• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivellios

Why do you think I was talking about disabilities?

I meant the other guy who did, i quoted you because i disagree with what you said that we must ridicule these people.

And Redneck is right, comments like you made about the tweeter guy just make this thread as toxic as any other forum

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Disregarding that but the mocking or the being blunt (Insulting someone is being blunt, i guess? I should remember that one. ''Sorry girl, i was just being blunt.'') certainly does not help people who are already living impaired and (personal recollection) depressed. (But you could not know that, obviously.)

Matt was not mocking about disabilities however did attack the tweeter stating he is a virgin and a loser, which is classy.

Interesting that others like Claus agree with this stance even when its literally the same circular insult-argument ERAdians use when they come here. If GAF wants to get away from that, then imo the first thing is not to stoop to their level.

I never agreed with the insults, just the general message that the person deserves no time/respect. The user has no intent on having any form of actual discussion, has yet to provide any evidence to their baseless claims, and acted in a repugnant fashion.

Papa

Banned
I meant the other guy who did, i quoted you because i disagree with what you said that we must ridicule these people.

And Redneck is right, comments like you made about the tweeter guy just make this thread as toxic as any other forum

Do you understand why I called him a virgin and loser? Because I looked through his twitter feed, saw that he was tweeting about transphobia and smash bros racism on NYE, and knew it was what would cut straight to the bone.

I think your intentions are good but you don’t see that you’re not actually helping people by shielding them from being ridiculed for behaving ridiculously. These kinds of behaviours need to be nipped in the bud when they first appear, otherwise you end up with adults behaving like children, and there aren’t many things more pathetic than an adult who never grew up.

The self esteem movement of the last 20 or so years has conditioned us to see shaming, mocking and ridicule as pathological without understanding why those social mechanisms exist in the first place. We are seeing the end result of that conditioning applied on a generational scale and I’m pushing back against it because it does more harm than good. Self esteem has to be earned otherwise it’s worthless and you end up with manchildren like the guy I was mocking.

Athena~

Banned

The Twitter guy called you guys a bunch of losers and slandered the entire forum, but all you care about is to defend him......

He just insulted all of you! But you should care about his feelings?

How does that make any sense?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
The Twitter guy called you guys a bunch of losers and slandered the entire forum, but all you care about is to defend him......

For me, it's just a matter of being classy and civil. I don't have any respect for that random twitter person due to the crap they were spewing, nor for people that stoop to that level in response. One's not better or worse to me. Just people not worth my respect or time who get blocked/ignored.

I'm tired of all the hostility online and in real life, and don't engage in it and block it when I see it online. Life's far too short for all this bickering and negativity. Especially about fucking hobbies like gaming and gaming forums.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Oh no, you’re definitely upset with me.
No.

You’re a sensitive soul, aren’t you, Red?
Yes.

I never agreed with the insults, just the general message that the person deserves no time/respect.
I know you didn't insult him, i am just saying that an eye for an eye in this case is just silly. His tweets are misinformed, but hey, since Jason reads here, he is free to address me personally. I would appreciate that a lot more than throwing snakes at me from behind the barn where Nana has no neighbors considering those tweets generated zero likes or responses.

Do you understand why I called him a virgin and loser? Because I looked through his twitter feed, saw that he was tweeting about transphobia and smash bros racism on NYE, and knew it was what would cut straight to the bone.
A triggered being, yeah, but then you should see which people the famous folks at ERA nominate as poster of the year.

Spoiler, one is a dog who account suicided with the same flawed rhetoric as Nana here (Fat4all) and our dear and beloved Ketkat listed Robin, Jacob.Armitage and SweetNicole as her faves. Literally the cream, the crap and the cruel (In random order) of ERA, thinking that hyperbolical oversensitivity regarding every single topic about trans rights/race is the answer to push majority consensus to a more positive trans-friendly world.

I think your intentions are good but you don’t see that you’re not actually helping people by shielding them from being ridiculed for behaving ridiculously. These kinds of behaviours need to be nipped in the bud when they first appear, otherwise you end up with adults behaving like children, and there aren’t many things more pathetic than an adult who never grew up.
And calling them a virgin and a loser on a forum is going to nip them in the bud... how exactly? You don't have to take your personality test that seriously.

The self esteem movement of the last 20 or so years has conditioned us to see shaming, mocking and ridicule as pathological without understanding why those social mechanisms exist in the first place. We are seeing the end result of that conditioning applied on a generational scale and I’m pushing back against it because it does more harm than good. Self esteem has to be earned otherwise it’s worthless and you end up with manchildren like the guy I was mocking.
So basically you are the bully in the classroom from most people's youth* still doing the same thing but now using ''I am just being blunt'' and ''conditioning and i am pushing back against that'' as your justifications for doing the same thing.

*I was not bullied in my youth, by the way. Atleast not nameworthy, as everyone gets picked on atleast a few times when you are young.

I'm am also part of this thread now hello.

I've eyed Resetera from the start, and a lot of their threads don't seem like discussions. It just seems like every post is another variation of the post before it. The only 'discussions I see often are when someone challenges the trend on the topic and if they are a loved member there may be some disagreements and then things move-on, or there's a 500-man dogpile on some new member/ old member that usually only posts in gaming. This also applies to the gaming side, although there's a bit more real discussion there but not that much. I see people constantly derailing threads and turning them into topics that can bait people into a ban.

I remember one thread based on the last COD back when the site was a bit newer and people changed it to the COD being sexist because of lack of women. I see that same derailing attitude now. Some months ago there was a thread on a classic horror series, Think it was Siren, and then it became a thread like 4 pages in on women being horribly portrayed in horror games and people being banned for saying women were portrayed ok in games like Silent Hill, and people would say comments like "I hope a real women in real-life shoot you" and similar but receive no ban, of course when the approved trendies say things like that it's fine and no one suffers consequences, just the victim.

The site hasn't really seemed interesting to me, there site update is also annoying. I have an account there but barely used it. I don't feel like "preparing" before I post on a forum that's so toxic I can say the word "egg' in a thread and some mod will take it out of context and say "Egg means that you want to support trumps wall you sexist bigot, banned perm'd" because it just seems like the kind of place that would happen, lots of strange bans there.

Redneckerz

He only called me a loser.

1348764844816.png

For me, it's just a matter of being classy and civil. I don't have any respect for that random twitter person due to the crap they were spewing, nor for people that stoop to that level in response. One's not better or worse to me. Just people not worth my respect or time who get blocked/ignored.

I'm tired of all the hostility online and in real life, and don't engage in it and block it when I see it online. Life's far too short for all this bickering and negativity. Especially about fucking hobbies like gaming and gaming forums.
I don't respect Nana's words but one could make an attempt to understand where the conclusions come from, looking at it from their (biased) POV.

I'd understand i am an outlier in doing this and by no means does that make me a goody two shows or morally above other people's opinions. I am just saying that by that invitation, i leave the option open for that person to address me directly instead of doing it on Twitter.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I don't respect Nana's words but one could make an attempt to understand where the conclusions come from, looking at it from their (biased) POV.

I'd understand i am an outlier in doing this and by no means does that make me a goody two shows or morally above other people's opinions. I am just saying that by that invitation, i leave the option open for that person to address me directly instead of doing it on Twitter.

To clarify, it's not about opinions, it's about how they are expressed and how people with differing views are treated.

I can respect people with opinions I disagree with--outright hate and bigory aside--as long as they are respected civilly.

I don't respect people, even when I agree with their opinions, if they are rude and insulting in expressing them. I share a majority of opinions with the average Resetera member, I have no respect for many of them as they can't share them with out being rude and insulting to people who even slightly disagree.

Athena~

Banned

TBH this is like the 10th time I read this from you. I don’t think you’re ever going to fully ignore the hostility since you are still engaging them.

And that’s okay, I don’t think ignoring the reality is healthy.

As for being classy and civil, screw that shit. if the person who started it wasn’t any of these to begin with, you are putting yourself and others in danger when you don’t fight back.

Redneckerz

No read again. Unless everyone here are your alts.
He didn't call everyone a loser though, just lots of people.

I don't use alts, by the way. Never have, never will. You?

As for being classy and civil, screw that shit. if the person who started it wasn’t any of these to begin with, you are putting yourself and others in danger when you don’t fight back.
Pretty strong words over what essentially is one guy's lonesome tweets from the Twitterverse. I guess i might die tomorrow from a retweet.

Athena~

Banned
And calling them a virgin and a loser on a forum is going to nip them in the bud... how exactly? You don't have to take your personality test that seriously.

No one is taking anything seriously. The little helpers are starting shit so they are going to get shit thrown back to them. Just keeping it real.

As for you expecting them to engage with you in a meaningful conversation, that’s delusional. They are not going to do that since they are cowards and trolls.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
TBH this is like the 10th time I read this from you. I don’t think you’re ever going to fully ignore the hostility since you are still engaging them.

Nah, I've cut back a ton in recent months and working on cutting back more.

Over there I've made a ton of use of the ignore thread feature (and also the user script that you can filter out threads by keywords), ignore user feature and post much less and mostly stick to game OTs and random fun threads.

I'm done engaging in any type of debates or arguments on any forums. It's just not worth it. The ones I visit I do so for information and fun, and tune out and don't engage with the rest. You can't ignore seeing it, but you can bail on threads without posting and block hostile members. I wasted way too much time and energy debating people online in my teens through early 30s and have slowly whittled that down to not doing it at all anymore as I start my 40s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redneckerz

No one is taking anything seriously. The little helpers are starting shit so they are going to get shit thrown back to them. Just keeping it real.
Again, how is that helping? Just blanket insults just makes us no better than what they say there, shouldn't be what GAF is representative of.

As for you expecting them to engage with you in a meaningful conversation, that’s delusional. They are not going to do that since they are cowards and trolls.
I am well aware that Jason isn't going to partake into my invite seeing how tweeting that your pizza is ruined is more important (and having 350k tweets of it, to quote ERA: ''Yikes'') but i kid. I know there is a slim chance and i am not banking on that, but in the futile situation that it might, hey, i have the bases covered then.

And i am geniune in that offering, mind you.

Ivellios

I understand your argument and that you are trying to help in your own way, but still i dont agree that being rude, cruel and ridicule is the way to go.

You believe you are helping the guy but in reality you are just making him believe you are a alt right evil of doom.

Guess in this matter we wont change our opnion, but i still say that offenses like that does not bring any good, just more fighting and in turn making this thread a toxic place

Yes, he insulted the entire forum, lets just turn this thread in a toxic place now and offend him and others on reset in the same manner then.

Its is obvious he is very wrong, but either ignore him or say in a civil way that he just said a bunch of bullshit.

And that’s okay, I don’t think ignoring the reality is healthy.

Danger from what? will the guy tweet this forum until it dies? So the only way to "defend ourselves" is to use this thread to call them virgins, losers, mentally ill, insane and so on?

Athena~

Banned
Nah, I've cut back a ton in recent months and working on cutting back more.

Over their I've made a ton of use of the ignore thread feature (and also the user script that you can filter out threads by keywords), ignore user feature and post much less and mostly stick to game OTs and random fun threads.

I'm done engaging in any type of debates or arguments on any forums. It's just not worth it. The ones I visit I do so for information and fun, and tune out and don't engage with the rest. You can ignore seeing it, but you can bail on threads without posting and block hostile members. I wasted way too much time and energy debating people online in my teens through early 30s and have slowly whittled that down to not doing it at all anymore as I start my 40s.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Me too I only go forums browsing when I am getting paid haha

Papa

Banned
I understand your argument and that you are trying to help in your own way, but still i dont agree that being rude, cruel and ridicule is the way to go.

You believe you are helping the guy but in reality you are just making him believe you are a alt right evil of doom.

Guess in this matter we wont change our opnion, but i still say that offenses like that does not bring any good, just more fighting and in turn making this thread a toxic place

Yes, he insulted the entire forum, lets just turn this thread in a toxic place now and offend him and others on reset in the same manner then.

Its is obvious he is very wrong, but either ignore him or say in a civil way that he just said a bunch of bullshit.

Danger from what? will the guy tweet this forum until it dies? So the only way to "defend ourselves" is to use this thread to call them virgins, losers, mentally ill, insane and so on?

Not quite. I don't think I'm helping the guy and I'm not trying to. I'm mocking his bad behaviours because they shouldn't be normalised.

Athena~

Banned

it was already dead, because you all want to be classy and civil. You all let them bully this forum to oblivion that’s why all 40000 members are over there and not here. People stay with the strongest not the nicest guys.

You think they stole all the forum members here by playing nice and civil? The same dirty tactics are being used on them already btw that’s why you see so many alts and trolls and they are moving up the ranks. Could take 10+ years to see results don’t hold your breath.

Also you are just tone policing people here. Saying the guy was sprouting BS is not much better than saying he is insane or mentally ill. To clean a toilet you will get dirty no other way around it. This can’t be a nontoxic thread when you are discussing toxic forums.

Papa

Banned
There is nothing wrong into admitting you never took a leap forward in conversing skills.

You think you’re being civil by maintaining a paper thin veneer of friendliness and politeness, but it’s ineffective and all it does is invite them to treat you as a doormat. That’s why people like Jason Lacour pick out you specifically. They don’t respect you; they view you as weak and an easy target. That’s the game that many at the bottom of the social hierarchy play: they appeal to your empathy so that you treat them with kid gloves then stab you in the back the first chance they get. By playing the game according to their rules as you do, you’re unwittingly laying the groundwork for a Ree-like environment in which playing the victim is incentivised. I’ve seen it happen before.

I think your definition of civility is flawed. I don’t see it as everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya by the bonfire. It’s nice when the environment is conducive to that, but it’s not something you can just force. A better definition of civility in my view is to have an environment where people have the fortitude to take jokes and insults and give them back in equal measure without getting upset or holding grudges. It’s a sign of great moral character if you can take the slings and arrows in your stride and roll with the punches. All the best people I’ve ever known have had a sharp wit and an even sharper tongue. To put it in a gaming context, picture the stereotypical group of dwarves, fresh out of the mines, sweaty and covered in dirt, flinging insults at each other and laughing their heads off over pints at the tavern. That, to me, is civility. Not these pretend niceties with people who think you’re a Nazi.

Ribi

its like you guys dont learn anything... i posted a fool proof way to win arguments online and you guys are using only bits and pieces of it. Just use the whole damn thing.

Ivellios

it was already dead, because you all want to be classy and civil. You all let them bully this forum to oblivion that’s why all 40000 members are over there and not here. People stay with the strongest not the nicest guys.

You think they stole all the forum members here by playing nice and civil? The same dirty tactics are being used on them already btw that’s why you see so many alts and trolls and they are moving up the ranks. Could take 10+ years to see results don’t hold your breath.

Also you are just tone policing people here. Saying the guy was sprouting BS is not much better than saying he is insane or mentally ill. To clean a toilet you will get dirty no other way around it. This can’t be a nontoxic thread when you are discussing toxic forums.

This can be a non toxic thread as possible yes, i give you an example:

The threads about Smash Bros being racist and non inclusive are completely nonsense and the argument that Nintendo and Sakurai are racist or dont respect minorities is ridiculous and no one really takes these opnions seriously outside that forum. First because almost half of the characters from the game are not even human, and Nintendo did include black skins for some characters (like villager)

As for the racist nonsense:
Diddy Kong has similar moves to Dee Jay
Donkey Kong was the final boss from Sandman
Villager had black skin added later in the game, and they used that because of the spirit clothes.

So no there is no hidden racism, just a bunch of people creating problems where there is none whatsoever.

I just wrote my opnion on this subject without making personal attacks against anyone, or i could just proceed to offend every single person who said that calling them losers and so on.

You think you’re being civil by maintaining a paper thin veneer of friendliness and politeness, but it’s ineffective and all it does is invite them to treat you as a doormat. That’s why people like Jason Lacour pick out you specifically. They don’t respect you; they view you as weak and an easy target. That’s the game that many at the bottom of the social hierarchy play: they appeal to your empathy so that you treat them with kid gloves then stab you in the back the first chance they get. By playing the game according to their rules as you do, you’re unwittingly laying the groundwork for a Ree-like environment in which playing the victim is incentivised. I’ve seen it happen before.

I think your definition of civility is flawed. I don’t see it as everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya by the bonfire. It’s nice when the environment is conducive to that, but it’s not something you can just force. A better definition of civility in my view is to have an environment where people have the fortitude to take jokes and insults and give them back in equal measure without getting upset or holding grudges. It’s a sign of great moral character if you can take the slings and arrows in your stride and roll with the punches. All the best people I’ve ever known have had a sharp wit and an even sharper tongue. To put it in a gaming context, picture the stereotypical group of dwarves, fresh out of the mines, sweaty and covered in dirt, flinging insults at each other and laughing their heads off over pints at the tavern. That, to me, is civility. Not these pretend niceties with people who think you’re a Nazi.

The dwarves in the example where they drink and mock one another in a bar are probably a group of friends or colleagues, and i dont think comparing this with a online forum is valid, though i see the point you tried to make and i agree with you, but these are different situations.

Redneckerz

I don't think all 40k people left because they bully us. It is not exactly allowed to talk about us there but when it does come through it is indeed extra snarky and misinformed.

I don't think ERA is the strongest guy in the room or he would be really thick doing so.

But you can be the better man when reading such BS and take a more positive nudge to it than going for the expected, which is ignoring it or spouting similar levels of bile.

I am not naive enough to think it will make a difference, but hey. Its all about the wrap that makes the package. ;)
You think you’re being civil by maintaining a paper thin veneer of friendliness and politeness, but it’s ineffective
There is no paper thin veneer. I am just calling that guy out in a relatively civil manner.

all it does is invite them to treat you as a doormat. That’s why people like Jason Lacour pick out you specifically.
Atleast as a doormat i would see more activity than his Twitter feed suggests he is doing.

They don’t respect you; they view you as weak and an easy target.
If i were that easy, then you would think the last place you would fire your guns is Twitter, and even more, nobody saw you shooting (or that it landed).

Easy target i guess if one misses it completely if the intention is to make me angry lol.

That’s the game that many at the bottom of the social hierarchy play: they appeal to your empathy so that you treat them with kid gloves then stab you in the back the first chance they get. By playing the game according to their rules as you do, you’re unwittingly laying the groundwork for a Ree-like environment in which playing the victim is incentivised. I’ve seen it happen before.
I am actually more surprised that my oneliner comment spurred this response.

I am also glad that you push your experience of the Internet as the one that should be leading. Not that it already is, by the way.

I think your definition of civility is flawed. I don’t see it as everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya by the bonfire. It’s nice when the environment is conducive to that, but it’s not something you can just force. A better definition of civility in my view is to have an environment where people have the fortitude to take jokes and insults and give them back in equal measure without getting upset or holding grudges. It’s a sign of great moral character if you can take the slings and arrows in your stride and roll with the punches.
Alright.

Last edited:
The image is 100% how they look in their picture, what do those cucks want any more?!

'Realistic' as in whatever a person of social justice status wants. Usually pretty if it refers them even if the art would be unrealistic, and ugly when not referring them even if the art is realistic because they feel insecure seeing anyone prettier than them.

Redneckerz

Mad props to HCRetro for dropping this truthbomb in the sexualized chararacters thread.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wh...st-scream-read-op.65064/page-87#post-16483070

gJt3VhF.png

Don't get mad, Resetera. People are just doing what Nike told them to do! :LOL:

Q1WT4D1.jpg
I saw that. Only the middle one comes even close to the perfected shot.

The normalized one is slightly exaggerated for the left one and the chin does not work for the second, but the third is spot on. The middle one should be a blend of the perfected one and the normalized one for it to work.

But yeah, pointing it out = Permban. But i reckon there is context behind that...

Its just a joke. A clever one at that. But being confronted by reality (Even when slightly exaggerated) is something people living on the Internet Grid do not recognize as such.

Redneckerz

No surprises there that Excelsiorlef took the ''Hackers hacked printers worldwide ordering to subscribe to Pewdiepie'' viral as a reason why PDP isn't innocent.
  • It clearly was a cheeky gesture. Obviously someone with over 25K posts does not understand that.
  • It also proved a more serious point, namely that a ton of web printers have their settings wide open to the Internet, thus enabling this gesture.
  • PDP didn't do this.
But ofcourse Excel sees it as a reason that PDP isn't innocent although he didn't even perform the hack (Just some clever code really) to begin with.
You know i really dislike those ultra happy looking anime avatars like that after they ended their shitpost with a :) Like ''Hahaha, look at how naughty i am!''

Since Kareha is too dumb to understand a joke and PDP isn't encouraging cyber crime (Never heard of White-Hat/Grey-Hat/Black-Hat hackers, hmm?) lets look at one of his recent posts:

''Will be fun if I can't get my anti-depressants, they stop me from wanting to kill myself.''

Oh good, said user is mentally unstable. I am sure that is going to help if we are going to do The Investigation Game. Maybe do a silly assumption and not take your tweet seriously since you are obviously not mentally fit.*

Even better, let me tweet the police in your street to declare that we have a mentally unstable person here having suicidal thoughts making slandering tweets on the web. How about that?

*Do note i am not mocking his mental stability here. I am using it as a reference to denote what kind of users make such posts.

Last edited:

Labolas

Yeahhh, I'm officially done with Resetera. Getting banned was the cherry on top. I was barely posting on there as it was. They literally policing people's thoughts. Banning people for random shit or stuff that was minor was pretty appalling. I'm glad that Gaf has gotten better now since I left.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Yeahhh, I'm officially done with Resetera. Getting banned was the cherry on top. I was barely posting on there as it was. They literally policing people's thoughts. Banning people for random shit or stuff that was minor was pretty appalling. I'm glad that Gaf has gotten better now since I left.
Sorry to hear that it has degraded over there, but please find yourself a welcome spot here.

cormack12

Gold Member

Welcome back

JrqmN0e.png

Redneckerz

Nobody_Important Nobody_Important wants to have a word with you.

Right over here sir.

Welcome back

JrqmN0e.png
Careful, that picture may actually see your account getting chased at if this user's avatar is anything to get by (Same movie, even).

Can you guess who'se avatar this is?

36769.jpg

Ill save your picture though :)

Also Legacy Zero, a known GAFfer i believe, had a self-requested ban. Last activity was yesterday. https://www.resetera.com/search/223427/

cormack12

Gold Member
Ill save your picture though :)

Funny eyeballing that Ellie thread. As the slow realisation dawns, and the last few pages are just bashing on Kotaku, Polygon and gaming journalism......actuallllly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-let-queer-characters-be-happy.51697/post-9757876
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-let-queer-characters-be-happy.51697/page-5#post-9758029
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9768415/

Guess today vilifying gaming journalism is ok. For now.

chuckle-128.png

Last edited:

Ribi

those mainiacs are nut and never learn anything. Its just a bunch of "oh well we were wro... no we were right somehow and refuse to learn a lesson lets spin this ellie situation so it looks good for us and refuse reality by dismissing the people that thought it was fake to begin with as incels!"

II_JumPeR_I

Im back to Gaf, seems like way more chill here now and way more openess is allowed. I love that.

Got banned on Era because someone stalked me on Twitter and took my tweet against the new MIB movie trailer to era and Era claimed i would be a sexist because i dont like a actress and i got perma banned. Era is a terrible place IMO. Sure its more active but way too sensitive on everything.
Other example was the cyberpunk twitter thing lol

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Im back to Gaf, seems like way more chill here now and way more openess is allowed. I love that.

Got banned on Era because someone stalked me on Twitter and took my tweet against the new MIB movie trailer to era and Era claimed i would be a sexist because i dont like a actress and i got perma banned. Era is a terrible place IMO. Sure its more active but way too sensitive on everything.
You've escaped a cult! Congrats!

You are welcome to hang out here.

Redneckerz

Funny eyeballing that Ellie thread. As the slow realisation dawns, and the last few pages are just bashing on Kotaku, Polygon and gaming journalism......actuallllly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-let-queer-characters-be-happy.51697/post-9757876
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-let-queer-characters-be-happy.51697/page-5#post-9758029
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9768415/

Guess today vilifying gaming journalism is ok. For now.

chuckle-128.png

Do remember that not everyone on ERA is like that.

Hard pass for me. I'm actually having a good day today for once.
Funny how you respond to this but still have yet to apologize let alone even acknowledge your baseless accusations of spam and harassment earlier on.

How are the priorities you are setting for yourself? Lighthearted tag is okay to respond to as are corrections, but anything resembling personal accountability is something you avoid?:messenger_angry_horns::lollipop_confused:

Nobody_Important also wants to see you.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Funny how you respond to this but still have yet to apologize let alone even acknowledge your baseless accusations of spam and harassment earlier on.

You tagged me multiple times on multiple occasions in the past month and a half or so in order to get me to respond to your various posts in this thread that I chose to ignore. Kind of like you tagged me just now. Trying to bring me back into conversations that I have already left or new conversations that I have nothing to do with. All because you don't like the fact I didn't respond to your posts or because you wish to taunt me into new ones.

I consider that spam at the very least so its not baseless if its true. The least you can do is own it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom