• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Per Daddy League:

5 Hardest schedules in the league:

1. Bengals
2. Indigenous Persons
3. Colts
4. Giants
5. Jaguars

5 Easiest schedules:
1. Bears
2. Bill
3. Falcons
4. Rams
5. Eagles

brentech

Haven't played a random in madden since the league started. guy is cutting off my receivers in their routes intentionally and not getting a penalty. pretty awesome.
Also matched up against a super team when my team is like a 79 or something.

that actually wasn't that bad. Rodgers put up 14 effortless points right away but after that I held the pack to just FG's (crosby hit a 50+ like it was nothing)

problem remains offense... just cant put up points. I can rack up yards on the ground all day but once i have to pass it all unravels

game is hard

cBj1LTf.png

fu somnia i hope its raining at disney!

i dont mean that im sorry :(

DCX

DCX
that actually wasn't that bad. Rodgers put up 14 effortless points right away but after that I held the pack to just FG's (crosby hit a 50+ like it was nothing)

problem remains offense... just cant put up points. I can rack up yards on the ground all day but once i have to pass it all unravels

game is hard

cBj1LTf.png

can you play after we advance?

DCX

Somnia

game is hard

cBj1LTf.png

Sorry man :(

If it makes you feel better it actually was raining earlier, but for only like 5 minutes lol

Off to Food/Wine Festival at Epcot. Then Via Napolli for dinner (Italian restaurant, amazing pizza)

Ferny

Sorry man :(

If it makes you feel better it actually was raining earlier, but for only like 5 minutes lol

Off to Food/Wine Festival at Epcot. Then Via Napolli for dinner (Italian restaurant, amazing pizza)
I was at Disney earlier. Went to Hollywood studios. Went on Toy Story and left. BOSS

Somnia

I'm not facing Rodgers all madden AI. Having to face a harder opponent when your opponent isn't present is just ridiculous, so I'll take that W thank you very much!

The option is there and I'm using it!

Oh I don't blame you, you'd lose if you played CPU or me so take that win! Division is mine next season anyways so enjoy it.

DJ Bowser

Is that the shooting gallery thing? Because that shit is awesome
Best ride at all the parks. Next time I go to Disney I'm planning on going for the extra hours for Disney hotel guests and riding that repeatedly.

Edit: the Woody's Midway Mania ride, that is. Buzz Lightyear's is awful.

Just noticed Bills vs Chiefs is GOTW. Won my last GOTW in a comeback win against the Bears I have a feeling I'm gonna get my ass beat this week though.

OaPTLMj.png

Damn 6 point underdogs.

Top Bottom