• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

I would help but Paypal cockblocked me by putting a hold on all payments received for 21 days. I do have another payal account which doesn't have this restriction but has no cash in it. So it will be only used for receiving cash and buying the games to give back.

I would help but Paypal cockblocked me by putting a hold on all payments received for 21 days. I do have another payal account which doesn't have this restriction but has no cash in it. So it will be only used for receiving cash and buying the games to give back.

Thats what I do, as I don't have a CC to make the purchase first. I need the money in my paypal. Hasn't been a problem aside from back in sept when I purchased 6 copies of alice and either paypal or steam didn't like me doing that. Haven't run into it since.

UrbanRats

Any USser willing to gift me SWFU2? It's 7€ here in EU and barely 4€ there.
Steam username UrbanRats, will paypal beforehand, just let me know. :)

Chavelo

Let's get her started, GAF!

Who's down for a Bunch of Heroes 4-pack? I'll host!

7.49 for the 4-pack

1. Chavelo
2. You, the awesome guy
3. The dude that is the bees' knees
4. The chill guy doing it for the achievement

Re-quote with your edit!

Smirk

Neo Member
Anyone fancy trading me Fable The Lost Chapters (2.49$) for something of equal or slightly greater value? The game is not available in my region =(

REQUEST:

since my card has been blocked on steam (stupid me for using russian proxy) i need someone to help me buy this stuff:

Double Fine pack (costume + psyconuts)
Duke Nukem forever
Recettar
Chantelise
The witcher 1
Dungeon Defender
Limbo

Will paypal first (games's prices + little extra)

Thanks!

REQUEST:

since my card has been blocked on steam (stupid me for using russian proxy) i need someone to help me buy this stuff:

Duke Nukem forever
Recettar
Chantelise
The witcher 1
Dungeon Defender
Limbo

Thanks!

Check pm

wilflare

REQUEST:

Duke Nukem forever
Recettar
Chantelise
The witcher 1
Dungeon Defender
Limbo

Thanks!

already taken of? :D

DOA

Hi, I need help in purchasing the B:AC+DLC from US steam. i'll paypal in advance

Edit: Thanks wilflare for the help :)

vall03

anyone who can help me with Arkham City? its $25 in the US right? sadly I can only gift a game with the same amount on Steam since I have no more funds on my paypal...

Could someone in the UK (or US, really) help me out with Deus Ex Augmented Editon and the Missing Link DLC on Gamersgate? They don't seem to take Paypal and that's all I have

Top Bottom