• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB, would you like to play?

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

ill stream

LJ11

GG luke, tough game for me on O at times. Foles is so slow with the release, I'm mashing the button and he just doesn't get rid of it. Couple of bail out catches against man coverage on wheel routes. Defender all over the TE/RB but he didn't react. Wonder what would have happened if you tapped X as the throw got there. Safety was far away but if it popped up int city.

I think you were hitting the speed burst too soon on some runs, my guys were disengaging way too fast. MY LBs have low block shed, and that's the biggest factor in shedding in the run game, unless you hit the speed burst button, then they get off blocks.

Good read on that TD to Wright. I was in cover 2 but I put jenkins 1 on 1 with Wright, dude just made a good play, good throw. Jenkins is trash.

Carr has been sacked 21 times in two games. I have no idea what's going on but it is terrible
I know when we were playing you definitely won the offensive battle but it seemed like when i did get my sacks you were holding onto the ball a long time, maybe mix in some shorter pass playcalls

Sokantish

Yeah, I know for sure some of them were from holding on to the ball too long. I think a fair bit of them were dudes getting in almost untouched though. I'll have to look through my games and see if most of them were holding onto it too long

CB3

Yeah, I know for sure some of them were from holding on to the ball too long. I think a fair bit of them were dudes getting in almost untouched though. I'll have to look through my games and see if most of them were holding onto it too long

Some of them were quick enough to wonder if you had a shit o-line. Alot of them were in obvious long passing situations and you just held the ball too long or scrambled into my guys

Sokantish

Some of them were quick enough to wonder if you had a shit o-line. Alot of them were in obvious long passing situations and you just held the ball too long or scrambled into my guys

I def ran into your guys a couple times. :( You had everything covered and I just wanted to run away from it all.

CB3

Crypt of the Necrodancer is fucking rad. I had to pull myself away from it just now. Has that issac/spelunkey "one more run" thing going for it real well.

Smokey

I dunno about Texans and Titans. I told Pete we played in week 2 and when could he play. He responded with "nah". Sent two more PMs, but no response Sooooo...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Az when can you knock me down to 0-3?

Can't get over how pathetic I have been in Madden 16. In Madden 15, year 2, I had like the #3 passing offense in the league with Nassib and a not so good Odell Beckham. Need to figure this out, maybe I should run more verts.

Smokey

Can't get over how pathetic I have been in Madden 16. In Madden 15, year 2, I had like the #3 passing offense in the league with Nassib and a not so good Odell Beckham. Need to figure this out, maybe I should run more verts.

Stop being so passive (lol) and just slang. Rest of the league does what they need to do, so hop on. Throw in some FB Dives too.

Who do I play ?

http://daddyleagues.com/neogaf

I dunno about Texans and Titans. I told Pete we played in week 2 and when could he play. He responded with "nah". Sent two more PMs, but no response Sooooo...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I reached out to him myself, so we'll see. He hasn't been on very much this past holiday week. He has abandoned me and Zep in our Diablo quest!

Patriots - Saints (Sim)
Bills - Broncos (Sim Rinse win)
Racists - Cowboys (Today)
Chiefs - Chargers (Tonight)
Texans - Titans (Today?)
Panthers - Bucs (Tonight?)

Who do I play ?

AZ

So be prepared to deal with an angry opponent after your game

Greg

I'll teach you how to exploit the AI

Juuuuust in case we do advance tonight, this is the week 3 schedule if you guys want to go ahead and plan ahead. The only thing that doesn't appear to be a sure shot to be finished today is Panthers-Bucs (Depends if AZ is around when DM gets home) and Texans-Titans. All others are sims or are projected to be finished today.

12377536_10107048889111590_6261591072684145239_o_zpseioo9tgr.jpg

12484826_10107048889106600_7554295693777091917_o_zpsmlngu36w.jpg

I reached out to him myself, so we'll see. He hasn't been on very much this past holiday week. He has abandoned me and Zep in our Diablo quest!

Patriots - Saints (Sim)
Bills - Broncos (Sim Rinse win)
Racists - Cowboys (Today)
Chiefs - Chargers (Tonight)
Texans - Titans (Today?)
Panthers - Bucs (Tonight?)

AZ

So be prepared to deal with an angry opponent after your game

Saints are a sim win

DJ Bowser

Im getting an oil change right now i may be about 15 minutes late, sorry man

That's fine. I don't have to work until 1pm PST and since my sickness has persisted throughout the week, all I'm doing is laying down, getting up only to drink tea and lament the course my life has taken.

eznark

Banned
Wasn't bowser telling us all how great his new life as a wine waiter was like two days ago? C'mon son we already have one cutter in the thread.

Top Bottom