• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix thread

onemic said:
Just wondering here. Aren't official threads supposed to be made at max 1 week before a game releases?

balelook.gif

Mr Jared

chun li's thighs said:
New update. They talk about changes to Cammy.

http://blog.capcom.com/archives/960

Sounds fantastic, even though I know Gief will still have a hard time with her :lol Glad to know that Sirlin knows when to say when.

I'm actually looking forward to this a lot more than SFIV still. I play ST fairly regularly with some of the folks who work on or are allowed access to HD Remix and all they talk about is how different it is and how they're so used to it and how much better it is. Making a game like ST even better than it already is is tough. Somehow though, they're pulling it off.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Release date for this has to be coming up pretty soon. Wait too long and people will just wait it out for SF4.

h3ro

I did this... :O

Holy cow.. that looks sweet.

When are we doing to get the full 1080p releases shots though? I hope they were able to make MS budge on that stupid limit of 150mb so they don't gimp one or both of versions of the game....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Looks nice!

EDIT: WTF is going on with that fireball?!

Vrolokus

Banned
shagg_187 said:
JESUS CHRIST! THE FIREBALL :lol :lol :lol

I'm sorry if it is suppose to be like that but i find it fucking funny

I think you're about to be embarrassed. That's what the fireballs look like in SF2.

Capcom is releasing a beta to stress test the game online. Details

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix makes its downloadable debut on the XBLA and PSN by utilizing the original game code, while creating a fresh upgraded experience with new artwork and high resolution 1080p graphics. In order to stress test the online capabilities, Capcom will bundle a beta with the Xbox Live Arcade release of Commandos 3, which will last for 8 weeks and let you play one stage as either Ken or Ryu.

This old?

KTallguy

Banned
Yea, the hand ball looks a bit weird. I thought Ryu's fireball didn't look like that in ST anyway.

Honestly this is fine, good enough for me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
shagg_187 said:
Holy shit thats the first time i noticed it :lol

It wasn't so obvious in the game since the resolution was so low but console instruction manuals for Street Fighter II games usually had hand drawn illustrations and you could see it clearly there.

Felix Lighter said:
It wasn't so obvious in the game since the resolution was so low but console instruction manuals for a Street Fighter II games usually had hand drawn illustrations and you could see it clearly there.

Hmm... they should definitely lighten it a bit (just like in that Scion shot a few posts above me lol.) Seriously though, i am mind blown... This needs to be posted in the "Mind Blown" thread :p

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
shagg_187 said:
JESUS CHRIST! THE FIREBALL :lol :lol :lol

[IM]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/shagg187/HADOKEN_HAND.jpg[/IMG]

I'm sorry if it is suppose to be like that but i find it fucking funny

:lol

DIS IZ NEW!!!!!!!!!!!....wait

Top Bottom