• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On to my 4th X360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
bune duggy said:
Wine cooler? It says "RCA" on it. It also looks a lot like this:

dc5181.jpg

as does the receiver and speaker that are visible on the television.

I'm just saying.

Good call - definitely this subwoofer.

PC.RCA.RT2600.CN.JPG

pestul

Mojovonio said:
The reciever is the same as the RCA image.

Come on man, just fess up.
That is definately the RCA subwoofer.. both it and the receiver on top of the TV match up exactly. Wtf is going on here? Dun dun dunnn..

EDIT: For the record, I could see a Sub killing one 360 per month easily.

unomas

Banned
pestul said:
That is definately the RCA subwoofer.. both it and the receiver on top of the TV match up exactly. Wtf is going on here? Dun dun dunnn..

EDIT: For the record, I could see a Sub killing one 360 per month easily.

So how many 360 deaths can be chalked up to idiotic owners?

Dave Long

Banned
unomas said:
So how many 360 deaths can be chalked up to idiotic owners?

Probably not that many. The system is obviously fragile, especially if you bought it before they started appearing recently in quantity.

unomas

Banned
Dave Long said:
Probably not that many. The system is obviously fragile, especially if you bought it before they started appearing recently in quantity.

Well now that he's on his 7th :lol

TiVo

DenogginizerOS said:
Which? THe wine cooler/ subwoofer or the fact he has a surge protector plugged into an extension cord? :lol

Seeing someone with a sweet setup and then pluging a surge protector in a power strip is like seeing an old man doing 35 in a 50 driving a sports car. Some people don't deserve what they have.

bigsnack

pestul said:
Awe-inspiring 6th post.

It's the fear of rejection that spawns these posts. Newbs can squeeze em in, slowly upping their post count until they are accepted as part of the family. I'm livin' it too man. :lol

I've used my 360 to run more hours of TV on DVD and DVD movies and streaming content from my PC, I think my 360 has more run time than most everyone who bitches about it breaking.

Mine was CORE system lolz and not a problem ever. God bless America! Oh yeah, its run vertical since day one.

hgplayer1

:lol

total ownage in this thread. I wonder if there are actually wine bottles being placed into the subwoofer? that would just take it over the top.

dude I'm telling you it's a cooler I bought from FactoryDirect here in Canada. It's a Thompson brand, as soon as I get my camera back from Fujifilm I'll take a picture.

so wait his camera is out for repairs too?

RumFore

Banned
Did you all stop to think maybe its a subwoofer converted to a wine cooler or maybe the wine cooler is hidden behind the subwoofer?

Sullichin

Well, my 360 is flashing the three rings of death. Is there any hope, or is my console ****ed? I tried unplugging everything, removing the HDD, etc.

GhaleonEB

RumpledForeskin said:
Did you all stop to think maybe its a subwoofer converted to a wine cooler or maybe the wine cooler is hidden behind the subwoofer?
He was specifically defending the object the system was sitting on.

Well, my 360 is flashing the three rings of death. Is there any hope, or is my console ****ed? I tried unplugging everything, removing the HDD, etc.

Did you take it off the rumbling field generating subwoofer?

EGM92 said:
That picture was taken when I was living in my basement as my ground level was getting the floor replaced. The Xbox has been put on its little pedestal (and now encased in a metal case where it won't aggravate me anymore). It's still getting the same error as it was when it was on the basement. As for my power connections etc, I'm a videophile, I know how to treat my equipment and hook it all up, when that picture was taken I was configuring my surround sound with my VCR/DVD/TV/PS2/Xbox/Xbox 360, so yea it was pretty packed. On the norm, it only has 2 plugs in there, the fridge and the TV and whenever needed. I'll connect the DVD or whatever else I'd be using. You don't buy 3 HDTV's (CRT/DLP/Plasma) without learning those things.
Let me get this straight, your 360 is now in a metal case?!

Zeed

Banned
I love the course this thread took.

Phase 1:
EGM92: OMG MY X360 BROKE A BILLION TIMES WTF
XBOTS: PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
360 Haters: MICROSOFT SUCKS!

Phase 2:
EGM92: I GOT PICS ITS STILL BROKE WTF
XBOTS: OH SHI-PICS? WHAT PICS I SEE NOTHING!
360 Haters: LOL DAMAGE CONTROL!

Phase 3:
Someone Smart: Why the **** do you have it on top of a subwoofer?
EGM92: OH SHI-Uh...Uhhhhh...Uh...It's a WINE COOLER LOL!
Someone Smart: A wine cooler...next to a TV?
EGM92: YEA DUDE WINE COOLER TOTAL

Phase 4:
Someone Smart: Here are pictures proving that you're full of shit.
EGM92: ... *dissapears*
XBOTS: PWNED LOL!
360 Haters: MICROSOFT STILL SUCKS ANYWAY!

oh good lord this is funny. Thank god I have access to a forum where a seemingly innocent person can be found out and stoned to death. Too bad this discredits many people who have ACTUALLY taken care of thier systems and had problems.

Spike

EGM92 said:
dude I'm telling you it's a cooler I bought from FactoryDirect here in Canada. It's a Thompson brand, as soon as I get my camera back from Fujifilm I'll take a picture.

Ben Kenobi: That's no cooler. It's a subwoofer.

FightyF

Banned
sharukins said:
u dont have a 360 do u :lol

*LOL*

Why I laugh? :p

Scottlarock said:
PostsTotal Posts: 1 (0.00 posts per day)
Find all posts by Kituka
Find all threads started by Kituka
Kituka
Banned
(Today, 02:09 PM)
Reply | Quote

:lol

*LOL*

Spike said:
Ben Kenobi: That's no cooler. It's a subwoofer.

*LOL*

I laugh now...

...but my PGR3 disc won't play when I try to load some levels, and it's nearly scratch free. There are some tiny etches though and it has me really worried!

I've had my 360 on a thick bram new persian rug, by a freaking fireplace. I made sure it wasn't on for more than a couple of hours, I was just temporarily trying it on another TV. It was a risk but nothing bad happened.

TheDuce22

Banned
Let me get this straight. The guy, EGM, who has been bitching about MS since launch had his systems sitting on a subwoofer that he is now trying to claim was a wine cooler sitting next to his tv? :lol :lol No wonder they gave you the run around on your replacements, your clearly an idiot. You should mail them a check for all the money you took them for.

xsarien

daedsiluap
One or two broken systems I can see being lemons that missed the QA filter; three or more and the problem is the USER, not the product.

QED, EGM. It was nice knowing ya'.

EGM92 said:

lol, you damn lunatic. How long do you think you could have kept that one up for? This is the INTERNET

xsarien

daedsiluap
Guys, check out my humidor.

It's got a nice digital display, a light, loads of various settings, and a popcorn button.

B0001GZ9SG.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1078188859_.jpg

But for some reason it keeps ruining my stogies. :(

demi

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i didn't think canadians could be that stupid, but EGM92 once again sets the bar low

ROFL :lol :lol :lol

compulsive liar AHAHAHAH i cant even take him serious anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom