• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - A New Era of Multiplayer

LiteBulb_

Neo Member
One of the interesting aspects is the whole 'loot' system that they have in place. From what I've seen so far it seems to be cosmetic items as well as weapons with slightly different stats than the 'standard' model you unlock at whatever level. (example being an 'alternative' model has +1 extra mobility but -1 range or something like that). Now if you receive a weapon from a level you haven't reached it you can't use the weapon 'standard' or 'modified' BUT you can trash that item for XP that adds to your level overall. I just did that there now with a weapon I couldn't use (for level 32 and I'm 12) and it gave me some xp which helped take me from level 11 to 12.

Ahhh i see, interesting. You're talking about the new Supply Drops

oxidax

Anybody giving it a go on PC? Ghosts was so fucking terrible that im still debating if I should pick up AW on PC or go with the PS4. I dont want to run through all that shit again.

Anybody giving it a go on PC? Ghosts was so fucking terrible that im still debating if I should pick up AW on PC or go with the PS4. I dont want to run through all that shit again.

Yeah I dont know. I sold my ps4 and my son has an x1. We are primarily pc gamers so we may not really have a choice if we want to play together.

NHale

Seems like the is locked on your account which purchased the game.

It worked that way everytime but it also never changed the unlock clock based on account like it happened with COD AW.

With my EU account it still shows this will unlock at 00h GMT. Other preorders from the US Store always showed the US unlock timer even logged in with an EU/NZ account.

Top Bottom