• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

"Games Left" Update:

Arizona State (Az) vs Oregon State (mik)
Miss State (storybook77) vs Georgia

Looks like both are being played tonight, so we're good to go there.

EDIT: Just double checked after Striker's post, and yeah there's his one game with BigAT. Based on what he said I'll keep the prelim deadline at two nights, though.

GCQuinton said:
"Games Left" Update:

Looks like both are being played tonight, so we're good to go there.

EDIT: Just double checked after Striker's post, and yeah there's his one game with BigAT. Based on what he said I'll keep the prelim deadline at two nights, though.

I was going to play last night after a long shitty day but then I got home, played a game in my offline dynasty and lost to Tennessee so I decided not to tempt fate.

I'll play tonight though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GCQuinton said:
We'll see how fast they're advancing this time next month.

3 days as opposed to the 1 to 2 day rate we're going now? i can live with that.

GG, Mik. Quite possibly my worst offensive showing ever. Got that lucky fumble return for a TD and that's it. You probably should've turned off the aggressive line play on that last drive, but I figured if your guys wanted to jump the snap, I'd take advantage.

mik

mik is unbeatable
It was never on aggressive. In fact, for the second batch of four (!) encroachment penalties, I had it set to conservative. So that was pretty rad.

mik said:
It was never on aggressive. In fact, for the second batch of four (!) encroachment penalties, I had it set to conservative. So that was pretty rad.

:( Sorry man. I knew earlier it was screwy when I missed the field goal and it let me keep the ball, so I punted it to you. If I knew this was messed up, I would've stopped doing it.

Striker

Ramirez said:
Someone put the Quinton signal on.
sonic_waiting.gif

mik

mik is unbeatable
Nothing wrong with what you did. I wonder if it was some kind of weird HFA thing or something. I have honestly never seen that before though--even when the D is set to aggressive.

And yeah, the missed FG thing was just bizarre. EA Sports--it's in the game!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Six Games

Army (GCQ) vs FIU
#24 Arizona State (Az) vs #17 Utah
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #11 Stanford
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Pitt (Striker)
Oregon State (mik) vs Arizona 
Miss State (storybook77) vs Hawaii
Northern Illinois (TheCrow) vs Kent State
Minnesota (BPH) vs Purdue
#25 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #15 South Carolina 
Cal (Nightz) vs #2 Oregon

IDLE: Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Six Headlines

Arizona State Edges Oregon State 7-3
Can Kentucky Rebound Against South Carolina?
Army Seeks Win No. 2 This Week At FIU
Nightz, Cal Lead League In Recruiting (So Far)

Player of the Week

Brandon Magee, ROLB, Arizona State
7-3 W Against Oregon State
5 tackles, 2 TFL, ATK, 2 FF, FR

Ranked Teams

Arizona State - #24 Coaches, #22 Media
Kentucky - #25 Coaches, #23 Media
Miss State - #20 Media

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs Pitt

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Nightz

Barely managed to squeak out the win and all I have to say is screw Oregon! LaMichael James getting some crazy runs and the team scoring right away after I would score in the fourth. Talk about rubberbanding.

Need to stock up on wins before I go away on Sunday, so hopefully we can advance at least one more time before then. I'll be buying the SuperSim from the web pack so I'll see how that works out while I'm out of town.

Ramirez

Man, I'm so pissed I let LSU beat me, woulda been sweet heading into my human games to be undefeated...

I felt like I was playing a random online user against SC, Garcia was trying to scramble cheese me all game.

I've only had one commit Striker. =\

MrCWS83

Wow that was a swift kick to the ball sac I just took. I finally turned off auto strafe like some of you had mentioned before. But that would not have made the difference. Throwing 5 F***ing interceptions had more to do with it. Oh well, just come back for the next game

TheCrow

I've forgotten how much fun recruiting can be. Looking to recruit some 5/4 star players that are reaches in both leagues but I might barely get them.

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
Leaving for vacation. Will be back sunday. Sim to your hearts content.
You sure? Even if we did advance tonight, you should be able to get your game in on Sunday before another advance.

Ramirez

MrCWS83 said:
I'm guessing Ramirez would say something like that once he saw that post! Just having some fun with you bro ;)

lol, hey you guys waited on me when I went on vacation, I can only offer the same courtesies.

If we did advance tonight, I wouldn't be able to play until really late, probably midnight-1 EST BPH. I'm free Sat./Sun. however, would just need to get the wife's approval to play the game quickly. ;) :p

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
Game wouldn't upload at the end of my recruiting and now I lost all my time spent this week. Enjoy your free ESPN 150 WR, Nightz!
My game hard froze while uploading my recruiting data, is this a thing? Thankfully it appears that everything went through though.

BigAT

GG Striker. I wasn't able to contain your running game at all really. It seemed like I had my safety in position to make plays, but I was always getting blown up by your FB or a pulling guard. My LBs didn't really play the outside runs very well either.

The play where your LB shot into the backfield and grabbed the ball out of mid-air on the HB toss was so absurd I couldn't do anything but laugh. Getting down 10 was rough, it made me force things more than I would have liked and only hurt my chances of a comeback.

Edit: Looks like Storybook is the last one left.

Striker

GG BigAT.

That tossed-rush LB fumble was way weird. I was pissed my WR didn't cut in more on that last possession, and I get it back immediately because of that. Felt more like EA gave me that set of series instead of earning it.

Almost felt to lose that away, but defense did a decent job in the end. I can't get first downs to end the game or control it for some reason. I get pushed to pass and I fail.

Oh, and my only marquee offensive player (one of the top 10 leading rushers as far as I knew) is now out for the season with a broken wrist, of all things. At least I got CPU left, but my backup is terrible.

Striker

Internet issues. posting from my phone. may not be here til Monday. will try to update when i can.

EDIT: Nevermind. Pause that for now. I guess this area has been having connection trouble.

BigAT said:
My game hard froze while uploading my recruiting data, is this a thing? Thankfully it appears that everything went through though.

Yup, that's when mine froze. It looks like I made all my calls, but I know I set some recruiting visits and they're not showing up. That's why I figure it's not going to give me credit for anything.

Nightz

If you guys do another one-day advance tomorrow and let me get to both USC and Utah before I leave on Sunday, I will love you forever.

GCQuinton

If story plays his game after midnight EST, I won't be around to advance till the morning so I wouldn't go planning for any human games just yet.

Top Bottom