• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny

Prices include shipping, I only accept non-CC Paypal, continental U.S. buyers only please, I'll include a tracking number.

For Sale:

Gamecube
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Complete in very good condition) $6
NBA Street (Complete in very good condition) $5
Metroid Prime (Complete in very good condition, non players choice) $7
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Complete in very good condition) $5
Die Hard Vendetta (Complete, box is scuffed and scratched up) $6
Star Fox Adventures (Disc and manual, no artwork, blockbuster case) $6
Or buy all for $27 shipped

PS2
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (Complete in very good condition) $9

Xbox 360
Devil May Cry 4 (Complete, box is cracked and broken at the top a little) $8
Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda double pack ( Complete in very good condition) $10

Rafaelcsa

Looking for:
WarioWare Twisted (GBA)

Have for sale/trade:
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars (Wii)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
Professor Layton & The Curious Village (DS)
Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)
Rhythm Heaven (DS)

The package someone sent me says it was out for delivery @ 10:17AM (it is currently 4:33 PM) using the Track & Confirm code, yet the mail man came at around 11:30AM and he didn't bring any package.

What happened? I tried calling the USPS customer service line but it just tells me the same thing as the website and there's no way to talk to a customer service rep. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Chorazin

IronFistedChampion said:
The package someone sent me says it was out for delivery @ 10:17AM (it is currently 4:33 PM) using the Track & Confirm code, yet the mail man came at around 11:30AM and he didn't bring any package.

What happened? I tried calling the USPS customer service line but it just tells me the same thing as the website and there's no way to talk to a customer service rep. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Sometimes packages come on a seperate truck, but that normally only happens when the USPS is really busy. I wouldn't freak out until it's been a day or two.

Chorazin said:
Sometimes packages come on a seperate truck, but that normally only happens when the USPS is really busy. I wouldn't freak out until it's been a day or two.
Well, it seems the package was delivered to the wrong post office. I called my local post office and they said they don't have it, but they gave me the number of the one who had it. I called them and they said they had scanned the package and sent it to my local post office, but then realized they can't find it and told me to call them back tomorrow morning.

Damn it.

Here it is:

This is a DSi that is only two months old. The only problem with it is that it has two slight scratches on the right side of the touch screen (red circles in the picture) I tried to take pictures of them but they are so insignificant I couldn't. The only way they are visible is if the screen is black or the DSi is turned off and the screen is viewed from an angle. It in no way affects gameplay. The box and all original docs and the extra stylus and charger are included. I'm looking for $135 shipped but I am open to offers. Paypal only. Thanks!!!!

20l12k9.jpg

112fpfl.jpg

Sanjuro

IronFistedChampion said:

I wouldn't give up hope yet. USPS doesn't offer tracking in a normal sense. It will give you various information sometimes that isn't relevant to the arrival of the item unlike FedEX & UPS. They also aren't going to give you a great deal of information by phone.

Trevelyan

Banned
Hey all, just some quick things to sell, PM me with any questions you have! I also have some positive feedback on here.... somewhere.

Anyway, Final Fantasy XIII PS3 for $47 shipped. Also have the Limited Edition Brady Guide for $22 shipped.

Thanks!

Bookey

Professional Monk
Selling An Xbox360 console without harddrive, with wireless controller, wireless headset and cables. Is hdmi version console asking $125 shipped PM if interested

DCX

DCX
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Random item with about an hour left. But I'm selling my

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Collected Book Volume One w/autographed sketches. It's long out of print and excellent for a collector and someone who wants to read the original issues. You would also be helping me out big time as this is an item I really do not want to sell :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230452569721&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Dude!! You should have told me!!!!

DCX

Sanjuro

DCX said:
Dude!! You should have told me!!!!

DCX
I had no idea the price range exactly as the books are going for various prices currently. So I didn't want to be milking every penny or letting the book go for a small amount. :(

th3dude

Posting to gauge interest...

I may be selling my EeePC 900HA...

It's in very good condition, specs listed below:

* All Original Packaging
* Operating system: Windows XP Home
* Internal memory: 160 GB hard disk drive (HDD)
* RAM: 1 GB DDR2 2GB upgrade installed
* Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Atom
* Memory expansion: Slot for MMC/SD(SDHC) cards
* LCD: 8.9 inches, 1024 x 600 pixels
* Networking: 54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g), 10/100 Fast Ethernet
* Peripheral connectivity: Three USB 2.0
* External video: One VGA
* External audio: One headphone and one microphone port
* Webcamera: Yes, 0.3 megapixels (VGA)
* Battery life: up to 5 hours with stock battery, also including a 10400mAh battery for 8-10 hours of battery life, so you get 2 batteries
* Weight: 2.5 pounds (40 ounces)
* Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.7 x 1.33 inches

Looking for around $225 due to the extras (in bold), but PM me if you're interested and we'll see what we can do. If there's any interest, pics will of course be available.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Need to get rid of these three unopened Saber figures so PM me some offers, and I'll give free shipping to someone who buys all three. I'm pretty sure these three aren't in production anymore so this would be a good pickup!
HNI_0023.jpg

here are a couple things I found lying around that I don't need/want

Monster Hunter Tri Demo (I have 2 of them)
$2 <-- just cover shipping

Hori PSP case sealed
$6 shipped

Fireball Drossel Gashapon (I have a sealed one, the pic is to show the one your getting)
$6 shipped (you have to build it yourself...it's a model)

Rockman zero 2 GBA JP
$11 shipped

Mario Kart Circuit GBA U.S.
$12 Shipped

or both for $20 shipped
GmjTh.jpg

diXew.jpg

TIU1p.jpg

QyEBD.jpg

Coldsnap

Looking for: Gameboy Advance SP +, has a brighter screen. If you have one and might want to work out a trade for my Gameboy Micro please PM me. Thanks.

Limedust

Everything looks brand-spanking new and you won't find even the slightest scratch in any disk. My feedback in this thread is perfect, and no reasonable offer will be refused. I'll give a really good deal if someone takes the whole thing.

PS2 - Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
PS2 - Virtua FIghter 4: Evolution

PSP - Metal Gear: Portable Ops

PSX - Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth (somewhat rare)

DS - Suikoden: Tierkreis

XBOX - Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

mernst23

mernst23 said:
Have:
360:
Call of Duty 3
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Project Gotham Racing 3 (Box is in cruddy condition)
Tony Hawk's Project 8

GC:
Pikmin 2

Want: $$$ or
360:
Assassin's Creed 2
Bioshock 2
Crackdown
Dead Space
Forza 3
Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2
Saints Row
Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection
Star Wars TFU: Ultimate Sith Edition
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

GC:
Sonic Gems Collection

Wii:
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Bump

Ettie

Have: Dirt 2 steam code

Want: Torchlight (surely someone snagged it while it was 5 bucks, Dirt 2 is worth 5 bucks right?)

PM me if you'd like to own yet another racer with a 4 letter title from Codemasters!

Nightz

Anyone interested in trading their 360 version of Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3 version? I have a buddy who wants the 360 copy.

Selling some random bits of my collection. Everything that doesn't sell will go up on ebay eventually, but for now I'll just throw these up here and if you're interested you can make an offer. Games are complete unless otherwise noted, and range from good condition to mint. I'm happy to answer any questions or provide any pictures you'd like, just send me a message.

PS2

Silent Hill 3
Growlanser Generations
Ar Tonelico II
Skygunner
Odin Sphere
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Tales of the Abyss
Katamari Damacy

Wii

Baroque
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Matcatz Tatsunoko stick (Complete with packaging)

PSOne

Parasite Eve
Wild Arms 2
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Dino Crisis
Megaman Legends (GH)
Bushido Blade

DS

Space Invaders Extreme 2
Mario and Luigi Bowser’s Inside Story

PSP

PSP 3000 System (Black, complete, mint)
Half Minute Hero
Class of Heroes (Damaged manual)
Persona (Sealed)

PS3

Street Fighter IV
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition
Final Fantasy XIII Japanese Version
Demon’s Souls Collector’s Edition

XBox 360

Assassin’s Creed II
Ace Combat 6 w/ Flight Stick

Others

Harvest Moon GB (Complete)
Illusion of Gaia (Cart only)
Earthbound (Cart only)
Sonic Adventure 2
Apple Magic Mouse (Complete with packaging)

Matt_C

MotorbreathX said:
Selling a disc only version of X-COM: UFO Defense for PS1 for $60 shipped. Can take pic upon request.

I have a case and manual with an EB games sticker copy. How much would that be worth? I paid about ten dollars for it back in the day.

Good luck on your sale though.

t1mmmy

Neo Member
Hey,

I have a copy of MW2 for 360 for sale. I know your ad says you want to trade, but seeing if you wanted to buy it for 35$ shipped. Let me know!

Thanks,
Tim

EGM92

Core2Duo T9600 - E8235 2.8ghz 6mb pulled from iMac 24" that were heat damaged in a fire. I've tested them on both a Dell Studio XPS 1640 and Gateway P-7811FX and they worked for 18hrs or so on prime95 stressing the hell out of them before I had to stop the tests to actually use the laptops. The laptops detect the CPU as an E8235 since that's exactly what the iMac 24" models use.

CPU Speed:2.80ghz
Bus Speed:1066 MHz
L2 Cache Size:6M
Power consumption(max) :35W
Thermal Design:105‘C
Chipset: PM45

29f8c60.jpg

taq3km.jpg

Asking: $155 shipped

Matt_C said:
I have a case and manual with an EB games sticker copy. How much would that be worth? I paid about ten dollars for it back in the day.

Good luck on your sale though.
Don't know maybe $80 or more?

It's pretty damn rare.

I just thought I'd give GAF a shot. If not, eBay has them going pretty good. Hell, I think the manual alone goes for 20 by itself.

NoRéN

Selling:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (360) [SOLD]

Also have
Fifa Street 3(360) - $8 shipped
-good condition and complete

PM if interested.

Gotta get rid of some of these stupid games.

Mass Effect 2 (360) - $35 shipped
Magna Carta 2 - $30 shipped
Etrian Odyssey 2 - $23 shipped
Tales of Vesperia (360) - $20 shipped

All games have box/manual in great condition. All prices shipped. Discount for buying more than one.

Street Fighter 4 - $15
Chronicles of Riddick - $15
Burnout Paradise - $13
Red Faction Guerilla - PC - D2D account/key $5

Paypal to
mike.spitalieri AT gmail Dot com

the chris

Probably a long shot

Have:
Demon's Souls
6duywo.jpg

(sorry for the crappy cell phone pic)

Want:
Final Fantasy 13(PS3)
Resonance of Fate(PS3)

PM me if interested.

WarLox

TheVisualizer said:
Looking to Trade for Just Cause 2 (preferably the 360 version)

I have the following to offer:

360 Wireless Racing Wheel
360 Modern Warfare 2 HE
360 Bayonetta
360 Forza 3
PS3 God of War 3
PS3 Heavy Rain
PS3 Bluetooth Headset w Charging Station

pmzzzzzzzzz

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Square Triangle said:
Positive feedback for mattiewheels the DSi was in MINT condition, included extras..even some photos of himself :lol
i knew i forgot something....no blackmail please :lol

WarLox

I have 2... 1 of these left ... still sealed. I also have a un opend 4000 MS pts card.

2wm3kuu.jpg

Looking to trade for Darksiders, bayonetta, or Donte's Inferno .... or maybe a giftcard

Hex

Banned
Have one unopened Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 faceplate.
Want to try and trade it for Demon Souls PS3
Also always looking for Megami Tensei swag and Cthulhu related junk

Risible

Mucho positive feedback for Baker. Fatal Frame 1, 2, and 3 arrived quickly and in mint condition. Baker's a man who knows how to take care of his games :D.

Solune

That Singer Guy... said:
still WTB Magna Carta 2...I know one of you bastards have it!!!!!!!!!!

PS: anybody have a White Knight Chronicles they want to trade for something? I also have paypal so PM me.

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Magna Carta 2 - $30 shipped

Matchup confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom