• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Mog

Nepenthe, the "kill white babies" black supremacist mod over at the asylum and all his buddies like Slaven constantly go on about how black people live in constant fear that white people are going to attack them and kill them since Trump became president yet I never see or hear about groups of whites attacking black people (except for those "white" Nigerians of course. :messenger_tears_of_joy:) What I do see regularly are attacks by groups of black people, like these very recent ones:

-Be it against whites:

Just look at it, even the women come in to take cheap shots at a guy who is on the floor. These people are absolutely disgusting and if caught should all be incarcerated for life. Society is no place for people like this, ever.

-Or even against blacks, because the biggest threat to a black person's life is another black person:

Disgusting what they did to this mentally disabled girl and apparently they even sexually abused her.

So I don't see how any sane person with an IQ over 80 could gobble up their bullshit narrative.

Saber

Oh lord.

...The heck did I just read?

They are indeed searching for things in life to be offended. No matter how ridiculous they are.

JordanN

Banned
1dKiTiX.png

These people [Resetera] are fucking weird. Do they want brain chips drilled into the heads of every white person?

Also, does this further debunk the notion of "race is a social construct"? What happens to people who are half black or 1/4 black? Do they only say half of the n-word?
What are their privileges when it comes to pushing air past their lips?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Ok, this is epic.

yWGVMzm.png

Wow, SJW's take the concept of "race" very seriously.

If you're a White Guy or an Arab and wanted to claim Black heritage, SJW's will still crucify you because they define "Black" as being more than skin deep. In fact, they treat "Race" as being "biological" and not up to social definitions like borders on an African map.

It's almost like SJW/Democrats have their own version of "racial purity" but no one is allowed to criticize them for this. Only Conservatives are the "bad guys" and must be shunned from all race topics.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
There's one more post.
JC3aLA6.png

I made the same argument in the debate thread but I was still called "racist".

Because Germany & France are both biologically European whereas someone native to Africa is not.
The opposite of what is Biologically African, or Asian or Native American.

No, they still exist.
However, British & German are both Europeans. Neither are them are African, Asian or Native American.
Native Americans require DNA tests before they admit people into their tribes. Do you think that's social?
It absolutely is.

People have lived in Africa for thousands of years without ever stepping foot into Europe. You also have Europeans who lived in Europe for thousands of years without stepping into Asia. And people who lived in Asia that never met the Native Americans for thousands of years.

These are races. They have more in common with each other than they do with outside groups.

Why do only SJW's have control over the topic of "Race" even though they borrow heavily from the same ideas and sources that says it's not a social construct? If you understand race is biological, then you must also understand the theory of evolution and promising 100% equality cannot also exist.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
There's one more post.
JC3aLA6.png

I made the same argument in the debate thread but I was still called "racist".

Why do only SJW's have control over the topic of "Race" even though they borrow heavily from the same ideas and sources that says it's not a social construct? If you understand race is biological, then you must also understand the theory of evolution and promising 100% equality cannot also exist.
We just need to fuck each other so much that we either all look homogeneously the same or die of HIV trying.

That seems to be the only answer.

I choose death by unga bunga.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Ok, this is epic.

yWGVMzm.png

If you're a White Guy or an Arab and wanted to claim Black heritage, SJW's will still crucify you because they define "Black" as being more than skin deep. In fact, they treat "Race" as being "biological" and not up to social definitions like borders on an African map.

It's almost like SJW/Democrats have their own version of "racial purity" but no one is allowed to criticize them for this. Only Conservatives are the "bad guys" and must be shunned from all race topics.
These dumbfucks think black people only come from Africa. SMH.

crowbrow

Banned
Ok, this is epic.

yWGVMzm.png

I sometimes feel resetera is a sort of parody forum and we are getting trolled. Like trolls have taken over the site and just try to over-SJW-ize each other but they are unaware they are just talking to other trolls. It feels like something Monty Python will get behind. I'm really baffled that people like this actually exist.

JordanN

Banned
The rap music thread is really blowing up.

SJW's are starting to reveal their "true feelings" for other races.
wG6dBzP.png

I can't believe it took a thread talking about the N-word to finally show people that everything I've been saying about race being a classification and not a "social construct" is correct.

Look at Exhibit A right above me. Not even SJW's want Black people and Indians to be grouped together. Even when you have two groups of people with the same skin color, SJW's will tell you that Black people have certain rights that not even other minorities are allowed to touch.

But not only that, you can also see the condescending attitudes SJW's have towards other "minority" races as well.

This is like a scene straight out of the Dark Knight. The more you push SJW's into talking, the more you learn what goes on deep inside in their head.

qT0EbRO.gif

Edit: oh boy, you can still see the hatred radiating off of Reset

GxEDugd.png

Imagine if any other group said this? Yet why are SJW's are allowed to get away with blatant racism?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Last edited:

tkscz

The rap music thread is really blowing up.

SJW's are starting to reveal their "true feelings" for other races.
wG6dBzP.png

I can't believe it took a thread talking about the N-word to finally show people that everything I've been saying about race being a classification and not a "social construct" is correct.

Look at Exhibit A right above me. Not even SJW's want Black people and Indians to be grouped together. Even when you have two groups of people with the same skin color, SJW's will tell you that Black people have certain rights that not even other minorities are allowed to touch.

But not only that, you can also see the condescending attitudes SJW's have towards other "minority" races as well.

This is like a scene straight out of the Dark Knight. The more you push SJW's into talking, the more you learn what goes on deep inside in their head.

qT0EbRO.gif

Edit: oh boy, you can still see the hatred radiating off of Reset

GxEDugd.png

Imagine if any other group said this? Yet why are SJW's are allowed to get away with blatant racism?

Music is for everyone. No one type of music belongs to anyone. Anyone of any race can do any form of music they want. Black people can do and listen to country, white people can do and listen to Rap, Chinese people could do and listen to Reggae. music is universal.

chris121580

Good thing these Resetera users weren't around back when I was in college and we had parties and "Juicy' came on the playlist. They would've been all kinds of offended. For the record, everyone sang every lyric to that song at the top of their lungs...white, black, hispanic. Everyone had a good time

And then there's this which I think is awesome

Last edited:

Disgusting what they did to this mentally disabled girl and apparently they even sexually abused her.

God damn this kind of shit fucks me up! This type of shit is why it is so hard for me to trust others to care for my child. I just put my son into a group home and if I ever found out that something like this happened to him I would absolutely throw my life in the garbage to destroy whoever was involved.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Music is for everyone. No one type of music belongs to anyone. Anyone of any race can do any form of music they want. Black people can do and listen to country, white people can do and listen to Rap, Chinese people could do and listen to Reggae. music is universal.

I better drop my Saxophone and stop trying to play jazz. Since jazz was originaly from and for black people. It (the kind I listen) doesnt have much words but it oozes black music and has its roots in slavery as well (like the n-word).
What happened whith music being a universal language. This isnt going forward but backwards. Music should be for everyone to enjoy and to sing along if they like.. but hey thats me. And I’m sure as hell no fucking racist.. I just want to enjoy the music I listen to and sing any word they sing when I’m alone.

I'll do everything I can to support hot lesbians in more games. "No, that's the wrong type of representation!". Another day on Era.

Remember friends, it's okay to throw a tantrum because the anime man you want to fuck isn't fuckable, but you shouldn't gawk at women in videogames because that much objectification is basically rape.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Wait a minute, is crossing eden acting like he's black? Did he forget that he posted his pictures here?

Really? Why wouldnt that surprise me..
That thread is fascinating tho.. It’s almost like their bots.. computerdriven caracters.
I can bet that the OT’s story is bullshit too. He just made up a story to stir shit up again and to look to the others who do exactly the same.

chris121580

Oh my God....this is from the Quentin Tarantino feet thread. I'm dying

thecouncil said:
I watched this movie last night and when this scene came on, I closed my eyes. I refuse to disrespect someone's wishes like that.

There was a scene of Margot Robbie's feet too which caught me by surprise and made me physically ill knowing that Tarantino likely thought about threatening her career if she didn't allow it.

Rien

Jelly Belly

thecouncil said:
I watched this movie last night and when this scene came on, I closed my eyes. I refuse to disrespect someone's wishes like that.

Yet they paid money to see the movie made by the guy who didnt respected her wishes.. isnt that supporting enablers to them?

NickFire

thecouncil said:

There was a scene of Margot Robbie's feet too which caught me by surprise and made me physically ill knowing that Tarantino likely thought about threatening her career if she didn't allow it.
Alright, which one of you posted that???? Fess up. No way that can be real, can it?

JordanN

Banned
Elegant Weapon displays unhinged behavior in the rap thread.

vaZZCrS.png

Getting violent over words? Seriously?
And to prove you're tough, you'll punch a child in their throat?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Also, the part about not using "Ese" around Latino people is absolutely fucking stupid.

Go to any Hispanic country and you will use Spanish words around other Spanish speakers. Your race has zero to do with it.

The same thing with Japanese. If I'm in Japan and I pick up some vocabulary, I'll try and use some local customs and memes to be on friendly terms with the natives.

In America, English is the main language so of course the culture would reflect that. But I thought SJW's LOOOOOOOOVED multiculturalism? Somehow, they put words behind a race instead of making language something universal. Hypocrites much?

Last edited:

kiiltz

1dKiTiX.png

These people [Resetera] are fucking weird. Do they want brain chips drilled into the heads of every white person?

Also, does this further debunk the notion of "race is a social construct"? What happens to people who are half black or 1/4 black? Do they only say half of the n-word?
What are their privileges when it comes to pushing air past their lips?
How do they feel about this?

this thread is blowing my mind rn. they need to put up a list of approved fetishes. lusting after himbos: ok. lusting after bimbos: not ok. celebrating the spectrum of sexuality: ok. celebrating feet as sexy: not ok.

hardcore Christian evangelists are this prudish but at least they are consistent.
Holy fuck. They basically mangled the actor’s comments to make it sound like QT had coerced her into doing something she didn’t want to do when she was only talking about being embarrassed by her feet.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
how long before they start banning people because they are white?
With the way Reset is heading, I wont be surprised if they want to make it a Black only forum.

kLLKKpo.png

And here you have two Reset moderators playing the victim card.

KVRoyMU.png

Oh boo hoo. Free speech is now "white supremacy". Even more hilarious is they apply this logic to nonwhites.

So Arabs, or Indians, or Hispanics who say Nigga are now White Supremacist Nazi Terrorists.

There's a reason why I subscribe to the philosophy "facts don't care about your feelings". IF SJWs ever take control of the world, the first thing they will do is ban anything that stands in the way of learning truth. The truth is what they're angry about. The truth is what makes their minds explode into a million pieces. The more people who learn what the truth is, the more it weakens and terrifies the SJW agenda to control us.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Holy fuck. They basically mangled the actor’s comments to make it sound like QT had coerced her into doing something she didn’t want to do when she was only talking about being embarrassed by her feet.

I’m not a ‘feet person’, but I would massage Margot Robbie’s feet as long as she cosplayed as danger hair Harley Quinn in character.

:messenger_kissing_smiling: :messenger_ok:

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
REEEEEEEEEEE blames Trump for the N-Word

EDFmcdr.png

It's Blumpf's fault why non-white people listen to rap music like everyone else! This is what living rent free in your head is like.

But it doesn't stop there.

UmLRdt6.png

Bruh, the word "cracker" actually has two meanings:

1. A slur used against white people who were seen as descending from convicts and overall regarded as dangerous.
2. A potential reference to a slave owner since "crack" is the sound a whip makes
A 1783 pejorative use of "crackers" specifies men who "are descended from convicts that were transported from Great Britain to Virginia at different times, and inherit so much profligacy from their ancestors, that they are the most abandoned set of men on earth".[3] Benjamin Franklin, in his memoirs (1790), referred to "a race of runnagates and crackers, equally wild and savage as the Indians" who inhabit the "desert[ed] woods and mountains".[4]
It has been suggested that white slave foremen in the antebellum South were called "crackers" owing to their practice of "cracking the whip" to drive and punish slaves.[10][11][12] Whips were also cracked over pack animals, so "cracker" may have referred to whip cracking more generally.[13][14][15]

The whips used by some of these people are called 'crackers', from their having a piece of buckskin at the end. Hence the people who cracked the whips came to be thus named.[14]

Last edited:

pel1300

Looks like some ERA members are getting "red pilled" (in the learning an unpleasant truth sense, not in the turning rightwing sense)

The Andy Signore thread with some members dismissing Andy's defense video has members who were unfamiliar with the situation - who can see it more objectively - shocked and disgusted that insane members like Cheebo and Fred Mercury are simply hand waiving the new evidence and defending the false accusation with "Oh he was a creep anyway"

"Yeah, it’s really something to behold. The fact that this thread, featuring a video full of actual evidence that a narcissistic woman made false rape accusation for attention, can’t stay on the front page for more than 15 minutes while so many accusation threads sans evidence go for 50+ pages is also telling.

We need to be better than this, guys."

"

I really hate how stupid this forum has become with stuff like this. Posts like yours are in the minority whereas mostly its just the most ignorant hot takes imaginable where as long as the guy has done one thing a poster finds objectionable, that means he clearly probably also raped or that he somehow deserved to be falsely accused.

It's fucked up tribalism at its purest."

"I agree wholeheartedly. This forum is getting worse. "

"I too am amazed that this thread is only at 6 pages. "

"It's always been this way. Even worse is if you don't agree with the mob or mention "lets wait till we have more details" and you're instantly ostracized and half the forum rules are broken and overlooked as you're attacked. Happened to me in the last thread where I dared to point out someone was spreading literal fake news and I even had facts to back it up. None of that mattered

I love this forum but a huge number of posters are as bad as my crazy mother in law who does the same shit from the right wing perspective. What this lady did is fucked and if what he's saying is in the end is true, I hope shes prosecuted severely and the lawsuits are crippling. She'd be worse than him had he actually done what she accused."

Cheebo is a piece of work. The guy or gal.....just spends his time crazily crusading against The Last Jedi criticism and then you see that insanity carry over to more serious issues like this.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Looks like some ERA members are getting "red pilled" (in the learning an unpleasant truth sense, not in the turning rightwing sense)

The Andy Signore thread with some members dismissing Andy's defense video has members who were unfamiliar with the situation - who can see it more objectively - shocked and disgusted that insane members like Cheebo and Fred Mercury are simply hand waiving the new evidence and defending the false accusation with "Oh he was a creep anyway"

"Yeah, it’s really something to behold. The fact that this thread, featuring a video full of actual evidence that a narcissistic woman made false rape accusation for attention, can’t stay on the front page for more than 15 minutes while so many accusation threads sans evidence go for 50+ pages is also telling.

"

I really hate how stupid this forum has become with stuff like this. Posts like yours are in the minority whereas mostly its just the most ignorant hot takes imaginable where as long as the guy has done one thing a poster finds objectionable, that means he clearly probably also raped or that he somehow deserved to be falsely accused.

"It's always been this way. Even worse is if you don't agree with the mob or mention "lets wait till we have more details" and you're instantly ostracized and half the forum rules are broken and overlooked as you're attacked. Happened to me in the last thread where I dared to point out someone was spreading literal fake news and I even had facts to back it up. None of that mattered

I love this forum but a huge number of posters are as bad as my crazy mother in law who does the same shit from the right wing perspective. What this lady did is fucked and if what he's saying is in the end is true, I hope shes prosecuted severely and the lawsuits are crippling. She'd be worse than him had he actually done what she accused."

Cheebo is a piece of work. The guy or gal.....just spends his time crazily crusading against The Last Jedi criticism and then you see that insanity carry over to more serious issues like this.
Admitting they were wrong means questioning thier own ideology. They don't want to do that so they double down and move the goalposts. Exactly like thier Alt right nemesis.

nush

Gold Member

"

And the banhammers come out for criticism of Era. Can't have dissension in the glorious community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom