• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Angelus_

Banned
:lol

Let the guy sell it for what he wants,its his business.
If people want it they'll buy it. They can always buy elsewhere,I prefer Amazon over EBay if I'm gonna go that route.

Mamesj

Banned
MotherFan said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-HORI-REAL-ARCADE-PRO-EX-ARCADE-FIGHTING-STICK_W0QQitemZ230326940952QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=%20item230326940952&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%20%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Edit: here's the link you used.

that's an auction...you can't buy that right now. there's almost 3 days left and it's already over MSRP when you factor in shipping.

Angelus said:
:lol

Let the guy sell it for what he wants,its his business.
If people want it they'll buy it. They can always buy elsewhere,I prefer Amazon over EBay if I'm gonna go that route.

Lowest price on amazon right now: $189.99

lowest on ebay right now: $239.99

I offered it up at a reduced price compared to the actual price you'd have to pay online to get it right now. apparently people can't do research and appreciate that fact.

HoTHiTTeR

Mamesj said:
I knew it was you :lol

--HAVE--

Used HRAP EX 360 -- just used for a few hours today and I think I like the pad better. It's in perfect shape, aside from that annoying cellophane under the buttons. When you take the protective stuff off, it leaves cellophane bits under the buttons, so it'll be up to you to take it out. You should be putting Sanwa buttons in there anyway, so....that's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm thinking $160 shipped UPS ground. Before you cry "hrape," it's gonna be about $20 to ship + paypal fees, I'll break even.

25pp8up.jpg

This isn't 'hrape'; forum goers, ebayers, craigslisters are moving the SF4 SE sticks (msrp $80) for $150/ea on average. The fact that this stick is basically $140 + 20 Shipping, it's only got a $10 markup! $10 from a Gaffer to cover his paypal fees, and a quality stick available here, where its not anywhere else - get over it guys. This isn't a bad deal.

Mamesj

Banned
Hey, I appreciate the good word HoTHiTTeR :)

I just listed it on amazon and sold it in about 10 minutes for $190. :lol :lol :lol

_Angelus_

Banned
Mamesj said:
Edit: here's the link you used.

that's an auction...you can't buy that right now. there's almost 3 days left and it's already over MSRP when you factor in shipping.

Lowest price on amazon right now: $189.99

lowest on ebay right now: $239.99

I offered it up at a reduced price compared to the actual price you'd have to pay online to get it right now. apparently people can't do research and appreciate that fact.

You're not doing any harm,people trying to police others in here is sorta uncalled for. Its business,and right now the demand for the stick is high,youre pricing is good to me so its all good. I own an X Arcade myself and I'd buy one all over again if I had to,a dual stick that works on my other consoles and the PC with a lifetime guarantee? Yeah,thats for me.

Struct09

Angelus said:
You're not doing any harm,people trying to police others in here is sorta uncalled for. Its business,and right now the demand for the stick is high,youre pricing is good to me so its all good. I own an X Arcade myself and I'd buy one all over again if I had to,a dual stick that works on my other consoles and the PC with a lifetime guarantee? Yeah,thats for me.

Exactly. If you see a price you think is too high, DON'T BUY IT. No need to shit over people's posts - if the price truly is too high then no one will buy it.

GhostSeed

2DMention said:
That could get complicated, not that this thread isn't complicated already. I've been crying for a sticky on this thread for a long time. Guess we'll just have to make due with bookmarks.

I will be more of a regular to this thread in the next month...

I think it will be easy to get a monthly b/s/t threads going as long as the mods approve (or don't disapprove). We just need to get some support behind the idea. Anyone else care to weigh-in?

zewone

I'm looking for MGS4 (UK).

I specifically want the UK version since I like the cover. :D

I'm in the US, just as a heads up. Let me know if anyone is selling or trading one.

Baker

Banned
GhostSeed said:
I think it will be easy to get a monthly b/s/t threads going as long as the mods approve (or don't disapprove). We just need to get some support behind the idea. Anyone else care to weigh-in?

I think you need to get your sales-age mentality shit out of here. That's just my opinion though. Each month it'll just be the same people posting the same shit they didn't sell/buy the month before. For example, I'd rather my requests for drums and joysticks get peacefully buried after each day instead of whining about on a Page 1 for the rest of my life.

The thread isn't stickied anymore because we had two separate bad runs with scammers.

GhostSeed

Baker said:
I think you need to get your sales-age mentality shit out of here. That's just my opinion though. Each month it'll just be the same people posting the same shit they didn't sell/buy the month before. For example, I'd rather my requests for drums and joysticks get peacefully buried after each day instead of whining about on a Page 1 for the rest of my life.

Yeah, that was a concern of mine as well but as it stands people already re-post their stuff every week because no one checks back more than a few pages. I think that with monthly threads stuff would be bought/sold faster so that this would be less of a problem.

The thread isn't stickied anymore because we had two separate bad runs with scammers.

Scammer's suck, but I don't see how having one mega thread prevents them from coming here. GAF is pretty well know at this point and if the 'bad guys' want in they're going to find a way. :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
GhostSeed said:
Yeah, that was a concern of mine as well but as it stands people already re-post their stuff every week because no one checks back more than a few pages. I think that with monthly threads stuff would be bought/sold faster so that this would be less of a problem.

Scammer's suck, but I don't see how having one mega thread prevents them from coming here. GAF is pretty well know at this point and if the 'bad guys' want in they're going to find a way. :(
Spreading it across a new thread every month would be a pain in the ass to look up positive feedback.

Halvie

Banned
Selling a Norris African Padauk arcade box(gonna pick up a finkle finally).

$150 shipped.

If you need some Seimitsu buttons, or JLF to go with it pm me and we can work something out.

+1 to Ronabo.
3DO arrived in amazing condition along with everything else intact.
Even got a Total Recall video CD. How'd he know that was one of my favorite movies? :lol

Awesome seller.

the chris

Looking to get rid of Yakuza 2 for the PS2 only been played 3 times, willing to trade for one of the games listed below or sell for $19 shipped

Trade
Overlord(PS3)
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories(PS2)

SarBear

Selling these:

Griffin Itrip Ipod FM Transmitter $12
Gears of War $15 (360, mint and complete)
Saint's Row $10 (360, mint and complete)
Grand Theft Auto 4 $22 (ps3, mint and complete)

Want this:

Rock Band 2 (GAME ONLY, 360)

Shipping will be extra depending on how fast you want it. PM me for deals.

Mamesj

Banned
Thanks for the support from other people after I went to bed. When people bitch about prices, it ends up taking up a lot of space in the thread and its really obnoxious. it would be nice if a mod had a lick of interest in this thread about would ban thread-crappers if we report them.

Asking why something is a high price = fine

quoting and posting a lol.gif, wat, "that's a rip off," "OMG MSRP is $xx.xx" etc. = you're a douche and I hate you :lol

Just ignore poorly priced stuff like the rest of us.

and just to keep this on topic, here's my updated want list:

Mamesj said:
Mamesj's WANT list. Everything below are things that I want to buy.

I'm looking for the following games/items, willing to do paypal

GBA:

--Boxes and/or instructions for the following games. Will pay $5 for each set (or PM me to negotiate):
---Double Dragon Advance
---River City Ransom
---Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival
---Final Fantasy VI
---Ninja Five-O

Complete games I'd like to buy:
--Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (complete)
--Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (complete)

complete Nintendo DS games I'd like to buy:
--Space Invaders Extreme
--Chrono Trigger
--Big Bang Mini
--Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
--Theresia

Please PM me if you have any of this stuff.

fernoca

Have an R4 for the Nintendo DS (which I put a little sticker to make it work on later DSlite models, sticker's is just a small circle nothing weird :p) with a 1GB microSD card. Willing to trade it for a $20 PSNetwork Card (no need to send the card, just send the code in the back as a PM would be enough). Will ship it on a small padded envelope, the R4 comes with a small case by the way.

Also have an extra code for a Halo Wars Warthog with Flame Decal, willing to trade it for a code for something PS3 related (I remember there was a code for a Resistance 2 weapon..or a Nariko costume for LittleBigPlanet)

PM, if there's any interest.

bumpkin

Another re-post since some stuff has been sold off and whatnot. Also put some prices on things... Figure it's easier than not having an idea what I'm looking for price-wise. :lol The prices are the "ideal" but I'll consider reasonable offers!

Prices include shipping (usually USPS Priority Mail) and all games listed for sale/trade are in great condition and complete (manual and case included). If you're interested in arranging a deal, feel free to drop me a PM!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Looking for/interested in: - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Xbox 360
Dead Space
Prince of Persia

PlayStation 3
Resistance 1 or 2

Wii
House of the Dead Overkill
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

- - - - - - - - - - - - - For sale or trade: - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GameCube
- NHL 2003 ($12)
- NHL Hitz 20-03 ($12)
- Prince of Persia: Sands of Time ($12)
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run ($16)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 ($12)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 ($12)

Xbox
- Ninja Gaiden Black ($16)

PlayStation 2
- ATV Off-Road Fury 2 ($12)
- Eye-Toy Groove w/ Camera ($30)
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection ($12)
- Sega Superstars (new, sealed) ($12)
- The Sims 2 ($16)
- Trivial Pursuit: Unhinged ($16)
- Wheel of Fortune ($16)

Nintendo DS
- Lost in Blue 3 ($16)
- Mega Man ZX: Advent ($16)
- Rayman DS ($16)

PSP
- Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee ($16)
- Lumines ($16)
- Power Stone Collection ($16)
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX ($14)

Len1978

Looking for Ico, Must be complete..cover art manual and be in good shape. I can paypal and I have good Rep. on Ebay. Thanks Gaf!

Selling limited edition/OOP film/tv soundtracks/scores. The prices shown are what you'll pay if you're local (live in Los Angeles, and want to meet in person), otherwise, add $5 for shipping and Paypal's cut.

Bad Boys (La-La Land Records; 17-Sep-2007) -- Mark Mancina || $10

Boys From Brazil, The (Intrada; 22-Sep-2008) -- Jerry Goldsmith || $10

F/X: The Deluxe Edition (Varese Sarabande; 16-Jul-2007) -- Bill Conti || $10

Masters of the Universe (La-La Land Records; 29-Jul-2008) -- Bill Conti || $10

Point Break (La-La Land Records; 7-Feb-2008) -- Mark Isham || $10

Report to the Commissioner (Varese Sarabande; 8-Dec-2008) -- Elmer Bernstein || $10

Rookie of the Year (Varese Sarabande; 16-Mar-2006) -- Bill Conti || $10

Something the Lord Made (BuySoundtrax; 19-Sep-2008) -- Christopher Young || $10

Species (Intrada; 6-Oct-2008) -- Christopher Young || $10

Until September (Intrada; 2-Feb-2009) -- John Barry || $10

*Batman: The Animated Series (La-La Land Records; 16-Dec-2008) -- Shirley Walker, etc. || $35

* = Sealed. Though all other cds are unsealed, I keep all of my rare/OOP music albums in zip-lock bags to minimize contact wear.

Sean

Banned
I've got a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription for sale, it's brand new still sealed in box. Asking $30, will either ship it for free or I can open it and send you the redeem code via email/PM.

sold

Hey guys, I got a good bit of stuff on sale on ebay for reasonable prices. Just wanted to let you guys know in case someone is interested.

Here's the link to my items for sale. I'll also be adding more stuff such as guide and other games later on.

Kuran

Banned
Planning to sell off most of my collection.

You can find everything here, http://homepage.mac.com/wimtubbax/deliciouslibrary/

There are over 1000 games here, most of them in mint/complete condition. For systems going from the Amiga to PS3/360/Wii.

Some might be interested in a european press package (large box) of R4 for PS1, or the Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 Premium Package. But also more common stuff like various limited edition versions of popular 360 hits. Ask for price!

Many PS1 RPG's in mint condition, Star Ocean, Thousand Arms, ...

I'm dying to get rid of this stuff, so expect low prices.

For more info send me a PM.

Sysgen

For sale: (98% of the stuff here is boxed with all original materials)

SNES:

The Simpsons Barts Nightmare
Super Star Wars
Contra III
Super Smash TV
Prince of Persia
David Cranes Amazing Tennis
Royal Rumble
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Buster Busts Loose (Looney Tunes)
FZero
Pilotwings
Super Mario Kart
Turtles Tournament Fighters
Turtles IV Turtles in Time
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Starfox
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Super Mario World
SNES Street Fighter II

Nes:

Nintendo Gun
3D Worldrunner with glasses
Cobra command
Milon's Secret Castle
Skate or Die
Strider
Bionic Commando
Golgo 13
Defender of the Crown
Blaster Master
Solstice
Ninja Gaiden

Megadrive:

Batman

Genesis:

XMEN
NHL Hockey
Aladdin
Revenge of Shinobi
Ecco The Dolphin
Phelios
Sonic The Hedgehog
John Madden Football 93
Super Monaco GP
Sonic 2
Kid Chameleon
Streets of Rage
Fire Shark
Thunderforce III
Thunderforce II
Toejam and Earl
Toejam and Earl Funkatron
Target Earth
Altered Beast
Flashback

PS3:

Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition Sealed

PS2

Flipnic
Revolution Controller (this is the controller that lets you move the sticks, dpad, buttons to any position on the pad)
Gamester Mini Wheel
Pinball The Williams Collection.

Xbox 360:

Gears of War Collectors Edition.
Stranglehold
Clive Barkers Jericho Collectors Edition

Xbox:

2 - Duke Controllers
Mic

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I'm not sure non-gaming material is appropriate but...

I'm thinking of selling a MSI Wind U100 Netbook. Barely used (3 weeks old) with all original materials, including packaging.

The unusual point? It has Leopard 10.5.4 installed, making it a mini-mac. I bought it as a weekend project in hackintoshing, but I'm not really using it otherwise. I was not planning on selling it too, but if you would like to buy the store bought disc of Leopard I bought to do this you can make an offer that takes that into account.

It is the 3-cell, retail version of the Wind. Any further questions are welcome by PM. I have a high eBay feedback and have traded with many Gaffers.

TaKeRx

Selling My HRAP EX, only because I got a TE stick from a friend. I only got this on Wednesday so it's not even a week old. I really just want to get back what I paid for it so It'll be $130 + whatever shipping is + paypal fees + a $5 tip?(idk maybe lol). If anyone is interested let me know. I also got pics which I can put later(since I'm at work now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom