• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Once Upon a Time Season 2 |OT| Only True in Fairy Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be easier to create a new thread so people don't have to wade through 650+ posts to get to the season 3 stuff.

As for the episode:
It's interesting to see Rumplestiltskin actually admit he wouldn't win against - what appears to be - just a boy. Also, I half expected that mermaid to be turned into a full human... maybe it'll happen and we'll get Ariel/"The Little Mermaid"

EDIT: Oh wait... I've just read up on the casting news and
my speculation posted above is exactly what's going to happen

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ok I will make one and post it later tonight

Once Upon a Time Season 3 |OT| B E L I E V E

I'm opened to suggestions

Jezan

The first ep of s3 was bad, IMO.

I wanted Tamara and Owen to suffer a little more, it was too fast how they were killed. I'm not gonna say what was bad with the ep (everything that had to do with the Henry storyarc was bad, maybe Peter Pan, but only if you ditch Henry already).

I'm more interested in how Aurora and Mulan saved Phillip. I'm pretty sure that arc will show how Aurora goes from princess to badass princess.

Ruby and Belle should get their own series where they do the "bad" stuff the Charmings do not want to do.

Episode got me right back into this,
I absolutely hated season 2 but now im excited again.
Even Mulan seemed less bored than last season.

Did I miss something or did the mermaid just disappear after being turned to wood?
One shot she was sitting there the next she was gone.

Jezan

Episode got me right back into this,
I absolutely hated season 2 but now im excited again.
Even Mulan seemed less bored than last season.

Did I miss something or did the mermaid just disappear after being turned to wood?
Yes, it disappeared in the next shots and no one said anything about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom