• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

DMczaf

theo said:
fuck, already out of playoff contention :lol
gg dmczaf

:lol Come on, you are only 1 game out.

Man, this Finley trade has given my team new life. I finally have a 3rd scorer.

Oh, NBA league is advanced to Week 5

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
You want to play tonight?

Nah I'm busy for the rest of the night. Tomorrow should work though. Can you play tomorrow night?

Bog: That was the most messed up game of video game basketball I have ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Truelize said:
Nah I'm busy for the rest of the night. Tomorrow should work though. Can you play tomorrow night?

Bog: That was the most messed up game of video game basketball I have ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sure between 7pm-9pm est or after Raw

Bog

Junior Ace
Truelize said:

Sam Cassell decided to make the 4th quarter his own.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bog,when do you want to play?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Bog said:
Sam Cassell decided to make the 4th quarter his own.

Nah I was just doing that cause you put constant double team on KG. I was just messing around. I was amazed that he hit 4 threes in a row. :D That was awesome. And the game was aleady done anyway.

jobber

Truelize said:

I see you're on Madden...after that?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
another lame game of ESPN all done with.

I can't do anything when I'm playing against "tight" defense. Especially not with my PF.

Wally's shot is all over the place for me.

jobber

Truelize said:
another lame game of ESPN all done with.

I can't do anything when I'm playing against "tight" defense. Especially not with my PF.

Wally's shot is all over the place for me.

That was a hell of a game til the end. It's all about setting up the plays especially when the other team is playing zone.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
That was a hell of a game til the end. It's all about setting up the plays especially when the other team is playing zone.

The thing that sucks is if you play zone i don't get a rebound. And if you play tight Wally can't shoot worth crap. I expect the Spurs to play strong inside though. I can remember using people being with Duncan. But the Wolves have some serious offensive firepower (on paper) and it doesn't seem to matter which team I play against and who is actually guarding my guards. If they play tight my boys cant shoot.
Maybe someday I'll figure it all out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
8:30 eastern time would be good.

I'll log into the lobby at that time.

Matrix

Man you play a strange game of bball Bog...you have some strange love for Mr.Outlaw.

GG man.

Bog

Junior Ace
Matrix said:
Man you play a strange game of bball Bog...you have some strange love for Mr.Outlaw.

GG man.

Yeah, good game. Once I realized it was over (when I was down 12 after a minute), Outlaw decided to take the game into his own hands and try to lead the team to a big comeback victory. It did not happen.

Bog

Junior Ace
outlaw.jpg

"WHO'S NEXT?"

jobber

I will provide 100 virgins in your afterlife to the first person who defeats FMT.

theo

Contest Winner
well it looks like tonight isnt going to work for me, but tomorrow night will work just fine! :D

anytime after 10pm est tomorrow

jobber

Bog said:
The Spurs might want to check out a certain trade that's been offered.

I have but I NEED Horry cause Rasho is trash in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I would give you Malik Rose for a can of Tuna, but I can resend my offer to the Lakers :(.

DM can you kill trade offers?

DMczaf

jobber said:
I have but I NEED Horry cause Rasho is trash in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I would give you Malik Rose for a can of Tuna, but I can resend my offer to the Lakers :(.

DM can you kill trade offers?

Nope, unless the other party accepts it then I can decline it.

DMczaf

Come on guys, accept or decline trades. Don't just leave them open for weeks.

January 4, 2005 Phoenix San Antonio Open
Quentin Richardson
Robert Horry

December 19, 2004 San Antonio LA Lakers Open
Malik Rose
Jumaine Jones

jobber

DMczaf said:
Come on guys, accept or decline trades. Don't just leave them open for weeks.

January 4, 2005 Phoenix San Antonio Open
Quentin Richardson
Robert Horry

December 19, 2004 San Antonio LA Lakers Open
Malik Rose
Jumaine Jones

How the hell do I accept or decline? All I can do on Live is see the trades.

DMczaf

I just advanced it

Konex, you lose in a coin toss 3-1. Play your games! Stop watching your Kobe pr0n!

I play you next Bog, can you play now?

I will provide 100 virgins in your afterlife to the first person who defeats FMT.

you had your chance buddy boy, and you will have one more crack at me in the regular season. needless to say i am going undefeated. CHAMPION!!@

Matrix

Truelize said:
I got Matrix. Sometime this weekend would be good for me Matrix. Let me know you will be available.

Im free all weekend...when would you like to play?

Matrix

Top Bottom