• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not completely against using bad teams and raising them up. i see the appeal in that. but yeah. Ill be USC in NCAA 13

BigAT

The servers were supposed to be back up half an hour ago, but it looks like that's not happening. Latest update:

"1:55 p.m. PDT - Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game. We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary. Thank you for your patience. "

Nightz

The servers were supposed to be back up half an hour ago, but it looks like that's not happening. Latest update:

"1:55 p.m. PDT - Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game. We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary. Thank you for your patience. "

My two co-workers should have taken tomorrow off instead of today to play Diablo lol.

McNei1y

6:30!? I guess I can get some work done.

Is this the cause of the whole Error 12 thing? I haven't been looking around.

Mrbob

How many people are in the NCAA league? I pre ordered it for the $44.99 spot at amazon, but there aren't any spots open I'm canceling.

Is this Error 12 shit supposed to last all day?

It's gonna be rough couple days as Blizzard catches up to demand. I'm not surprised and expected this to happen. Queuing up to play single player is funny, tho! In a sad way of course.

Nightz

Speaking of Blizzard, I went back to Starcraft 2 last night. Played some more of the campaign since I never got around to finishing it. Slowly but surely all the hotkeys came back to me and my fingers started doing work. I now have the SC2 itch again.

bluemax

Banned
3. Run to the left. The Slant right got chewed up by runs left. If people did it enough I'd have to stop slanting, which kept Fitz in check.

This is what I did in the second half of our second game last season and Cooper Fitz became a complete non entity in that game.

How many people are in the NCAA league? I pre ordered it for the $44.99 spot at amazon, but there aren't any spots open I'm canceling.

It's gonna be rough couple days as Blizzard catches up to demand. I'm not surprised and expected this to happen. Queuing up to play single player is funny, tho! In a sad way of course.

Off the top of my head

Me, cb, Luke, lonestar, Ramirez.... Can't really think beyond that. Anyone?

bluemax

Banned
I went to and graduated from Michigan that's the only college I'll play with. If you went to a school with a college football team, just use them in the game. Otherwise pick who you actually root for (or flavor of the then month power house Ohio State)

If you didn't, pull an FMT and pick the one with the best QB.

LJ picked Notre Dame because they had annual games against USC (CB) and Michigan.

Lonestar always being Alabama is like a free villain for the league. He's our Steelers

I can't play in the NCAA league because some kid who didn't go to my Alma Mater always has to pick them.

Birdman02

Speaking of Blizzard, I went back to Starcraft 2 last night. Played some more of the campaign since I never got around to finishing it. Slowly but surely all the hotkeys came back to me and my fingers started doing work. I now have the SC2 itch again.

I think SC2 is the only game I played more than Madden this year (and last). Unfortunately, I'm still pretty bad at it...I probably should stop using the excuse that it's my 1st RTS.

TheCrow

Let me know if you ever want to do some 2v2s. I'm decent with the only build I know.

Mrbob

Make it 4 vs 4, I'll hop in too. Or we can do 2 vs 2.

I need to reclaim my SC glory. I used to be a beast when Brood War was the hotness.

Birdman02

6 players is about the max my shitty computer can handle..even on low settings and I'll still probably get some slow down. Any more than that and I might as well be watching a slide show.

LukeSmith

Luke will probably convince me to buy it at some point. He has yet to beat me in NCAA so he'll probably want another shot at the title.

I have in fact beat you and also have the distinction of never being SHUT OUT by the computer like UCLA did against you last year.

sad%20joepa.1320871089.jpg

TheCrow

I can play some sc2 right now or whenever. Get at me on steam. Rather play some team games since I want to just mess around.

Just met and saw the death of matt in dayz. We both scared each other and spend minutes circling each other so we couldn't get a shot lined up. We teamed up for only a couple seconds before we were surrounded by zombies. Eventually he drew the attention of too many so I tried to help for a bit but I ended up just running as matt was eaten alive. At least I finally picked up a enfield.

McNei1y

Well, I guess I should've just went to the store and purchased Diablo 3 instead of downloading it. This 'Error 12' nonsense is ridiculous. My battle.net account region states "Global" and because it says that, I can't play D3 since Blizzard hasn't activated Global play yet. Many people are getting this error so at least I'm not alone.

Smokey

hyped leggo - dboythagr8#1979

d3.png

glad i bought game in retail box! where my bros at and why the fuck does my guy look like this

nice a smoov install + gameplay. played for about 30 minutes and got to the part where i did in the beta. my only complaint is it kind of seemed like the game was lagging.... in single player. lulz

Mrbob

Whilst I'm installing I'm making a MaddenGaf battletag list for ease of use:

Bang Shed : BangShed#1747
Livewire: LiveWire#1441
dskillz: dskillzhtown#1261
BigAT: BigAT#1796
Crow: Godot#1215
CB: ColdBlooded3 #1621
Mrbob: MrBob #1427
Pheenix: ph33nix#1639
Ferny: Ferny#1238
McNeily: McNei1y #1400
Wellie: Wellsters#1226
FMT: FrenchMov#1603
Smokey: dboythagr8#1979
Sanjuro: Sanjuro#1891
Somnia: bryanracila#1141

Lemme know if I missed someone and we can keep on updating this list!

Sokantish

When you go to your friends list and click Add Friend it should say your battle tag at the top. You could also log in to your battle.net account on their website and I think it says it there

TheCrow

Crow: VaultBoy #619

fyi my battletag is Godot#1215. The one you have is for Starcraft 2.

eznark

Banned
ha I didn't see the list bob.

Mine is apparently eznark#1407

I just got booted in a game with bob and now am stuck on authentication. Every game needs all online all the time!

Smokey

Crow: VaultBoy #619

dboythagr8#1979

i better have my exp!!!

Top Bottom