• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2: Among Thieves MP Demo Impressions Thread

blehh

Neo Member
datasselena.jpg

DAT ASS

LaneDS

Cluster kill of seven Crushdance? I'm assuming that means seven enemies killed in a co-op mode all at once? That's a lot of flying bodies. I think my top was three.

ACE 1991

blehh said:

hahahahahaha. oh god.

Anyways, only a few more hours... Does anyone know if Gamestop's let people buy other guys while there as well? I kind of want to get Oblivion:GOTY while there....

LaneDS

ACE 1991 said:
hahahahahaha. oh god.

Anyways, only a few more hours... Does anyone know if Gamestop's let people buy other guys while there as well? I kind of want to get Oblivion:GOTY while there....

Gamestop doesn't normally sell guys, but if you ask nicely they might hook you up.

Yes, they'll probably let you buy another game at a midnight launch, as Gamestop loves money.

Dementia

Okay, I'll share my final statistics too. I didn't end up playing this demo nearly as much as I did the beta, mostly because of time, but I had a ton of fun.

dy1udw.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
whut the fuck 139 hours.
the stats are all fucked up anyways. I hope they get them fixed once the retail hits.

jett

D-Member
2ni1pjo.jpg

Total time surprised me. It's probably closer to 10 hours if you include waiting around in the useless matchmaking lobby. :p

TripOpt55

So, can I get this at Walmart at midnight? My Gamestop isn't doing a midnight launch, but I still want to get it tonight. I'm sort of avoiding the official thead because I'm not sure if there are spoilers otherwise I'd ask in there.

LaneDS said:
Cluster kill of seven Crushdance? I'm assuming that means seven enemies killed in a co-op mode all at once? That's a lot of flying bodies. I think my top was three.
Sorry, was at work and am now eating my thanksgiving meal :lol But yeah, co-op.

Top Bottom