• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Core, Coming This September

Susurrus

This actually fucked GPU members. Those GWG games that GPU also got were extra games that usually weren't already on GPU. Now they're replacing them with a subset of games that are on GPU already.

Also this fucks both Gold and GPU members because those same games are good so long as you have an account, instead of just when they're rotated off. I have a large collection of games from GWG, and I realize those will stay but new ones won't be added to it. I've discovered several games I wouldn't have already played because of it. Now instead there's just a selection of old games that everyone has anyway.

That being said, GWG games have been shit for a long time now so maybe only a small loss.

oji-san

Banned
As 14/9 approaching and we still dont know whats the soon to be Core.. XBLG codes situation when we will try and redeem them after 14/9, I was looking around for alternatives, found both CheapAssGamer and RedFlagDeals having discussion on how to add time to ur GPU, both Eneba and CDKeys have 3 months XBLG codes that will give you 50 days of GPU.. Eneba has them for about $6.7 when i got them earlier.. was a bit worried as i had issues in the past redeeming codes on Xbox and needed VPN, but thankfully the codes i got from Eneba are Global and are working fine on my UK account, got 20 codes which got me 1000 days which are about 33 months, there's a discount code in the post down.. all in all i paid less then my first 3 years of GPU, $134 for 33 months.. about $4 per month.. and the best thing to me was that i didn't need to do another account or close my active subs.. just add 20 codes (each at a time!:messenger_tears_of_joy:) and i'm set to 7/2026.

As 14/9 approaching and we still dont know whats the soon to be Core.. XBLG codes situation when we will try and redeem them after 14/9, I was looking around for alternatives, found both CheapAssGamer and RedFlagDeals having discussion on how to add time to ur GPU, both Eneba and CDKeys have 3 months XBLG codes that will give you 50 days of GPU.. Eneba has them for about $6.7 when i got them earlier.. was a bit worried as i had issues in the past redeeming codes on Xbox and needed VPN, but thankfully the codes i got from Eneba are Global and are working fine on my UK account, got 20 codes which got me 1000 days which are about 33 months, there's a discount code in the post down.. all in all i paid less then my first 3 years of GPU, $134 for 33 months.. about $4 per month.. and the best thing to me was that i didn't need to do another account or close my active subs.. just add 20 codes (each at a time!:messenger_tears_of_joy:) and i'm set to 7/2026.

Just did the same, I thin I never spent more than four bucks a month for ultimate. I don't know how Microsoft is ever going to be able to make money from this service, but hey that's their problem not mine.

Top Bottom