• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

**UPDATE**
Out of nowhere..got one at a Best Buy from here...for $29 after taxes! :)

If anyone has one of those PlayStation 2 Wireless Controller, Katana brand...which come in the same packaging of the official Sony PS2 controllers (are licensed)...
Color: Black
Let me know...(through PM)..
New...or used but in mint condition...for under $30.
PayPal only...Target and Circuit City sell them, some Wal-Marts too..but only in the US.

EDIT:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2wod93d.jpg
(Pic "stolen" from eBay)

EDIT 2:
(Packaging pic)
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zx5sm.jpg

Flavius

Flavius said:
Wanted: Xbox 360 20GB HDD ***Got it!***

If you've got one available at a fair price, shoot a PM my way, won'tcha? ;)

Welp. That was fast.

Now I'm looking for:

Burnout Paradise
Bioshock
Orange Box
Crackdown

Reasonable prices and complete with box and manual.

Thanks!

gokieks

fernoca said:
If anyone has one of those PlayStation 2 Wireless Controller, Katana brand...which come in the same packaging of the official Sony PS2 controllers (are licensed)...
PayPal only...Target and Circuit City sell them, some Wal-Marts too..but only in the US.

EDIT:
2wod93d.jpg

(Pic "stolen" from eBay)

Pretty sure I've seen those in stores, though not completely sure which. I'll keep an eye out the next time I'm out shopping.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
fernoca said:

EDIT:
2wod93d.jpg

(Pic "stolen" from eBay)

EDIT 2:
(Packaging pic)
1zx5sm.jpg
Eh, I can try and pick you up one at a store, but I think the MSRP may be above $30. Though if Circuit City has them...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
commish said:
Looking to sell Far Cry 2, Naruto (new) and Fallout 3 for the Playstation 3. Any for $30 each, shipped. All are in perfect condition, and Naruto is unopened. Also have gran turismo 5 for 20 shipping.

All are sold. Thx.

Davidion

shintoki said:
For Sale

All prices are shipped

Added a 6 dollar Bargin bin, All games are 6 dollars shipped. Include Case, manual, and all that jazz. Condition varies but is good.
Red Faction(PS2)
Max Payne(PS2)
MGS2(PS2)
PoP WW(PS2)
PoP TT(PS2)
Viewitful Joe(GCN)
Onimusha 3(PS2)
Nightshade(PS2)

Shot you a PM, not sure if you saw it.

Baker

Banned
I have the download code for Syphon Filter.

If someone would like to trade for some other download game on 360/PS3, I'd be open for suggestions.

jjasper

I have a PS3 80GB MGS4 bundle with the Collector's Edition MGS4 and the following on the HDD for sale:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Blast Factor
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
flOw
Flower
Calling All Cars
Gauntlet II
GripShift
Mortal Kombat II
Pain
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Monsters
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Siren: Blood Curse (just the first 4 chapters)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Super Stardust HD
Warhawk
Wipeout HD
R-Types
Syphon Filter
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I had the original box for it and will throw in the MGS Essentials Collection as a bonus. No idea what price should be so if you are interested PM an offer.

poweld

Is it just me, or have there been an awful lot of PS3s going up for sale this week? Am I missing something, or is it just coincidence?

...or the economy? :(

Sanjuro

poweld said:
Is it just me, or have there been an awful lot of PS3s going up for sale this week? Am I missing something, or is it just coincidence?

...or the economy? :(
There are more. I'm thinking about throwing up my 20gb one myself, I never use it.

Kobiekun

Dead said:
Still have these 2 items for sale, if anyone is interested

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition + Preorder DVD - $75 shipped
- Outer box has minor wear, and a couple of creases (you can see them in the picture). Inner content is in perfect shape. All discs are scratch free.
PM if interested.

PM Sent.

Aladuf

Banned
Leaving Positive feedback for bumpkin, we worked out a great deal for Star Wars TFU and he had it shipped out very quickly. The game is in fantastic condition too. :)

GCQuinton

WTS: Xbox Live Gold 12+1 Card - $30

Tried to renew a bit too late, so I won't be able to use it.

PayPal only, so if you're interested PM me. I can provide the code after payment clears.

MattNY

Johnny said:

Holy crap dude, that is a bargain.

If I didn't already own every single one of those, I would be all over it. Hell, I am a bit tempted even still.

That is some seriously good gaming for less than a brand new title this gen.

bardia

Wondering if anyone has one of those Sega USB pads for PC/PS3 or the cheaper Hori PS3 Sticks for sale. PM me a price, I'm in Canada and can do paypal.

Ok, gonna toss this out... anyone have a spare 360 SF Pad they can part with or any arcade stick for the 360?

I know, bad timing trying to find one.....

Baker

Banned
Outcast2004 said:
Ok, gonna toss this out... anyone have a spare 360 SF Pad they can part with or any arcade stick for the 360?

I know, bad timing trying to find one.....

Even the fightpads are going for $80-100 on ebay. It's frickin' insane out there.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling my PS3 copy of Fallout 3 for $43 shipped. It's absolutely mint condition.

Baker

Banned
I'll just throw this out there to get in the never-ending queue, but I'm looking for a SFIV TE Fightstick (PS3).

I have paypals and/or plenty of stuff to trade.

Birbo

Reposting my desire for an Xbox with XBMC and a larger hard drive. The drive on mine crapped out over the weekend. I'm also looking for a copy of Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast for the Xbox. I have paypal, GS giftcards and other things I'd be willing to trade. Thanks in advance.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Birbo said:
Reposting my desire for an Xbox with XBMC and a larger hard drive. The drive on mine crapped out over the weekend. I'm also looking for a copy of Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast for the Xbox. I have paypal, GS giftcards and other things I'd be willing to trade. Thanks in advance.
Isn't just easier to replace the drive?

If you're talking about the optical drive, doesn't the original xbox takes any IDE drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom