• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Greg

Updated/Lowered Prices!

- Burnout Paradise: Platinum Hits version (Xbox 360) - Mint condition, includes case and all original contents. $13 Shipped

- Denon AH-C551K Earphones:
206928682.jpg

Excellent condition. Only about 30 minutes of use. Includes all original packaging, carrying case, and 3 sizes of tips. MSRP is $99. Most sites will charge $70+.
$48 Shipped

- Broken Xbox 360 Elite. Okay, I'm just sorta gauging interest on this. It's a launch Elite, so it's about 2 years old. Apparently it has a video card issue as I can get sound but no picture. I just went ahead and purchased an Arcade unit so I figured I'd throw this up. So here is what the package will include:
* Black Xbox 360 unit
* Black wireless controller
* Power cord
* Standard AV cables
* Sega Superstars Tennis/XBLA Compilation game discs
* Original box
So if you're good with repairing the unit or feel like trying to get away with telling MS it's a 3 red ring problem, thus free warranty/repair, then you'll have a 360 for cheap. Or, you can pay the $100 repair fee and have the equivalent to an Arcade unit but black and for $50 cheaper. I'm looking for about $60 Shipped.

As always, I've sold/bought countless things in this thread without one negative experience. PayPal only (No credit card through PayPal payments please!) and US only. PM if interested in anything. Thanks![/QUOTE]

aznpxdd

Already posted this on a couple forums already, might as well try GAF too.

I'm selling an eVGA 8800GT 512mb. I've taken really good care of this card and have had the accelero s1 rev. 2 on the the entire time (about 1 year) I've had it. Comes with most of the original cables and the original box (minus serial for the rebate).

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

I'm gonna let it go for $70 shipped. PM me if you are interested.

BrodiemanTTR said:
Looking to move some DS games. Prices are negotiable, but I'm not looking to be lowballed.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike - $15
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin - $12
Elite Beat Agents - $10
Hotel Dusk - $10
Geometry Wars Galaxies - $10
Mario Hoops - $12
Meteos - $7
Metroid Prime Pinball - $10
Nanostray - $7
Sonic Rush - $10
Space Invaders Extreme - $10
Tony Hawk's American Skateland - $8

All of these games are complete and in absolute top shape. Shipping is a flat $3 per order. Go over $20 and shipping is free.

cag2.png

cag3.png

Bump.

Mileena

Banned
Looking to trade Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) for a PS3 game, open to offers. Game is in excellent condition and I'll even throw in the extra bass pedal + splitter.

For sale USD, paypal or money order, price listed includes shipping unless otherwise noted; all items are used and complete unless otherwise noted.

*The Bigs* (PS3) Mint: $10

*GTAIV* (PS3): $20

*Madden '09* (PS3): $16

*Gears of War 2* (X360): $30

*FFXII* (PS2) Mint: $10

PM with questions, interest. Thanks.

HUELEN10

gregor7777 said:
Want to buy:

Apple Mac Mini/Macbook/Desktop whatever as long as it's an Intel Mac running Leopard.

I need a dev box for iphone apps.

Anyone selling something? Lower end preferred, cheaper the better.

I have PS3 games I can trade. Contact me by PM if you want to trade/sell.
PM SENT!

I NEED to sell my Mac!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You know, just saying but every time you bump for a new page without any real updates. You're just making the next page come quicker:lol

It's a vicious cycle

JimmyV

Banned
Cruzader said:
The_Inquisitor

Not for nothing man but you and others(who do the same) should stop posting more than once your listing. Not for me but for all GAFers who want to get a chance to list their stuff. I've seen that happen alot lately and its annoying. I hope you dont take this the wrong way.

I know this wasnt directed at me, but I couldnt quite make out what you meant. Did you ask to stop posting his stuff so many times? If so, how dose that stop others from posting theirs?

twice in a day is kinda over-doing it though with :lol

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
003.jpg

*ON HOLD*Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Cloud Action Figure. $14 shipped
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Sephiroth Action Figure. $14 shipped

Or buy both figures for a total of $24 shipped.

002.jpg

Assassin's Creed artbook, NM/M condition. $7 shipped
Disgaea Custom Soundtrack, NM/M condition. $7 shipped

Or buy both the Assassin's Creed artbook and Disgaea Soundtrack for a total of $12 shipped.

Additional shipping charges for anyone outside of the US.

JimmyV said:
I know this wasnt directed at me, but I couldnt quite make out what you meant. Did you ask to stop posting his stuff so many times? If so, how dose that stop others from posting theirs?

twice in a day is kinda over-doing it though with :lol
Well, it's like what shintoki said. Part of the reason the thread moves so fast is because of people repeating their own posts. This also means that anyone who doesn't decide to repost theirs every day or two gets scrolled out of sight more quickly.

JimmyV

Banned
JoshuaJSlone said:
Well, it's like what shintoki said. Part of the reason the thread moves so fast is because of people repeating their own posts. This also means that anyone who doesn't decide to repost theirs every day or two gets scrolled out of sight more quickly.

Sound reasoning. Never realized that. I guess a mod really should come in and limit the amount of posts per day or page or something. I guess people could just "add" one game and repost it as new stuff. In fact unless its a question that benifits everyone most should be help over PM for that reason.

Borman

Game Sales:
Playstation 3 Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar - New - 30$
Pictures: 1, 2, 3
Brand new guitar from a Guitar + Game kit. Game not included. Box is a bit damaged, but the guitar is still in its plastic baggies and everything.

Dreamcast Dead or Alive 2 [PAL] - 15$
Used, but in pretty good shape. Complete with game, case, and manual

Playstation 3 Sixaxis Controller [Used] - 25$
Will give the best one that I have. Perfectly functioning , just a bit dusty from sitting around.

Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl [Used] - 30$
Pictures: 1, 2
Good shape

Wii Okami [Used]- 18$
Pictures: 1, 2
Good shape

Arcade Sales:
NOS Playchoice 10 : Baseball Stars - 80$
Pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4
Item as shown. Still sealed as shown. Not sure exactly what items are contained, but it obviously should in the least have the game.

Prototypes:

Philips CD-i Micro Machines Prototype v0.01 - 80$
Pictures: 1
Game has clear differences. Runs on a standard CD-i (or at least mine). Full feature still coming on SuperiorVersion, but it does have visible *and audible* differences.

Sanjuro

JimmyV said:
Sound reasoning. Never realized that. I guess a mod really should come in and limit the amount of posts per day or page or something. I guess people could just "add" one game and repost it as new stuff. In fact unless its a question that benifits everyone most should be help over PM for that reason.
Like I said before condensing the size is the best bet. A majority of the huge amount of people who have purchased from me are just people that came and saw. Most people aren't going to sit here and search for long time to find something. It either catches their eye or doesn't unless they have a exact idea.

St0ne

I dont know the value but I've got 1 Month Xbox live and I would like to trade it for 600 MS Points. I've got 600 already but i want to buy Fable at marketplace.

Jirotrom

Selling HDMI X360 no hardrive, with extra controller, keypad, headset, and Marvel Ultimate alliance for 155.00 shipped.

Please respond quickly as I'm in dire need of selling. also look at my other wares posted, have a brand new persona 3 limited edition with guide for 45.00 shipped

Hmmm... how about a bump every 100 posts instead? That might clean this up a little more... I must say, I am kinda tired of sifting through the same stuff to find new deals, every day.

Also, smaller images are always nice too.

Limedust

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (PS2) - Like New without a single, solitary scratch on either disc. Case is perfect. I bought a new copy without remembering that I had previously purchased the game a while ago. I found my old copy RIGHT after pulling the wrap off the new one. :(

$20 shipped to the continental US only, and I have nothing but perfect feedback in this, or any of the BST threads.

-PXG-

* UPDATED (EVERYTHING PRICED!!!)

* SHIPPING TO US, PUERTO RICO, MEXICO & CANADA ONLY

(shipping to Mexico or Canada will cost extra)

*** I'M WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICES ***

* PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE

PS1:

Revelations: Persona $80 shipped
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 shipped

PS2:

Persona 3 FES (SEALED) $25 shipped
Persona 4 (w/ Visual Data book and Double Jump strat guide) SOLD
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (w/ soundtrack) SOLD
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (SEALED) SOLD
Marvel vs Capcom 2 $60 shipped
Gitaroo Man SOLD
Zone of the Enders 2: The 2nd Runner SOLD
Rez (open, but BRAND NEW) $40 shipped
Frequency $15 shipped
Odin Sphere SOLD
GrimGrimoire (no manual) $20 shipped
God Hand (open, but BRAND NEW) SOLD
Dark Cloud 2 $20 shipped
Ico (in shrink wrap, but some got torn off, never been opened/ played) SOLD
Shadow of the Colossus SOLD

PS3:

Folklore (SEALED) SOLD
Valkyria Chronicles (SEALED) SOLD
Disgaea 3 (w/ custom soundtrack & Double Jump strat guide) SOLD

Gamecube:

DDR: Mario Mix (everything but the pad :p) $35 shipped
Gotcha Force $15 shipped
Skies of Arcadia Legends $25 shipped
Baten Kaitos Origins $20 shipped
The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition $35 shipped
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/ Master Quest $25 shipped
Killer 7 $15 shipped
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X SOLD
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes SOLD
Pikmin 2 $35 shipped

Wii:

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (open, but BRAND NEW w/ Club Nintendo PIN) SOLD
Zack & Wiki $20 shipped
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (SEALED) SOLD
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles $25 shipped
Excite Truck SOLD

DS:

My Japanese Coach SOLD
Electroplankton (open, but BRAND NEW) SOLD

Strategy Guides:

Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revis SOLD
Disgaea SOLD
Persona 3 (SEALED) SOLD

Other:

Component/ VGA to HDMI converter box $40 shipped

Ecto311

Removing shit that has sold to tighten up the thread/post should also be common practice. If you keep it there because you wanna be viewed as a good seller remember, there is a search bar if anyone is wondering.

Also looking for a decent priced xbox 360 for a buddy.

JayDub

Just a feeler, would anyone happen to be interested in fanless PCs with Windows XP Pro installed?

1.6ghz Intel Atom Processors (945 chipset)
1GB RAM
Broadcom 1080p video decoder
Auvitek TV Tuner
2 USB Ports
HDMI, VGA
Ethernet and Wifi
CF Card Reader
SD Card Reader

6550HD

My company buys these units from a company called Habey and is giving me an employee discount on top of wholesaler discount on these units and said I could buy as much as I want. I could get some for GAF and pass the savings on to you. They also said I could get the Server enclosures but Im not sure if you guys would be interested in that.

JayDub said:
Just a feeler, would anyone happen to be interested in fanless PCs with Windows XP Pro installed?

1.6ghz Intel Atom Processors (945 chipset)
1GB RAM
Broadcom 1080p video decoder
Auvitek TV Tuner
2 USB Ports
HDMI, VGA
Ethernet and Wifi
CF Card Reader
SD Card Reader

6550HD

My company buys these units from a company called Habey and is giving me an employee discount on top of wholesaler discount on these units and said I could buy as much as I want. I could get some for GAF and pass the savings on to you. They also said I could get the Server enclosures but Im not sure if you guys would be interested in that.
What kind of price?
Might be nice to use for a media box.

JimmyV

Banned
I got an Xbox 360 for sale, with WiFi adapter, no HDD, all cables, Play and Charge kit, 1 controller, and the Xbox camera thing. Everything is in great condition, however the controller is a tad scuffed. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me w/ offers.

Sydle

I have:
Xbox with original box, manuals, cords, etc. (casing has some marks, but it works wonderfully)
PS2 with original box, manuals, cords, etc. (flawless looking, but boots up a bit slow)
Gamecube with original box, manuals, cords, etc. (good as new)

I want in mint condition:
Ninja Blade (360)
Mirror's Edge (360)
Tomb Raider Underworld (360)
Fable 2 Collector/Limited Edition (360)
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC (360)
Street Fighter IV (360)
Sony or Sandisk 8GB+ memory stick
Paypal
Microsoft Points
Will consider other trades

Won't bump my sales until tomorrow. However I would like to add I am selling my PSP 1001 .

Comes with original slide on case, headphones, and charger. The thing is pretty much scratch free and has latest custom firmware installed. I am also throwing in a 8 GB and 1 GB Sony memory stick. Send me an offer if you are still interested.

WTB - And I am serious - Your original working, clean, good condition X-box. Offering $18 shipped.

Must have power and av cables, controller not required, but appreciated.

PM if you would like to unload that brick in the back of your closet.

MiniBossman said:
WTB - And I am serious - Your original working, clean, good condition X-box. Offering $18 shipped.

Must have power and av cables, controller not required, but appreciated.

PM if you would like to unload that brick in the back of your closet.
Uh, more power to you if you can get one for that much I guess, but that's an incredibly low ball offer. Considering the size/weight of an Xbox it would probably cost nearly that much just to package and ship.

GrotesqueBeauty said:
Uh, more power to you if you can get one for that much I guess, but that's an incredibly low ball offer. Considering the size/weight of an Xbox it would probably cost nearly that much just to package and ship.

I'd be surprised if it costs less than that TBH.

GrotesqueBeauty said:

Its not incredibly low ball. Its just much more realistic than the folks in my neck of the woods who think it should garner $60-100. Yeah it probably is low considering the weight, but if it was just a paperweight and you wanted to get rid of it, here is a way.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Fantastical said:
Out of curiosity - could you tell me what you sold Excite Truck for?
I bought it along with RE:UC. He wanted $15 but gave me a discount because I bought two games.

2e16dj7.jpg

has 1000 points still on it, WarioWare Snapped and Art Style Picopict are installed, Chrono Trigger and Card Fighters Clash are included, has a clear shell on it as well. $200 shipped?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
MiniBossman said:
Its not incredibly low ball. Its just much more realistic than the folks in my neck of the woods who think it should garner $60-100. Yeah it probably is low considering the weight, but if it was just a paperweight and you wanted to get rid of it, here is a way.
No...that would probably be around 20$ shipping. They are pretty much paying you to have it for free:lol

RobertM

MiniBossman said:
And here is another way www.ebay.com. I personally bought one with all the assets and 4 shitty games for $60.

Petrie

Banned
MiniBossman said:

Dude, including packing material, shipping and such, they'd probably lose money on your offer. Frankly your offer is an insult.

Anyways, I'm looking to unload a few things. Have the following to let go of on the cheap:

Spare Xbox 360 20 gig hard drive

Xbox 360 transfer cable

Couple of barely used Nyko Perfect Shots

Professor Layton and the Curious Village (cart only)

Eye of Judgement with the camera, and a spare deck (Fire themed)

Crimson Skies (sealed)

Hunter the Reckoning

Halo CE (sealed)

Metroid Prime

Prince of Persia the Sands of Time (GC)

GTA Vice ity (PS2)

Scene it! Light Camera Action (game only)

Frequency

Viewtiful Joe (GC)

PM me with any and all offers. Looking to unload this clutter.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
goldenpp72 said:
anyone here got some mint shape old goodies their parting with? Stuff in the nes/genesis/snes era more or less.
I have a Genesis, Comes with a controller. And 4 games. Sega Six Pack, Sonic 2, Predator 2, and Jurassic Park. Wouldn't say the latter two are in mint through.

I also have
The Combatribes
Tiny Toons Buster Bust's Loose, currently :lol
big updated, everything that's been sold as been removed, bundling many of the others to offer discount purchasing.

Everything is priced with shipped, complete unless mentioned. New additions underlined, Bundles at the end.

PC
UT2k3, Discs and manual

These 4 are 4$ each/Disc only
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Commandos II
Tribes 2
Unreal II

PS1
Cool Boarders 3
Cool Boarders 2001
GTA(Disc and case only, missing manual)
Tony Hawk's pro Skater 2

PS2 Games
Tekken Tag
Virtua Fighter 4 Evo
Tony Hawks Pro Skater III
GTA III, Missing Manual
GTA VC,Missing Manual

GBA
Blitz, Cart only
Pokemon Pinball, Cart only and missing cap to battery hold for rumble.
GTA, Cart only

N64
Crusin World, cart only
Crusin Exotica
Pokemon Snap, cart only
Tony Hawks Pro Skater I, cart only has stickers on it

NES
Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, cart only

Xbox
Sega GT/Jet Set radio Future
Crimson Skies
Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded

Also a few sales on the side
REmake(Cube), 21.99PRICE DROP
Super Robot Taisen 1(GBA), Cart only, 14.99
Pokemon Stadium+Transfer Pack, 12.99
Capcom vs SNK DC, 29.99. Good condition, single crack in case
Alice, Jewel case edition, cracks in case. 29.99
Gundam Side Story, Disc Only. 11.99
Tactics Ogre PS1, 79.99. Disc and casing. Missing manual.

BUNDLES, Remember all prices are shipped

PC Gaming Pack: All PC Games, 17$( Tribes II, Unreal 2k3, Unreal II, Commandos II, and Tomb Raider Chronicles with editor)

Fighter's Pack: All PS2 fighters 17$(Tekken Tag, VF4Evo, KOF II)

GTA Pack: all GTA Games 17$(GTA GB, GTA PS1, GTAIII, GTAVC)

THPS Pack: All THPS Games 13$ ( 1 N64, 2 PS1, 3 PS2)

Xbox Pack: All Xbox Games 13$

Crusin Pack: Both Crusin Games, 9$

Pokemon Pack: Snap and Stadium/Transfer pack 15$ On Hold

Cool Boarders Pack: both 3 and 2001, 8$

Open to cash offers.

FOR TRADE:
* Killzone 2 (PS3) $35 shipped
* Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) $28 shipped
* inFAMOUS (PS3) $43 shipped
* Official Sony Bluetooth Chat-pad (PS3) $35 shipped
* Letters from Iwo Jima BLU-RAY $12 shipped
* MGS3 Limited Edition (PS2) Complete
* MGS2 Substance (PS2) Complete
* Document of MGS2 (PS2) Complete *PENDING*
* MGS (PSX) Complete but case has sticker goo, crack, and the manual is from the GH version
* Metal Gear Saga Volume One DVD *PENDING*
* Metal Gear Saga Volume Two DVD *PENDING*
* Ico (PS2) *SOLD*
* Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) Has small hole in UPC code, I bought this straight from a guy at Sony Santa Monica is the reason why. Hole does not go through case, only paper insert. *SOLD*
* Shadow of the Colossus pre-release demo disc (PS2) SEALED *SOLD*
* MGS4 Limited Edition (PS3) Complete
* Fossil watch with PlayStation logo (I bought this from an employee of Sony Santa Monica) Worn a couple of times, very lightly used! *PENDING*

GAF_Trade_1.jpg

GAF_Trade_10.jpg

GAF_Trade_11.jpg

GAF_Trade_6.jpg

GAF_Trade_2.jpg

GAF_Trade_3.jpg

GAF_Trade_4.jpg

GAF_Trade_5.jpg

GAF_Trade_7.jpg

GAF_Trade_8.jpg

GAF_Trade_9.jpg

WANTED:
* Logitech G25 racing wheel
* iPod Touch 2nd Gen
* Netbook
* Blue tooth Keyboard
* Batman Arkhum Asylum PS3
* PlayStation Network Store cards

Movement

What I have to sell.

Odin Sphere $12
Dragon Quest VIII 2 disc edition $15
Beyond Good and Evil (PS2) $10
Final Fantasy XII $10
The World Ends With You $15
Persona 4 $15
Fallout 3 (PS3) $24

Men in Black Blu Ray $10

All prices are Shipped. I have sold a lot of games on here and have all positive feedback. Shoot me a pm if you're interested!

Alex

Lookin' for Prince of Persia, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge or the Halo trilogy for Xbox/360 and Madworld and Rune Factory for Wii.

I'm pretty meticulous when buying my games, so I dont have a lot to trade, just a couple randoms, mostly looking to just drop some bucks over PayPal or somethin':

PS2:
Katamari Damacy (sealed)
Space Channel 5 Special Edition
Valkyrie Profile 2
God of War 1/2

360:

Prey
Culdcept Saga

WTS
3666802567_1c9463b610.jpg

Original Halo Edition Xbox w/ 2x S model controllers (One Halo Green, one translucent blue)
Standard AV cables and power cord included.
Used, but still in working condition. I got it about 6 months before buying an Xbox 360 in 2005.
Best offer including shipping
US residents only, Paypal only

All for sale can be Traded, i would rather trade but either! I am on a budget and want games. Everything is in good condition

ps2:
Odin Sphere (Greatest-Hits) - $10 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Phantom Brave - $11 shipped
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - $11 shipped

Gamecube:
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - $11 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Pearl version used but new condition($12 shipped)
Lost In Blue 1 - 10 dollar shipped
Trace Memory - SOLD

DVD:
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - $9 shipped

Want:
Uncharted
Super Mario Galaxy
Fatal Frame 1
Haunting Ground
Manga(The Drifting Classroom)

Status
Not open for further replies.