• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
RIP SHs. Bart messing around in Shanks' territory? Interesting.

I wonder who will appear to aid the SHs.

image.php

LOL at Bart hanging out in Shanks' territory.

After last weeks chapter I asssumed that the straw hats would be able to escape pretty easily since the BM pirates were gonna be occupied by Big Moms rampage so no one would be able to chase after them, and Big Mom herself would be focused on nothing but her cravings, but now that her rampage is directed at the SHs, I dunno how there gonna get out of this one.

Ray Down

Banned
LOL at Bart hanging out in Shanks' territory.

After last weeks chapter I asssumed that the straw hats would be able to escape pretty easily since the BM pirates were gonna be occupied by Big Moms rampage so no one would be able to chase after them, and Big Mom herself would be focused on nothing but her cravings, but now that her rampage is directed at the SHs, I dunno how there gonna get out of this one.

The most delicious cake ever!

NSESN

Shanks met Bart and told him stories about Luffy childhood. Bart almost dies from overdose of fanboying.

Pudding won't be able to find Chiffon, but Sanji wil help her.

LotusHD

Banned
I know she's likely gonna threaten Chiffon with the gun, but maybe she'll agree to reveal the truth about Lola or something if Chiffon agrees to help lol

LotusHD

Banned
"If she eliminates them I'll have to reward her," as if Big Mom is her subordinate. The "?" response from those who heard her. Memory shenanigans afoot!

Good point, but she probably just means baking her the cake to satiate her after she kills the Straw Hats

But ya never know...

Ray Down

Banned
"If she eliminates them I'll have to reward her," as if Big Mom is her subordinate. The "?" response from those who heard her. Memory shenanigans afoot!

Your jumping the gun and missing some context, it just for her killing the straw hats and it will be a celebration/reward I doubt Pudding is the mastermind.

even Greg dropped that along time ago and says its impossible at this point she some mastermind, and it takes alot for that to happen

And that reaction could have just been about her bringing up Sanji and changing the tone of her voice..

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Your jumping the gun and missing some context, it just for her killing the straw hats and it will be a celebration/reward I doubt Pudding is the mastermind.

even Greg dropped that along time ago and says its impossible at this point she some mastermind

And that reaction could have just been about her bringing up Sanji and changing the tone of her voice..

Nah, the phrasing is way too weird for any of that. The trailing off at the end of her sentence, that it's said over a background transitional panel, the "!?" It's a clear "hmmm we'll hear more about this later" panel. SUSPICIOUS.

Bartolomeo is screwed.
The Strawhats are screwed.
Perospero is screwed.
Everybody is screwed.

Seriously though, this chapter had some interesting developments. I was not expecting any of the Strawhat fleet to encounter Shanks' crew or territory anytime soon. I wonder if Bartolomeo is rabid enough to start a fight or if he'll run off. I don't think it's public knowledge that Luffy and Shanks know each other after all.

I was surprised that one of Big Mom's children would actually think of redirecting her rage towards the Strawhats. I imagined her simply rampaging throughout all the island instead.

It seems weird that all Pudding wants is to get back Sanji. I guess no one is mad that she didn't pull off the execution anymore. Her specifically stating she could reward Chiffon if she helps her is weird to me though.

I honestly don't know how the Strawhats are going to escape this though. A flying Big Mom with a sword in one hand and the sun in another. What the hell do you do to fight that?

JM is slightly better than MS so we're in luck this week.

Barto in Shanks territory opens up a lot of possibilities. If Barto gets the call to aid the alliance at Wano and Shanks is with him, then.....holy moly.
Perospero's plan was quick thinking, but when she finds out there's no cake, he's screwed. lol

Oh, will you look at that? The prodigal daughter herself, Pudding, still exists and is still (seemingly) evil.
And she'll bake the cake?? I forgot she's a chef, too.

Greg's theory is practically confirmed, however it looks like it might be a "cook-off" between Sanji and Pudding.
Or Sanji, Pudding, and Chiffon work together to make the cake.

Ray Down

Banned
JM is slightly better than MS so we're in luck this week.

Barto in Shanks territory opens up a lot of possibilities. If Barto gets the call to aid the alliance at Wano and Shanks is with him, then.....holy moly.
Perospero's plan was quick thinking, but when she finds out there's no cake, he's screwed. lol

Oh, will you look at that? The prodigal daughter herself, Pudding, still exists and is still (seemingly) evil.
And she'll bake the cake?? I forgot she's a chef, too.

Greg's theory is practically confirmed, however it looks like it might be a "cook-off" between Sanji and Pudding.
Or Sanji, Pudding, and Chiffon work together to make the cake.

I don't see how we can get to a point of this being a cooking contest, lol.

Boa isn't good, she's just in love.

True, but some at least think she is.

NSESN

These 2 weeks will full of people making crazy theories about something that will end up being resolved by Pudding and Sanji making the cake.

Ray Down

Banned
These 2 weeks will full of people making crazy theories about something that will end up being resolved by Pudding and Sanji making the cake.

People are already being dumb about Pudding and Sanji and the chapter hasn't been out a day.

Hell I still see people thinking Luffy will be able to beat Big Mom.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

even Greg dropped that along time ago and says its impossible at this point she some mastermind, and it takes alot for that to happen

Pudding going after Chiffon though does increase the chances that she messed with people's memories to get out of the marriage to Loki.

Also everyone keeps forgetting about the plotline on Pudding's awakened eye powers, which will obviously come into play sometime this arc.

Ray Down

Banned
Pudding going after Chiffon though does increase the chances that she messed with people's memories to get out of the marriage to Loki.

Also everyone keeps forgetting about the plotline on Pudding's awakened eye powers, which will obviously come into play sometime this arc.

Which is separate from that, Greg mastermind was her being the true villain of this arc. Which isn't even the case.

I can buy memory shannagins like her being the original bride to Loki or something like that.

True, wonder what powers she will exactly have.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Which is separate from that, Greg mastermind was her being the true villain of this arc. Which isn't even the case.

I can buy memory shannagins like her being the original bride to Loki or something like that.

True, wonder what powers she will exactly have.
True. At this point the Greg theory is 1/3rd true, 1/3rd up in the air and 1/3rd false, which is still a pretty good percentage for a One Piece prediction.

Her powers should be able to read poneglyphs so it can be anything from the ability to Hear All Things to time shenanigans.

Pudding's third eye stuff could lead to Elbaf in some way since we know the strawhats are going there but they currently have no reason to go there yet.

It's as good a place as any to have the final poneglyph.

Ray Down

Banned
True. At this point the Greg theory is 1/3rd true, 1/3rd up in the air and 1/3rd false, which is still a pretty good percentage for a One Piece prediction.

Her powers should be able to read poneglyphs so it can be anything from the ability to Hear All Things to time shenanigans.

The power to read all things or some future sight shit.

Pudding's third eye stuff could lead to Elbaf in some way since we know the strawhats are going there but they currently have no reason to go there yet.

It's as good a place as any to have the final poneglyph.

Yeah, her 3rd eye powers could very well play more a role in the future.

Top Bottom