• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ON AIR: GFW Radio 97.5 The Brodeo

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Special episode with the Brodeo gang :)

http://www.geekbox.net/archives/2012/03/30/the-comedy-button-episode-23/

Starring Jeff Green, Robert Ashley, Shawn Elliott, Anthony Gallegos, Sean Molloy, and Ryan Scott.
Running Time: 2h 4m 58s

BONUS: Some show companion links courtesy of dehydratedbabies to keep the fun times going:

AkuMifune

Banned
YAY!

The Comedy Button Episode 23

comedybutton023_inline.jpg

The Comedy Button — Episode 23 (2012-03-30)
Oops! It looks like we’ve left a window open. Starring Jeff Green, Robert Ashley, Shawn Elliott, Anthony Gallegos, Sean Molloy, and Ryan Scott.
Running Time: 2h 4m 58s
Download
iTunes

It's like I'm living in an alternate reality where my parents never got divorced.

Boss.gif

Lothars

That is very cool, I've started listening to the Comedy Button this week and think it's a fantastic podcast but a reunion podcast with GFW is incredible.

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
on behalf of the entire Brodeo gang, let me be the first to apologize for at least the first 1/2 hour. I think we couldn't even believe ourselves that we were able to do this. :) I think we hit a groove after a little while. I hope.

Twinduct

on behalf of the entire Brodeo gang, let me be the first to apologize for at least the first 1/2 hour. I think we couldn't even believe ourselves that we were able to do this. :) I think we hit a groove after a little while. I hope.

Please bring this back! Idle thumbs kickstarted theirs!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

This needs to become a thing. A thing that happens every week.

Chavelo

I FUCKING LOVE THIS DAY. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. I JUST GOT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO TELL ME SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME, FOUND THE PERFECT PIECE OF ART FOR MY TE FIGHTSTICK WHICH I HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF FOR YEARS NOW, AND THEN THIS... THIS AMAZING PIECE OF AUDIO TO LISTEN TO NOW.

GAF, I LOVE ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE AWESOME AND I WILL BUY YOU A BEER IF I EVER MEET ANY OF YOU BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE STREET.

<3

KICKSTART THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT NOW, GAF

*SCHOOLGIRL SCREAM*

*passes out*

Top Bottom