• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD confirmed for North America/Europe as digital download $19.99/£15.99/€19.99

Vita cross play enabled?

I never played much of the 3D Zeldas and I only played the first Mega Man Legends, but everything I liked about those games I found in Okami. I'll buy this day 1.

kingkaiser

sigh, i have bought the Wii version just a few months ago...time for my first double-dip since Twilight Princess i guess...

diffusionx

Gold Member
Lame.

How come Capcom can't afford discs? RE4 HD got the same deal. But they released DMC HD on disc. So if its more than one game, it'll get a disc release?

Looks like I'm missing out on another game.

TLDR, quit being cheap and ship out discs Capcom.

Come back from 2007 and join us in the present. You're gonna miss out on a game you clearly want because you buy it digitally?

dgEIs.jpg

OnPoint

I couldn't get into on PS2.

I couldn't get into it on the Wii.

I'll try again on PSN I guess.

I really want to like this game... third time's a charm.

vall03

if you're lucky, hes not really a problem, took me only a couple of tries until it gave me this very very simple pattern. If not, then record the pattern, thats going to be my plan when I take on this guys again.

My problem would be that one side-quest where you have to write a character in a kimono, that was a bitch and it took me hours before it recognized what I was writing.

Lime

I couldn't get into on PS2.

I couldn't get into it on the Wii.

I'll try again on PSN I guess.

I really want to like this game... third time's a charm.

Take breaks in between. It took me several months to complete the game, because I took a break after finishing each "climax" of the game. You can really feel the pacing of each segment and it is entirely okay to put the game away for a while.

I have the Wii version which I played twice for about 4 hours total. It's just so ugly on that system. I will rebuy in HD Day 1 at that price. I think my Wii version was under 10$, so not a big deal to repurchase the superior version.

LiK

Fuck you last Blockhead, I don't think I ever beat him.

I just hope that they include the original ending credit roll from the PS2 version.

You're not alone. Kamiya tweeted this today.

Kamiya Tweet said:
@PG_kamiya I hope they don't remove the credits roll. That's not only for us but also for U. That credits roll is the memories of ur long long journey.

Hex

Banned
Lame.

How come Capcom can't afford discs? RE4 HD got the same deal. But they released DMC HD on disc. So if its more than one game, it'll get a disc release?

Looks like I'm missing out on another game.

TLDR, quit being cheap and ship out discs Capcom.

How about they can keep the discs and those who can't handle it can shove their discs as long as we keep getting games that we want like this.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Day1, I was gonna buy it someday for ps2 but this looks so good.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Cute, I didn't realise so many people had a fetish for pressing eject buttons and slipping discs into slots.

If it makes it any better, nab a blank ps3 case and you can make your own boxart for your shelf and live with the forever lie of there being no physical disc inside.

Joni

Stupid Capcpom trying to get rich off Kamiya's masterpiece.

It seemes DD games don't have platinum when they're made with XBLA in mind.

Alien Breed 1 to 3. It is a bit hit & miss sometimes when it comes to DD games. For instance the Resident Evil games not having a platinum.

Volcynika

Cute, I didn't realise so many people had a fetish for pressing eject buttons and slipping discs into slots.

If it makes it any better, nab a blank ps3 case and you can make your own boxart for your shelf and live with the forever lie of there being no physical disc inside.

Cute, a not so great post.

But I bet some people like to save on space for their HDD. Just a thought.

Or just print out the Japanese boxart.

Or import it for way too much money, like a boss.

Top Bottom