• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Wickerbasket said:
Saints Row 3 isn't on the UK Steam store for preorder for some reason (probably GAME's fault).

Is there any way someone outside the UK could gift me the game if I send them money via paypal?
pm sent

Xeno_Flux2113 said:
Hey, thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Is there anyone that can use the trade function that can trade me a copy of Saints row 3 for paypal money? Trying to get a copy for the girlfriend now.

Edit: Thanks to Wilflare for helping me out.

Ok, I keep getting skipped so let me post my full story.
I'm part of Bethesda Insiders, a retailer program that Target employees can be in.
You get free bethesda games (only a few games available though)
I have a skyrim steam key from there, And Skyrim, while great, isn't my type of game.
So, since I have no money for games, I wanted to let someone buy it from me so I can get BF3.
I'll be online tonight until at least 3am EST (GMT -5), if you are an Aussie or anyone who wants a key gifted or traded, send me a PM, I have a paypal account and will respond immediately.
I'm trying to get this key traded before everyone who wanted skyrim Already got it and I'm stuck with it.

Ashwardo

Neo Member
Aussie here looking for Saints Row 3. Appreciate if someone could help me out here.
Really want those TF2 exclusives.

Edit: Thanks Wilflare, your awesome!

snoopen

got a thread title update..

i'm sorely tempted by Skyrim and a few others but will just wait for Steam Christmas sale i say.. this thread will be extremely handy then :)

Boken

Banned
ukGamesplanet refuses to let me buy anything. : ( Anybody with IGN Prime willing to buying an auGaffer and his friend Skyrim? I'm going to require two copies.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/boken is my steam acct.

My friend doesn't have a community link, is it possible to send 2 keys to my steam? Or email.
I have paypal.

edit: I guess the IGN Prime promotion is over, is anybody able to gift from ukGamesplanet for me?

Bumhead

Banned
I have a spare copy of Batman: Arkham City available to gift someone on Steam.

Looking to trade for Skyrim but am open to alternatives or offers.

Looking for somone in the US to gift me L4D2.
Will send payment through PayPal!

If you are certain you want it for that price, add me on Steam (link in profile). It is best to wait til the last day since it is not a daily deal. I'm almost certain it will be cheaper Christmas sale.

DaNcaKe

If you are certain you want it for that price, add me on Steam (link in profile). It is best to wait til the last day since it is not a daily deal. I'm almost certain it will be cheaper Christmas sale.

Ah, it's not an urgent purchase so I can wait it out.
Thanks for the advice.

Card Boy

Banned
Looking for someone to gift me Risen. It's not available in region (due to being banned).

I got Paypal ready.

EDIT: Already taken care of by Arken

Peagles

Really would appreciate someone gifting me DNF too. It's $16.99 here compared to $6.79. I haven't sent money via PayPal before and I won't be home for a few hours yet but I'm super keen! :)

thy_

I'm looking for someone to help me get a non-"German low violence version" of Fallout: New Vegas.

wilflare, I'm going to try to contact you in your chatroom.

If anyone needs help with pricing I will be available in few hours. Happy thanksgiving to those in the US and happy thursday to those that aren't.

Top Bottom