• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie how is the drive of your MB? What about its power? I need 4 doors, but I've stuck to the BMW fam so far and haven't ventured out.

Test drove a M4 today as the dealership didn't have a M3. Holy fuk I need it ;_;

It's great. A whole new world from my previous car (2004 Corolla that I had for 11 years lol). The power is pretty good for me but depending on what BMW you're coming from it may come up short, 268 HP. Feels amazing, the night I got it I was headed home at just before 4 AM and was able to get to 140 on the LIE in short order. I still marvel at some of the cool shit I am finding as I use it.

One of my best friends has been BMW fam for over a decade, currently has an old school M5, an old X5, and a 2013 535. A 5 series would be perfect. The only issue is the reliability of those things, gotta get it with low mileage.

Smokey

It's great. A whole new world from my previous car (2004 Corolla that I had for 11 years lol). The power is pretty good for me but depending on what BMW you're coming from it may come up short, 268 HP. Feels amazing, the night I got it I was headed home at just before 4 AM and was able to get to 140 on the LIE in short order. I still marvel at some of the cool shit I am finding as I use it.

One of my best friends has been BMW fam for over a decade, currently has an old school M5, an old X5, and a 2013 535. A 5 series would be perfect. The only issue is the reliability of those things, gotta get it with low mileage.

I came from a Corolla too. I'm in a 335 coupe now, so around 300HP, and obviously a smaller car. The difference was unbelievable. I had to get a radar detector that first week. Similarly the difference between my car and the M4 I test drove today. I got up to 90 easy on the feeder during the test drivr, and that's without it going over 5000rpm because of the 1200 mile breakin that's required. The torque was crazy.

Even on NY streets your ride is smooth? I wanted to stop by MB dealer today, but couldn't make it.

Make sure you find a solid shop too for any repairs. That's important on the Euros.

Seems like you need to preorder a tesla, smokes

I like engines and feedback, thanks

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I came from a Corolla too. I'm in a 335 coupe now, so around 300HP, and obviously a smaller car. The difference was unbelievable. I had to get a radar detector that first week. Similarly the difference between my car and the M4 I test drove today. I got up to 90 easy on the feeder during the test drivr, and that's without it going over 5000rpm because of the 1200 mile breakin that's required. The torque was crazy.

Even on NY streets your ride is smooth? I wanted to stop by MB dealer today, but couldn't make it.

Make sure you find a solid shop too for any repairs. That's important on the Euros.
M4? Dat petrol money. The NYC rodes fucking suck, I drove to work today and it was pothole city. I am trying to be very careful cause I don't want to crack a rim. Regarding the repairs I am going to just pay for the extended warranty out to 100k miles. I am sitting at 53k right now. I would like to go through only the dealer so I can keep resale value high. I got it for a song 'cause another one of my best buds has a dealership out here and he has a partnership with the GM of a Mercedes location here.

rinse82

I like engines and feedback, thanks

I'm making the move from BMW to Tesla

Join me Smokey

Edit: Splat already on it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Like I said I was driving a 2004 Corolla for just over 11 years (I purchased March 31 2005!). I don't really drive all that much to be honest. I was just getting ready to cross the 150k miles on it. Had about 30 miles left to do it.

BigAT

Like I said I was driving a 2004 Corolla for just over 11 years (I purchased March 31 2005!). I don't really drive all that much to be honest. I was just getting ready to cross the 150k miles on it. Had about 30 miles left to do it.

You were good with fitting into a Corolla? I just test drove one recently and it certainly wasn't a clown car, but it wasn't great either. Maybe the 2015 is smaller than the 2004 was.

Smokey

You were good with fitting into a Corolla? I just test drove one recently and it certainly wasn't a clown car, but it wasn't great either. Maybe the 2015 is smaller than the 2004 was.

Nope they are slightly bigger. At least it feels so to me. My younger brother just got a 2016 Corolla.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

It wasn't ideal but it got the job done. It's actually way more comfortable than an economy class seat on the major US airlines if that helps. -_-

I had done multiple 10+ hour road trips.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just paid my last payment on my 2011 Chevy Cruze. Would be an ok car if the transmission wasn't a lemon. 2 repairs (on warranty), both times were held for over a month.

So, either another car and more payments, or ride that fucker to the ground and bank the money not spent on payments...

cdyhybrid

No new Compendium yet? How am I supposed to get hats?

Edit: Never mind, I've had enough DOTA until the next major.

m9z0ruP.png

He just finished the Battle Fury here

BigAT

Speaking of bad Dota, who wants to take a guess how many Broodmother L's I'll get before I get a win with her? Already at 3.

BigAT

Would you break before 12?

I don't think anything will be worse than my Rubick run. It ended up being 9 straight losses and I only got a win after going 11-0-18 and completely dominating a match while still playing support.

At least I know Brood is a dumpster hero and that this will be painful. Rubick was a solid hero and one I was good with (I think I had a win rate around 65% with him before the nightmare run), which made it even more insane that I couldn't squeeze out a win with him.

Rorschach

Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Gotta stay awake 30 more minutes... gotta be up in 3 hrs, too. ><
I don't think anything will be worse than my Rubick run. It ended up being 9 straight losses and I only got a win after going 11-0-18 and completely dominating a match while still playing support.

At least I know Brood is a dumpster hero and that this will be painful. Rubick was a solid hero and one I was good with (I think I had a win rate around 65% with him before the nightmare run), which made it even more insane that I couldn't squeeze out a win with him.

Go fighting build! :p

HOLY FUCK

i had 3 again on my fucking phone and it says my cart timer expired after I clicked pay

cry.gif

no doubt BigAT is behind this and trolling me at this point

Top Bottom