• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

nWo month, huh?

Sting-rafters.jpg

there was no fast count. that nerd lost fair and square

Alucard

Banned
I really feel like emailing into Meltzerz and asking about Cena always being inserted into angles that are hot, and then the angle immediately dies off with everyone looking bad except Cena.

He'll probably just defend it with his Vince's Advocate angle and say "Well, this is what THEY think..."

Dude is a leech.

Ryback's getting some momentum? CENA TIME.
Daniel Bryan's over on his own? CENA TIME.
Ambrose is a hit with fans? FUCK THAT. CENA TIME.

Your time is up, his time is forever.

Sephzilla

Probably be super pricey unless it was some cheap foam shit

A few years ago I found out that some people who had the original molds from the first movie made suits on demand for like $1200. I would have bought one but they stopped doing those like 9 months prior.

A few years ago I found out that some people who had the original molds from the first movie made suits on demand for like $1200. I would have bought one but they stopped doing those like 9 months prior.

You'll probably get sick of heat exhaustion after a few hours.

jmdajr

We at WWE would like to apologize to the Russian people for the incident on Monday Night Raw that could have been construed as disrespect for their nation's flag.

Fire Big Show!

Sephzilla

Hey Sunny,
We should get a survey thread in OT asking who's here to talk about the MCU and who's here to talk about the NWO

You'll probably get sick of heat exhaustion after a few hours.

Don't care, I'd be RoboCop. Worth it. At the time one of my best friends still owned a Ford Taurus that looked like the ones in the movies too.

DMczaf

Hey Sunny,
We should get a survey thread in OT asking who's here to talk about the MCU and who's here to talk about the NWO

And just like when nWo was starting to get booed, we will say "One more...for the good guys." when a bunch of Marvel freaks flood the thread.

*sips from Dixie cup*

So I'm going to Japan in May and I really want to see some wrestling. I'll be around Tokyo on the 24th. I was thinking about going to the Super Junior tournament. Any other suggestions?

Vylash

imagine if Hogan was still in good condition and he was still an in ring competitor right now along with Cena, nobody would even show up to work

So I can't even miss a Raw without Cena being inserted to the hottest angle at the moment for no reason?

"Hottest angle at the moment"?

That's like saying "I'm the fittest member of WrassleGaf".

You know it's slim pickings when jabrones are clamoring for Ambrose-Rollins segments. Sorry Cena spoiled your fun, Nadal=RogerKilla, but I'll clue you in because I'm such a nice guy.

for no reason?

Cena is in the WWE title picture after losing to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and had rematch clause, which he utilized at Night of Champions. Seth Rollins has a briefcase that entitles him to a Championship match whenever he wants. Dean Ambrose was screwed over by The Authority in the Money in the Bank ladder match which enabled Seth Rollins to win it and has driven him to make sure Rollins can never cash it in. Rollins interfered in Cena's rematch to try to cash in his briefcase and win the title.

Now all of our players are in place, see if you can still keep up, it's almost over.

Cena wants revenge. Rollins wants the championship. Ambrose wants Rollins.

Got it? Did I clear everything up for you? Here's a another tip:

Keep Cena's name out of your mouth and off your keyboard and stick to lusting after white women, mark.

So I'm going to Japan in May and I really want to see some wrestling. I'll be around Tokyo on the 24th. I was thinking about going to the Super Junior tournament. Any other suggestions?

Dragon Gate have their Dead or Alive show around that time, it's one of their biggest shows of the year, also I imagine DDT would be a lot of fun.

Dragon Gate have their Dead or Alive show around that time, it's one of their biggest shows of the year, also I imagine DDT would be a lot of fun.

Thanks. I was actually hoping to catch a DDT show. I'm going with a tour group, so it would probably be easier to get people to go to DDT.

Phew, for a minute there I lost myself.

Sorry, Rafa=FedKilla, I let my hate get the best of me instead of rising above it. I'm leaving my post unedited and unadulterated as a cautionary reminder to myself and mark of shame.

"Hottest angle at the moment"?

That's like saying "I'm the fittest member of WrassleGaf".

You know it's slim pickings when jabrones are clamoring for Ambrose-Rollins segments. Sorry Cena spoiled your fun, Nadal=RogerKilla, but I'll clue you in because I'm such a nice guy.

Cena is in the WWE title picture after losing to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and had rematch clause, which he utilized at Night of Champions. Seth Rollins has a briefcase that entitles him to a Championship match whenever he wants. Dean Ambrose was screwed over by The Authority in the Money in the Bank ladder match which enabled Seth Rollins to win it and has driven him to make sure Rollins can never cash it in. Rollins interfered in Cena's rematch to try to cash in his briefcase and win the title.

Now all of our players are in place, see if you can still keep up, it's almost over.

Cena wants revenge. Rollins wants the championship. Ambrose wants Rollins.

Got it? Did I clear everything up for you? Here's a another tip:

Keep Cena's name out of your mouth and off your keyboard and stick to lusting after white women, mark.

Dang.

oZ3kX7T.gif

I went in May last year. But I went to Osaka in Early May by myself, so the similarities pretty much end there.

Super Junior and DDT would be possible. Tickets are super expensive though.

Omega

Banned
Anyone following the MetsFan4Ever AMA on Reddit right now? Some highlights;

Q: Is WWE aware how bad their product is bad right now?
A:

Q: Sounds more and more like WWE creative is just an afterthought and Vince is running the whole F'N show when it comes to what we see. I'm guessing that creates quite a bit of despondency in creative, knowing that their work is more likely to get shit upon and disposed than actually used. Is it really that bad?
A:

Q: Backstage stories on Cena?
A:

Q: What's Ryback like?
A:

Q: On why he thinks Big Show is an asshole.
A:

The Big Show thing is definitely true.

My brother has seen him numerous times and always said how he was an asshole to everyone.

DMczaf

So for years Nintendo got their fanbase buying into the "how powerful a system is does not affect the way you play games" narrative, and now it's being revealed that Smash Bros is getting gameplay features removed because of 3DS's lack of power...

Nintendo is the WWE of video games. Got marks eating out of the palm of their hands.

jmdajr

So for years Nintendo got their fanbase buying into the "how powerful a system is does not affect the way you play games" narrative, and now it's being revealed that Smash Bros is getting gameplay features removed because of 3DS's lack of power...

Nintendo is the WWE of video games. Got marks eating out of the palm of their hands.

Obviously that's always been false. You can still make good games that are fun but you have to make concessions.

Vylash

Where is this smash bros stuff being said

Sephzilla

But this was also the PlayStation 2's narrative

Top Bottom