• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Just take the win because it doesn't look good for me tonight either. I think I'm still on AP if you want to play the CPU. Sorry for not posting last night, but I passed out almost as soon as I got home.

ok, I'll see if you're on AP and try my luck with the CPU to avoid the injury bug

EDIT: Can a commish put him on AP?

McNei1y

Bluemax I play you next. My time span to play is thin. Friday I won’t be around due to Nats playoff. Tomorrow is spotty throughout the afternoon. Tonight I’m free all night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

Mostly because I just remembered it was possible today

If you know you wont be able to play your game for the week, put yourself on auto pilot. It can be done on phones with the Madden App, so there are no excuses!

SJpVi.gif

DM was on the strip for work the day of the shooting. I’m sure he’s had a weirdly busy couple of days. This shouldn’t be the straw that breaks the camels back imo.

McNei1y

Gg bud. Game is so frustrating. I’ve never seen so many passes dropped and wasted opportunities.

You’ve gotta be kidding me with these throws.

DJ Bowser

Jesus Christ, GG FMT.

Offense is clearly a little OP when utilized properly (although for Rams vs 49ers this is Sim) but yeah... that was intense.

Jesus Christ, GG FMT.

Offense is clearly a little OP when utilized properly (although for Rams vs 49ers this is Sim) but yeah... that was intense.

That was a wild game! GG bruh. I would say a lot of those plays for me were stubborn bad calls. Besides, my corners are rated like shit and should perform that way. Why I continued to neglect the slot idk... I shouldn't have won anyways. You had some easy dropped picks and the inside.

Gg bud. Game is so frustrating. I’ve never seen so many passes dropped and wasted opportunities.

You’ve gotta be kidding me with these throws.

My secondary, especially at home is pretty filthy!

Since we are about 50% of the way through the season here is my first playoff picture look in years:

NFC
1. Atlanta
2. 49ers
3. Bears*
4. Eagles
5. Packers*
6. Cardinals
7. Panthers
8. Seahawks
9. Saints/Giants

* - Tied record wise, only listed in EA order.

AFC
1. Chiefs
2. Dolphins
3. Browns
4. Jaguars
5. Bengals (tied record wise with Jags but Jags would be a division winner)
6. Colts
7. Texans
8. Chargers

Fallen back for Dellenbach
1. Cowboys
2. Jets
3. Patriots
4. Bucs
5. Stealers
6. Raiders
7. Rams
8. Lions
9. Vikings
10. Ravens

(Most of these teams probably wouldn't draft Dellenbach)

I have a bunch of tough games coming up. Wellington, smokey, purp... Gregory!

Edit

Also I've warmed up to all pro. I know the D isn't great, but on all Madden I literally didn't need to blitz because coverage was so consistently good you'd throw a pick or eventually take a coverage sack.

Also varies from week to week. My game with CB was 17-10.

For those that played: 8 min quarters too long or good?

DJ Bowser

That was a wild game! GG bruh. I would say a lot of those plays for me were stubborn bad calls. Besides, my corners are rated like shit and should perform that way. Why I continued to neglect the slot idk... I shouldn't have won anyways. You had some easy dropped picks and the inside.
I was frustrated with how poorly my highly rated secondary played, but while the Honey Badger is well-balanced, his zone coverage isn't absurd and I don't recall you completing anything on Peterson so guess it makes sense. The dropped picks (along with your first pick) infuriated me. As well as the weird juke on Hyde's long TD.

Lose a game or two so I can get HFA in the playoffs plz.

Edit: game length felt good. And yeah, all-pro feels more skill reliant than All-Madden. My defense pitched a shut out last week so it's not as if the defense is totally impotent. You have to plan well and execute. Or something... can't stop a great offense usually though.

Top Bottom