• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

remz

Would getting a copy from the US get around the ridiculous Australian MW3 pricing on steam?

It'd be freaking awesome if someone from gaf could help me out here :)

SLV

RibbedHero said:
For everyone requesting Skyrim from the US, it's actually cheaper in the UK by about $5.

How much is it in the end ? Might consider, as it is not available in my region at all.

wilflare

apologies for those who tried to PM me.
i'll be online for the next 7hours, PM me or just add me on Steam: wilflare if you need help with gifting :D

fogberto

Neo Member
I'll be at work for the next 6 or 7 hours, with my GAF window open and Steam running.

If anyone is able to contact me and gift me a copy of Skyrim, that would be fantastic! Otherwise I'll purchase it full price tonight so I can preload it :(

Got paypal, and willing to provide a tip!

PM me here, or add me on Steam :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GrimmShado

HKnightz

Xeno_Flux2113 said:
I think IGN prime members can get Skyrim from D2D for 45.00 or so.
Wow that's a really good deal! If anyone can gift me 3 copies (2 of my brothers want it as well), that would be awesome!

pbouzaid

Neo Member
Is any kind US soul up for gifting Skyrim to a sad (and price gouged) Aussie?

I can paypal straight away. My steam id is pbouzaid

Saints Row 3 isn't on the UK Steam store for preorder for some reason (probably GAME's fault).

Is there any way someone outside the UK could gift me the game if I send them money via paypal?

Top Bottom