• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

DMczaf

But this was also the PlayStation 2's narrative

Eh, it wasn't the most powerful system but it was still pretty damn powerful for it's time. It wasn't like Sony took a PS1, slapped some extra RAM in it and called it PS2 like Nintendo is trying to do lately.

Sephzilla

Eh, it wasn't the most powerful system but it was still pretty damn powerful for it's time. It wasn't like Sony took a PS1, slapped some extra RAM in it and called it PS2 like Nintendo is trying to do lately.

It was fairly underpowered compared to the GameCube and Xbox. The PS1 was less powerful than the N64 as well, if I remember.

With the bolded part, I wouldn't call the Wii-U a case of that.
That was definitely the Wii, though

a3lvyzL.png

an observation that is well outside of the expected range of values in a study or experiment, and which is often discarded from the data set

Your definition also kind of works though, as Big E's pecs appear to be trying to leave his body, and Kofi's appear to have succeeded.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Time to shoot

Fire Emblem and Shulk just make Nintendo seem desperate for husbando/waifu characters instead of awesome ones.

Hasney

Time to shoot:

Every shoot in here prior to this one is wrong. Especially nemss. That should be a punchable offense

Hi there peeps, quick question: What's the best way to watch Wrasslin' in the UK?

You mean watch it live? There's a whole bunch of promotions up and down the UK that are well worth a look, PROGRESS, Southside, Revolution Pro, Preston City, FutureShock, Tidal Pro, ICW, etc. Most have DVDs/MP4s for sale and run events pretty regularly, check out this show from PROGRESS that they put up for free on youtube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it2coTptmlM

If Metal Gear Solid sucks so much then why we got so many ripoffs like Splinter Cell, Syphon Filter, Operation: Winback, Headhunter, and Kim Possible?

"Thanks for doing this. You said how Layla, Alicia fox were the nicest divas. Which are the worst to deal with?"
"AJ and Cameron."
"I expected Cameron, but AJ? How so?"
"She's real life crazy in my opinion."

There you have it, folks.

Vylash

"Thanks for doing this. You said how Layla, Alicia fox were the nicest divas. Which are the worst to deal with?"
"AJ and Cameron."

Being the perfect wrestler can drive a person crazy, I get it

"AJ and Cameron."

So CM Punk really does dig crazy chicks, no wonder he approved that shirt.

Pavaloo

"AJ and Cameron."

didn't she cuss out some lady for flirting with punk or something

jmdajr

Time to Shoot

N64 was trash and I'm glad I got a PS1 before it even came out. Been all downhill since SNES which was the last console worth owning by them

It's cause she called Punk a fuck face actually. Then left to go laugh with her friends.

I'd be pissed too.

Kojima and MGS hate on Wrassle GAF now?
Anything can happen now....

I don't think she SHOOT called him a fuck face though.

Update to previous shoot - videogames may be for loser nerd babbies, but MGS is still cool

Top Bottom