• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

charsace

Bryan is still getting that pop and besides his character makes sense because why would he still be angry if he was beating Main Event talent? Besides the character wouldn't work facing Cena. The whole Big show thing is the idea that Triple H was the one that screwed him because he ordered it.

The Cody Rhodes thing was do to Triple H firing him. If Triple H wasn't involved he would of just disappeared for the wedding and just returned how he was before the angle not over.

The whole thing goes to the moment at Summerslam. If Bryan beat Cena clean and won who would he face that's a big time heel if Orton never turned?

Well this whole story line could have been salvaged if Bryan actually had the belt right now and then Cena came back as the heel, saying that he's the face of the company that HHH is talking about and him vs Bryan in a rematch could happen. Instead the WWE is obviously building up to an eventual Bryan vs Cena rematch where Bryan loses to a healthy Cena and probably goes heel. All this shit they are doing with Bryan is so they can feed him to Cena.

The next face of the company is most likely Roman Reigns.

UFC guy to WWE...

Rogan-Gets-Picked-Up.gif

Penguin

I do like the idea of TNA 24/7...

Now if there were people on the roster I cared enough about to.. watch

Maybe EGO if remained in character

strobogo

Banned
D-Bryne is still over, but he's fallen into the trap that all main event faces have fallen into in the past 6 or 7 years. That trap of aw shucks smiling guy. Every face has been that for years. Randy Orton was that. Cena. Daniel Bryan. KANE. Cody. ADR. Punk. Mark Henry. Guys get over as themselves, but once they get to the top, that all turn into the same character, even if it is opposite of what got them over in the first place.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I think everyone is missing the most obvious boon to TNA 24/7, an excuse to bring in even more Big Brother stars! 24/7, reality television, somehow even less wrestling. It'll be... Dixie.

Also quoting this, because it really is a good match to watch.
If you got 30 minutes free and want to watch a really awesome and underrated match.

Rick Rude vs Ricky Steamboat Ironman match 1992 part 1 part 2part 3part 4
animation1orsie.gif

dat bump

charsace

D-Bryne is still over, but he's fallen into the trap that all main event faces have fallen into in the past 6 or 7 years. That trap of aw shucks smiling guy. Every face has been that for years. Randy Orton was that. Cena. Daniel Bryan. KANE. Cody. ADR. Punk. Mark Henry. Guys get over as themselves, but once they get to the top, that all turn into the same character, even if it is opposite of what got them over in the first place.

The WWE decides to change them into that. Then most likely HGH steps in and buries them.

FyreWulff

Isn't the TNA 24/7 thing the stupid shit Hogan wanted to do where wrestlers basically have to be working all day long?

Shit's going to crash and just burn the talent out. What a stupid idea. Not even the WWE can pull off a 24 hour channel so far and they tape and work 4x-5x the hours each week TNA does.

Ithil

That's because the writers only know how to write for Cena.

jmdajr

I thinking many thought since PS4 didn't have evil digital drm installs, they could just play off of the disc like they always have.

oh well!

DMczaf

You forgot the other traps.

Triple H decides he's part of the storyline.

Big Show is pushed into storyline because he's big and show.

Aw, shucks.

I was looking through my posting history (or at least trying to) and noticed that you guys wished me a happy birthday a few days ago.

Thank you. You all are good for business.

Nov 15. is Wrestlemania tix. But I'm getting flight and hotel before that. Could potentially be unwise, but I don't think mania has ever sold out in a day. Not for a Stadium anyway.

I'm just afraid that Mania would fall on a weekend where I have a midterm or an assignment due next semester or something. And selling the ticket seems like it would be a pain in the ass. College ruins everything.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think people have a problem with installing games.
It's how large the games are compared to their PC counterpart. The fact of the matter is, if they did go for a digital future, consoles would be dead. It'd crash and burn because most places simply don't have that internet speed. And if they do, more and more ISPs are forcing caps. These big ass downloads are going to strain the providers more and just make the caps more frequent.

I mean fuck, not that I ever looked at it, but every single episode of MST3k is like 81 gigs. That's only 30 more gigs than ONE game.

WWE issued a survey out to fans on their mailing list today, asking for feedback on the following potential new dvd titles:

* Paul Heyman documentary.
* Where Are They Now.
* Best of World Class match compilation hosted by Michael Hayes.
* Bruno Sammartino documentary.
* The Nexus compilation.
* Best of Sting matches.
* Best of Matches from around the world.
* OMG! Top 50 WCW Moments.
* Best of Ultimate Warrior Matches.
* John Cena match compilation.
* Best Wrestlemania matches.
* Best of Big Men starring Andre the Giant and Big John Studd.
* Best of WWE PPV Matches.
* Behind the Scene DVD with "dark matches" and "moments, including Vince McMahon doing Spinaroonies."

Yes to Sting and Paul Heyman.

Top Bottom