• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow. The game I just played with Matrix was a perfect example of what is wrong with this game. The rating on players mean absolutely nothing. Nothing I tell you.
Okafor ate KG up. My team is brutal on the boards. I box out, I jump for the boards and somehow Brezec gets tips over two players. KG should get rebounds by freakin default.
The blocks in this game are pure comedy too. I deliberately shot twice with KG on Rush and Rush freakin roofed him both times. :lol

Matrix played good though for sure. gg man.

It's just sad that it isn't a triumph for him to beat me. On paper he wasn overmatched at every position, but from the actual gameplay I had no advantage.

Bog

Junior Ace
Ah come on. You didn't see theo coming on here and picking the game apart after he lost to my squad o' misfits.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Bog said:
Ah come on. You didn't see theo coming on here and picking the game apart after he lost to my squad o' misfits.

Oh I wasn't whining. Matrix played really well. I'm saying that the ratings in this game mean nothing.
Take a look at the Wolves roster. They are stacked. KG is rated a 99. He's rated 95 for rebounding and Okafor is a 75. Okafor used him. Plain and simple. :)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm saying, If we can get it in before 9, I won't beat you by 20. If we play after 11, then I will be forced to beat you by 40.

theo can you give me about 45 mins? im watching the end of bringing out the dead. sorry dude, my gf wanted to see it and now i'm roped in, its a good movie. i will be on in 45 mins :D

Bog

Junior Ace
Hey FMT, I just noticed you play Outlaw in the last game of the regular season. You better hope you lose one by then or Outlaw's gonna go for blood.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG DM.

Tmac owned me and so did your mini hook shots with Howard and Taylor...wtf :lol :(

jobber

theo said:
well...i can play tonight anytime after 11pm est.

whoops...I was probally practicing and didn't see this til this morning. After 11 is cool

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So I went into practice mode to practice my shooting and it was telling me that pretty much every shot I took was released early.
So that kinda means that I have no clue how to shoot in this game. But I'm practicing, I'm drinking milk. And I'm just might be coming up strong. Maybe. Kinda.

jobber

gg theo...Duncan was cold as a mother in law :(

oh yea...Bog...YOU'RE NEXT

OUTLAW V DUNCAN II LIVE ON TNT!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT..I got Lost and Alias to watch tonight from 8-10 pm eastern time...can we like play hmmm 10:30 or 11 pm?

tomorrow you mean matrix? i can play anytime after 9:30 pm pst (when i get off work).

if you mean tonight (which i doubt since it's already past 10 est, but maybe you mean pst), i can play anytime tonight. let me know, peace!

Matrix

When I posted that it was 12:30 am here :D I meant that I can play tonight *Wed* at that time or if you want thursday night.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Theo let me know when you can play. I have to have my game done by Thursday 12:00 pm est. I'm out of town for the weekend and I want to make sure I get this in before I leave.
I can't play Wednesday night until a bit later. Maybe midnight est, unless you are home during the day. I'm working at home all day tomorrow and can play whenever.

jobber

outlaw_duncan_030413.jpg

This time....IT COUNTS

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Theo plans have changed due to it being -40 outside right now. I'm home all day and all night. Just let me know when you want to play.

jobber

yo Boggggggggggggg

If you want to play early, I'm getting on in 5 minutes

Top Bottom