• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 12: The Show Online League Thread or How Will PSN Die in 2012?

DCX

DCX
Now Sanjuro, you know what happened the last time we allowed trades. And I'm sure you know what happened midseason. I'm not going to point to the thread... I'm surprised you didn't bust ecnaL yet, you waiting until later?

Because if ecnaL DID READ the thread, he would've found out there was an issue with Trades in the League and when we tried to send the Players through FA, they were lost for the season... so I'm not going to try that little experiment again from what I'm reading on OS Boards (some occasional glitching). So pheeKNICKS, CB3...

ortonrileygtfo.gif

GET THE FUCK OUT

EDIT: DCX I said Sanjuro can be co-commish if he wants it. Still waiting for a reply...
I remember the glitch as it happened to Sanjo and I lulz.

I say we allow trades but not to sound assholish, if you ran a test league , why wasn't trades one of the things tested?

DCX

Sanjuro

The glitch that year wasn't a huge issue. People were just happy to play the game regardless of the issues and everyone involved just lul'd. Either way, I don't care about trades a great deal. If someone wants to make one just go for it.

I remember the glitch as it happened to Sanjo and I lulz.

I say we allow trades but not to sound assholish, if you ran a test league , why wasn't trades one of the things tested?

DCX
It's random, it doesn't always pop up from what I kept reading on OS. Like Sanjuro said it wasn't a HUGE issue, but I just did not want to take a chance on one borked trade fucking up someone's teams in a 24 team league. I didn't think trades being on would be such an issue though (going by past Leagues).

It would've been nice to get feedback from others on it. Sanjuro was right though; I didn't get much feedback from the Test League on alot outside of my input lag tests/slider adjustments.

how have we still not fucking started yet? jesus christ if it takes people this long to just sign into the league imagine how long it will take them to play games

What the hell did I get myself into? Figured the drama would at least wait until the actual games started.
how have we still not fucking started yet? jesus christ if it takes people this long to just sign into the league imagine how long it will take them to play games
Exactly what I'm thinking
lol don't you post in MLB-GAF? This is how we all joke with each other. We call Corran a hippie, Corran calls Sanjuro a racist, everyone then craps on the Mets. It's fun!

At least I assume you guys are kidding. ecnaL is a dirty Maddenite, so who knows.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol don't you post in MLB-GAF? This is how we all joke with each other. We call Corran a hippie, Corran calls Sanjuro a racist, everyone then craps on the Mets. It's fun!

you quoted two posts that have nothing to do with what you said.

ecnal

At least I assume you guys are kidding. ecnaL is a dirty Maddenite, so who knows.

of course i've been kidding.

except for the part about being the isiah thomas of online leagues.

and the part about playing like the real life mets.

oh, and the part about wanting sanjuro as commish.

ibnezfa1nakmgfmnlcq.gif

Frankman, please tell me you've gotten in contact with Fenix and that we're starting tonight

I can't remember the last time I saw him post here :/

eznark

Banned
Kick him and start with a PC. If he decides he wants in he can join later.

Fucking christ you people treat this stuff like it requires a physics degree.

If this doesn't start tonight I'm out!
Kick him and start with a PC. If he decides he wants in he can join later.

Fucking christ you people treat this stuff like it requires a physics degree.
I'm activating tonight. However you guys better be ready to contact people and play your games. Obviously the person Fenix has to face should wait until he logs on, so what I'll do is cajigger the sched so I have to face him Week 1 if he still hasn't accepted within the next 2-3 hours, meaning the CPU will control him until he accepts... Does that sound fair?

I'm activating tonight. However you guys better be ready to contact people and play your games. Obviously the person Fenix has to face should wait until he logs on, so what I'll do is cajigger the sched so I have to face him Week 1 if he still hasn't accepted within the next 2-3 hours, meaning the CPU will control him until he accepts... Does that sound fair?

Don't worry bout us scheduling games! Start the league and the games will follow.... I promise!

CB3

Dont worry about Eznark, frankenman. He has issues with authority.

That being said, he's right!

Sanjuro

He isn't going to change because of you guys. Don't expect him to go Hollywood because of this. John Cena Frankman is there every night, every day, busting his ass off for you people. Don't boo him, you oughta of be booing yourselves.

CB3

Andy Reid could run a league better than you.

Sanjuro, you know what a pain in the ass sched randomizing is. shut your trap

Andy Reid is great at running a team. Play calling is a different matter but he is one of the best in every other way.

Calling me Isaiah Thomas would have been more apt. But that still might ring a little too close to home.

I thought you would like it. You are an out of the closet, John Cena fan.
just as much as you are a dyed in the wool racist!

You know, you could help out by telling people the situation instead of inciting panic. Some former commish you are.
All you have to do is activate the league correct? What else is there to do?
set the sched, which randomizes. Everyone has to play each other once.

DCX

DCX
Oh shit there is no salary cap? I'm out.

how about you hit the big green button Mets fan!!!

DCX

Sanjuro

just as much as you are a dyed in the wool racist!

You know, you could help out by telling people the situation instead of inciting panic. Some former commish you are.

Well if I thought you would get salty as fuck from joke, I would have just avoided it.

Former commish? You grabbed the league from me because you wanted to fucking get your dick wet all over sliders. You avoid giving me any sort of commissioner status to get this thing going. Then you call me a racist? Real nice.

Top Bottom