• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
That's the first thing I've seen that makes that game look cool, but it looks really cool in that video. Actually looking forward to it now.

eznark

Banned
How did you picture him looking?

images

brentech

curious, do you guys use those console commands in Dota that allow you to simply right click for disables, or the show range stuff?

Code:
dota_force_right_click_attack 1
dota_range_display ###
Found them yesterday when I was just looking to figure out how to make the text smaller for net_graph on my laptop.

BigAT

curious, do you guys use those console commands in Dota that allow you to simply right click for disables, or the show range stuff?

Code:
dota_range_display ###
Found them yesterday when I was just looking to figure out how to make the text smaller for net_graph on my laptop.

Like Crow said, the first command allows you to right click your own creeps to deny them. I have that turned on. I used to use range display but at some point they disabled that and it doesn't work anymore in real games.

This is what my autoexec.cfg looks like, for what it's worth:

-novid //gets rid of the Valve intro video
-console

dota_disable_range_finder 0 //shows a range indicator from your hero on spells
dota_minimap_hero_size 700 //Heroes on the minimap slightly bigger
con_enable 1
dota_minimap_misclick_time "0.2" //mouse has to be on the minimap for 0.2 seconds before you can click, used to prevent misclicks
dota_minimap_ping_duration ”4" //pings stay on the minimap slightly longer

bind f3 "dota_courier_deliver;dota_courier_burst"

brentech

Like Crow said, the first command allows you to right click your own creeps to deny them. I have that turned on. I used to use range display but at some point they disabled that and it doesn't work anymore in real games.

This is what my autoexec.cfg looks like, for what it's worth:

Sweet, will have to use most of those. The ping on map is a good one, sometimes it just goes away too fast.

Smokey

Did nobody else get Splinter cell blacklist (pc) ? Enjoying it and it has tons of content. I want to do the Co op missions and spys v. Mercs :(

Lately I have been throwing around the idea for an in-house best of 3(or best of 5 depending on how much people are willing to play) with prizes for the winning team. I got all this money from selling my items but I don't really game much outside of doto and madden so It will sit in my steam wallet forever. I was thinking we could do CM and each player from the winning team gets a $15-$20 gift of their choice. Then maybe 1 or 2 bonus prizes for categories like MVP and such. Would that be something people are interested in?

Maybe have AT and Trashcanman be team captains and pick from a pool of available players.

Probably should have done this when we had all that summer down time but we could probably fit it in between madden games. No need to play the whole Bo3(Bo5) in a single sitting.

BigAT

Bob Griffin with an 84 INJ rating? Come on.

Lately I have been throwing around the idea for an in-house best of 3(or best of 5 depending on how much people are willing to play) with prizes for the winning team. I got all this money from selling my items but I don't really game much outside of doto and madden so It will sit in my steam wallet forever. I was thinking we could do CM and each player from the winning team gets a $15-$20 gift of their choice. Then maybe 1 or 2 bonus prizes for categories like MVP and such. Would that be something people are interested in?

Maybe have AT and Trashcanman be team captains and pick from a pool of available players.

Probably should have done this when we had all that summer down time but we could probably fit it in between madden games. No need to play the whole Bo3(Bo5) in a single sitting.

I'd be up for this.

Trasher

Bob Griffin with an 84 INJ rating? Come on.

I'd be up for this.

Try hard MaddenGAF doto? Things could get ugly!

Ha that's pretty interesting. Does that mean our OF is going to have this element in it that we have to manage? Or is that a setting that can be toggled? Might have to run a separate franchise offline to play around with that feature.

We will run it in our league. You can probably toggle the CPU handling your business for you on an individual basis tho

Nightz

I'd be down.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This seems like the sort of thing that would make me too angry in the end to be worth it.

How will we inevitably decide who gets to play? Spread people around in multiple matches?

Two team captains so only two teams... team captains decide who play for their team.

We could pick everyone in the pool and have plenty of reserves. I think two rosters of 6 would prolly be best. That at least gives a bit more scheduling flexibility.

If we draft everyone in the pool we can make a rule about roster rotations. Like 1 or 2 new players aside from the captains have to play each new match or something... I don't know I am open to all ideas! I expect the games to be pretty tryhard tho so lots of roster switching might not be for the best

inbefore shake doesn' tget picked in his own tourney D:

Top Bottom