• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Which is why i think Kaido would be a repeat of Oars
I don't know if the other straw hats will join in (I'd imagine they'd be in their own teamups to take down Kaido's commanders) but I definitely think the Kaido fight will feature a team of at least Luffy Law and Kidd and possibly some other supernovas taking him down as a team effort

Robin awakening:

latest

I don't know if the other straw hats will join in (I'd imagine they'd be in their own teamups to take down Kaido's commanders) but I definitely think the Kaido fight will feature a team of at least Luffy Law and Kidd and possibly some other supernovas taking him down as a team effort

I don't think any Supernovas besides Straw Hats and probably Law will be involved with the final blow. Defeating Kaido would be a huge accomplishment towards becoming the Pirate King and I don't see Luffy sharing that with anyone else with the same goal.

I don't think any Supernovas besides Straw Hats and probably Law will be involved with the final blow. Defeating Kaido would be a huge accomplishment towards becoming the Pirate King and I don't see Luffy sharing that with anyone else with the same goal.

I can almost guarantee you Kidd will also be involved (He's already in the right location, has a clear reason to hate Kaidou and is clearly not joining him unlike the rest of his alliance members (or at least Apoo). Not to mention I think it was definitely intentional to have those three be the ones who teamed up on saobondy. And If Law wasn't going to be involved in the kaido fight he wouldn't have been made part of the alliance in the first place

I want brook to awaken and be mad Op summoning the souls of the underworld to his beck and call.

In his final battle against a BB pirate he summons hades

I can almost guarantee you Kidd will also be involved (He's already in the right location, has a clear reason to hate Kaidou and is clearly not joining him unlike the rest of his alliance members (or at least Apoo). Not to mention I think it was definitely intentional to have those three be the ones who teamed up on saobondy. And If Law wasn't going to be involved in the kaido fight he wouldn't have been made part of the alliance in the first place

Oh he'll definitely be involved in the fight, I just specified the final attack.

LotusHD

Banned
Other than Luffy, I only want Robin to have Awakening tbh. Maybe Brook too, because his new underworld shtick is very fascinating as to how far he might be able to take it.

Robin could make a bunch of giant versions of herself and terrorize everyone, thereby giving us the AoT spinoff we never knew we wanted.

Other than Luffy, I only want Robin to have Awakening tbh. Maybe Brook too, because his new underworld shtick is very fascinating as to how far he might be able to take it.

Robin could make a bunch of giant versions of herself and terrorize everyone, thereby giving us the AoT spinoff we never knew we wanted.

Without haki it'd mostly make her more vulnerable though.

What would Robin's even be?

Since Doflamingo is literally the only standard for awakened fruits, the answer to all such awakened questions is currently "makes the environment into their power".

So...turns the floor/buildings into her body parts? Seems pretty redundant.

Ogodei

If Awakening allows you to influence the environment around you along with your own body, then Robin's awakening would allow her to clone anything she can see.

Realistically, her next upgrade is Observation Haki, which could give her run of any battlefield for like a mile around.

If Awakening allows you to influence the environment around you along with your own body, then Robin's awakening would allow her to clone anything she can see.

Realistically, her next upgrade is Observation Haki, which could give her run of any battlefield for like a mile around.
Robin could potentially be a better viola, Op observation haki+sprouting an Eye and Bam! Could see for miles

Than she gets her eye stabbed of course but aye useful

LotusHD

Banned
For some reason this legit made me spit out my soda thx for the laugh

Np, I'll be here all night
waiting for spoilers

What would Robin's even be?

I dunno, I assumed she could like turn an entire building into a giant copy of herself that can move around for example. Right now she can produce giant limbs, but not the entire body... probably. Honestly, I really need to have it confirmed if it has to be similar to what Doffy did with his DF when it comes to Paramecia fruits.

Speaking of which, she should try making a giant limb sprout out of someone, thereby weighing them down and making them an easy target.

And yea, if Robin ever learns Hardening, she will be scary af

Chase17

Np, I'll be here all night
waiting for spoilers

Who needs spoilers when we have poll results to look forward to! Unless those already came out and I missed them,

Although I guess it is spoiling the poll results, so they are a type of spoiler.

Who needs spoilers when we have poll results to look forward to! Unless those already came out and I missed them,

Although I guess it is spoiling the poll results, so they are a type of spoiler.

They'll probably come at around the same time, seeing as the results will be the color pages as usual

Ray Down

Banned
Popularity Poll Results from Redon:
1. Luffy: 11.737 votes.
2. Zoro: 10.442 votes.
3. Sanji: 10.215 votes.
4. Law: 7.997 votes.
5. Ace: 4.605 votes.
6. Jinbe: 3.884 votes.
7. Chopper: 3.301 votes.
8. Nami: 3.269 votes.
9. Sabo: 2.967 votes.
10. Hancock: 2.452 votes.

Popularity Poll Results:

Zoro still beats Sanji even when he's not in the arc. XD

I'm surprised Jinbe is that high though.

caliph95

Popularity Poll Results:
YEAR OF SANJI
Still can't beat Zolo

Ray Down

Banned
More from Redon:
11. Shanks: 2,010 votes.
12. Robin: 1,952 votes.
13. Cavendish: 1,742 votes.
14. Reiju: 1,665 votes.
15. Usopp: 1,409 votes.
16. Rocinante: 1,230 votes.
17. Doflamingo: 1,125 votes.
18. Crocodile: 1,050 votes.
19. Brook: 936 votes.
20. Franky: 861 votes.
20. Marco: 861 votes.
22. Perhona.
23. Vivi.
24. Bon Kure.
25. Kuzan.
26. Carrot.
27. Shirohige.
28. Pudding.
29. Bartolomeo.
30. Nekomamushi.

Surprised Bart dropped so much and god at Reiju being 14.

Ray Down

Banned
More Redon:
31. Shirahoshi.
32. Smoker.
32. Tashigi.
34. Buggy.
35. Koala.
36. Eustass "Captain" Kid.
37. Rayleigh.
38. Gol D. Roger.
39. Eiichiro Oda.
40. Rebecca.
41. Bepo.
42. Rob Rucchi.
43. Enel.
44. Ain (Film Z).
45. Katakuri.
46. Señor Pink.
47. Farafra.
48. Kurohige.
49. Urouge.
50. Pandaman.

Nicolada

I'm genuinely surprised by Jinbe placing so high. As a character, he doesn't interest me at all.

Pleased to see Barto being kicked way out of the top 10. Just with Robin coulda gotten back in.

Ray Down

Banned
One Piece Chapter 874 from Den_Den_Mushi at Oro:
Big Mom holding Napoleon approaches Luffy
Big Mom "Mark it ...! Spear of Elbaf ..." Prestige "!!!"
King Balm whose trunk is largely scooped by Big Mom's blow
Luffy: This ... It looks like a giant's technique! What is it?
Nami will ask someone who is a tree of the previous tree to King Balm shedding tears and asking for permission from Big Mom
King Balm "Fiancee Da!"
Nami: "I should not live!"
Nami responds to persuade to escape
Big Mom shows the stance of pursuit but Nami makes a difference
Nami "Black Ball!"
Zeus "What?"
Nami "Thunder likes lightning (Heart)"
Big Mom releasing prestige again
But because Zeus was distracted by the black ball and the course was lost, the prestige falls out
Zeus who falls from Zeus but eats black ball deliciously does not notice it
Luffies who run through this gap and escape into the temptation forest
Zeus who casually took up with Luffy in the forest requested Nami to give me more of the thunderclutter before.
Luffy asking us to put on us more than such a thing, but Zeus explains that "I can only ride onto Mama that gave me the soul"
Nami: "Well then will you be my servant?"
Sanji "Wow! ー !!!"
Jinbei "You're not meant to be"
Nami "Then I will let you eat black ball everyday"
Nami: You can become a big thundercloud to cover you, you were cool!
Zeus "Ha honto! It's the first time I've been so honestly"
Mum "Forest of temptation! Stop them !!"
The forest stands in front of Luffy
But while King Balm scoffs them for fiancee,
Prometheus "Hey King Balm ... I betrayed Mama ..."
Prometheus comes down from the sky
Luffies jumping off from King Balm in a hurry
The King Balm crushed by Prometheus burns whole body burning hard

At that time Brulee makes 10,000 soldiers wait in Miro World and arranges a system that allows you to come anywhere at any time
The perimeter of the island is completely surrounded by the Big Mum Pirates, and Nawabari Umiushi keeps an eye on the surveillance in the sea
Katakuri waiting for the arrival of Luffy at Sunny

Pudding that joined with Bedge ask Chiffon to help me make wedding cake
Like a roller leaves here. Chiffon refuses to do what Mama or this country is willing to do
Pudding "It's different ... My real purpose is also ... not for Mama or this country!"
Pudding "You have to stop mama quickly!"
Pudding "That person and his colleagues are killed!"

I imagine Pudding is talking about Sanji and the Strawhats

Top Bottom