• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

MightyKAC

US Goon here that added too much money to his steam wallet. Looking to send some back into paypal. Let me know if you need anything gifted!

I'm actually looking to get the Mass Effect pack (both games) but I can't since I'm living behind a Japan IP. Think you could help me out?

Jonsend

I'm from the UK and currently on holiday in the USA, unfortunately steam (browser or client) wont let me buy anything from here. I've put a request to enable overseas purchasing but I want to grab limbo in todays deals and I doubt they will respond in time.

Is anyone willing to gift me limbo and I can paypal them the cost?

Can someone get me Deus Ex:HR from Amazon,it's $10.20 atm. I'm on my iPhone, so will PayPal as soon as I get home. Plus you get a bonus $5 credit for Amazon, score ;)

vall03

can you help me with Mass Effect 2? I can only gift another game of the same value though since I have no more funds on my paypal account, if thats alright with you...

wilflare

thank you AusGAF especially the following folks:
legend166
kritz
3chopl0x
remz
jambo
reptile
evlcookie
Rahk
fappenmeister

for the gift of Skyrim :D
thank you so much really! :D

Shaneus

Anyone able to gift over a copy of Rage from the US? It's $45 after discount here in AU.

Obviously, I can Paypal or I think I can gift over steam wallet funds now? If I can, I'd do that because that saves a heap of hassle.

Steam ID is Shaneus2k2. If not, it's cool... but damn $15 is a good price.

wilflare

From New Zealand here and also keen on this :)

i can help, PM me :D

Anyone able to gift over a copy of Rage from the US? It's $45 after discount here in AU.

Obviously, I can Paypal or I think I can gift over steam wallet funds now? If I can, I'd do that because that saves a heap of hassle.

Steam ID is Shaneus2k2. If not, it's cool... but damn $15 is a good price.

Can anyone from US get me RAGE?
I will paypal first.

PMed both of you

KPJZKC

Looking for

US Gaffer - Bulletstorm & Sonic Generations
UK Gaffer - Red Faction Armageddon

Please ObiGAF Kenobi, you're my only hope.

(will paypal immediately :D)

Echoplx

Looking for someone from the US to gift Sonic and Bulletstorm, send me a PM as I don't have access to the Steam client right now.

Benedict

Got help from Cloudius12. Thanks!

Xeno_Flux2113: Thanks for the offer!

If anybody has a copy of Alice left for the daily sale-price, I am interested in getting it for my brother.

G'day there,

Looking for a charitable US Gaffer to send me over a copy of Sonic Generations and Bulletstorm (maybe 2 of each!), please.

Got those sweet, sweet PayPals I know you crave.

Cheers.

Update: Thanks to SephirothRK for being awesome!

ShinNL

Looking for someone to help out with the $10.19 Sonic Generations deal on US Steam store (should be less than 4 hours left on the deal after this post). I can PayPal in advance.

/European citizen.

Edit: Akkad helped out, major thanks :D :D

Top Bottom