• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

you.

Do I even need to say anything? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

There's this...

This furry is degenerate...

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Do I even need to say anything? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

First reply got banned for a simple joke...
l91gxwy.png

And some more right below that ban...

EZJpa44.png

Last edited:

Velcro Fly

That first page is a graveyard holy shit.

And hey there is Diggeh in there within 20 minutes of the thread starting and before the lock to ban 25 people on the first page.

Oh god and there is someone bringing the EGS up in a THQN thread. YOU DON'T CROSS STREAMS LIKE THAT COME ON.

Vote was by gamers. 8CHAN HAD TO HELP THEM GET THE VOTE. Now Gamescom is going to be lumped in with what they think of THQN. Oh boy.

Jesus Christ just ban discussion of THQN if people can't do it up to your standards.

Velcro Fly

One of my bans here was thread whining about something really fucking dumb and I'd guess about 20 people in the first 4 pages all got banned for it. Reminds me of that.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
They created a forum environment where 90% of the replies are always shitty hot takes. Now they are complaining and banning people for posting shitty hot takes.

eyoU7zF.png

nush

They created a forum environment where 90% of the replies are always shitty hot takes. Now they are complaining and banning people for posting shitty hot takes.

eyoU7zF.png

And yet somehow Sparklemotion avoids the ban hammmer. I guess all that stanning for Era he did in the ion Fury topic gave him ban immunity.

Velcro Fly

Also the spread awareness argument is fucking bullshit. It's an insulated community where you need a paid email to register now and you get banned really easily with fewer than 100 posts. I would guess that about 95% of the people that use that website on a daily basis at minimum know about THQN hosting an AMA on 8chan. You aren't spreading awareness. You are just sanctioning trolling in every single one of these threads and ensuring they always turn into shitshows like this.

But hey what do I know I'm just a disgraced former member

bucyou

Mental illness runs rampant over there...

re.jpg

re.jpg

That's gotta be a troll account. "I'd seriously consider killing myself"! ?

Fucking hell.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

re.jpg
Imagine killing yourself over a politician.

pathetic.gif

Here i was thinking Era was supportive of Pedophilia and its fringe stuff because they had some secret discords ....ah well let the train wreck continue

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Imagine killing yourself over a politician.

pathetic.gif

He hasn't even eroded LGBT rights, or gotten Roe v Wade overturned, or killed the ACA, or much of anything people were afraid of when he got elected, other than EPA regs, the Paris Agreement, and net neutrality (the latter of which Hillary probably wouldn't have preserved).

They have to get the hell out of their doom and gloom echo chamber. Life goes on.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

re.jpg

That's gotta be a troll account. "I'd seriously consider killing myself"! ?

Fucking hell.
Funny thing is, he's a former mod over there. Demodded like a bitch, and clearly denutted too.

Last edited:

nush

That would involve him leaving his room.
Of course it's just another member that can fill in the Ree bingo card with a single post.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Of course it's just another member that can fill in the Ree bingo card with a single post.

"the only thing keeping myself from not taking it further was my rage at FFXV not being out yet and a desire to at least get closure on ten years of Square Enix's bullshit before I ended things. That is not a joke, and it's not an exaggeration - I actually told my parents that."

Yeah, totally reasonable individual 🙄

The fact that someone as unhinged and fragile as him was made a mod shows you how awful the administration over there is. As long as utterly stupid decisions are being made from the top of the food chain, that place will never be normal.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
It's always the far left and websites like RE that masquerade as champions of the mentally ill, yet they don't realize they contribute to more anxiety and depression than anyone by always attacking people.

Fucking hypocrite cunts. What do you think trying to destroy the lives of innocent, kind people over a fucking tweet does to their psyche? Maybe think of people like the Iron Fury developers who you shit on for nothing before you cry "mental health understanding and progress"

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
So many bans on one page, the mods must be furious.
It’s like they realize how little power they actually have over the industry. It’s why small things like Ion Fury don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, but they will gloat over that victory forever.

The internet is not real life and real life rarely reflects that of the internet.

They want to be the controlling force of the gaming industry, but the industry is going to exist and thrive with or without them.

nush

What a miserable piece of shit place that is. Can't even make a simple joke.
Was thinking about this a bit more. It's another example of thier hypocrisy, a woman gets cast in a nerd property and those topics will be filled with " I can't wait to see those guys get mad at this, can't wait!". But when predictably it's something Ree will get mad about, they don't like it. Getting mad at stuff is for alt right Nazis, not us!
So they ban those guys proving them right and providing more screen shot evidence of how fucking insane that forum is that gets shared.

People are getting tired of being associated with their shit.

tocPera.jpg

But Rees bubble and lack of self awareness is strong

RVASO30.jpg

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
the only thing keeping myself from not taking it further was my rage at FFXV not being out yet and a desire to at least get closure on ten years of Square Enix's bullshit before I ended things. That is not a joke, and it's not an exaggeration - I actually told my parents that."

Holy moly.
Glad the guy didnt do it ofcourse but this post had me shook.
For all the depressed people on era who also read this topic. Log off, go outside, meet people and leave the internet for what it is. The last place that will help you is that place. Look how they handled Etika. Go away from that place, its not healthy.
The negative atmosphere over there is only gonna fuel your depression. They dont give a fuck about you. Its all fake!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Holy moly.
Glad the guy didnt do it ofcourse but this post had me shook.
For all the depressed people on era who also read this topic. Log off, go outside, meet people and leave the internet for what it is. The last place that will help you is that place. Look how they handled Etika. Go away from that place, its not healthy.
The negative atmosphere over there is only gonna fuel your depression. They dont give a fuck about you. Its all fake!
Getting away from all the negativity the internet provides and burying yourself in a hobby is good for the mind. I know it's easier said than done, but life is much too short to let all the negative bullshit take up more of our time than it needs to.

UnNamed

Banned
That thread is the very proof ERA is driven by some few active retarded guys, with most of the users having a very different (and not a very good) opinion on that community. When something big happen, they simply resurface to troll mods and admins.

SEE STAFF POST is becoming a meme, and what is tragic, it's born inside ERA, not outside.

Even ERA users recognize ERA have a very bad reputation.

Please don't be too harsh with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom