

DMczaf

I really feel like emailing into Meltzerz and asking about Cena always being inserted into angles that are hot, and then the angle immediately dies off with everyone looking bad except Cena.

He'll probably just defend it with his Vince's Advocate angle and say "Well, this is what THEY think..."

Alucard

Banned
Just wanna say that kids are awesome. My daughter before dinner yesterday:

"Papa, I don't want cheeseburger. I want...cheeseburger."

@_@ So adorable and confusing.

Sephzilla

Just found out one of my friends is doing a Halloween costume party again this year. Thinking of going as Hollywood Hogan.

Top Bottom