• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

jbug617

Banned
Pudding to join the Staw Hats to keep Sanji in line. Good Pudding for most of the time but when Sanji sees another girl bad Pudding comes out.

marmoka

Banned
Pudding is love, Pudding is life

I guess Big Mom pirates will let Strawhats leave the islands after feeding Linlin with the cake and turning her back into her senses as a temporary ceasefight.

aBarreras

i dont know if i like pudding having a split personality, it seems like a cop-out to justify why she was such a bitch before

Ray Down

Banned
The truest one piece fans are literally Oda.

Like me.

no wait

image.php

Busted.

LotusHD

Banned
i dont know if i like pudding having a split personality, it seems like a cop-out to justify why she was such a bitch before

Not really a cop-out, she still had a traumatic past where she was stabbing people as a kid. She may have her good side, but that doesn't mean she's free of being a "bitch" lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I badly want Mario and Rabbids but if Ubisoft really is handling it fully I bet I can get it for cheap if I just wait.

Ray Down

Banned
And the following week we got the 2nd coming of the GotG.

Need Mario Rabbits, want an RPG and need SOMETHING to play on the Switch.

LotusHD

Banned
I badly want Mario and Rabbids but if Ubisoft really is handling it fully I bet I can get it for cheap if I just wait.

SAME, I just want a damn RPG, I'll prolly buy Xenoblade 2 even though I'm not feeling the combat too...

That said, Sonic Mania is a good time guys.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mania's special stages suck like all sonic special stages, but they're on the easier side of those. Plus with stage select you can always just beat the game and then grind out the emeralds on the first ring in Green Hill Zone.

Euphony

Banned

So far I've only bought Zelda BotW and Mario Kart 8 for the Switch and since then it's been sitting on my desk so I feel like I should get another game for it. Even though I only have 2 games for it, it's probably my favorite system period. It's just so convenient to pick up and play. That being said the next game I'll probably pick up Mario Odyssey since I recently picked up FFXIV and that's been taking up most of my time.

LotusHD

Banned
Regarding spoilers:

So the Cake theory thing is happening. All that's left now is to see whether or not Pudding has (Or will) used her powers on Big Mom.

Euphony

Banned
Regarding spoilers:

So the Cake theory thing is happening. All that's left now is to see whether or not Pudding has (Or will) used her powers on Big Mom.

Maybe instead of letting the Straw Hats go, Pudding will cause Big Mom to forget or forgive them instead.

LotusHD

Banned
Maybe instead of letting the Straw Hats go, Pudding will cause Big Mom to forget or forgive them instead.

Seems like a good possibility. Right now she's in her berserk mode, so it'd be unrealistic for Pudding to attempt to do it now. But once she's calmed down, that'd be a good moment to strike.

Because after all, even though she enjoyed the cake, she'd still have numerous reasons to not want to forgive them. Guess we'll see how that goes. Alternatively, Sanji's cake could be so good that she just passes out like she did with the Selma that one time, and they'd leave. Would be a bit underwhelming, but I'd accept it.

Pudding honestly fascinates me, no idea what Oda has planned for her after this arc has concluded. Is she going to strike out on her own? Join the crew? Do something else?
Who fucking knows...

She would also have to find a way to get the Charlotte family/crew to go along with it. Remember that Brûlée is the only one along with Diesel who knows the Strawhats have a poneglyph rubbing

LotusHD

Banned
She would also have to find a way to get the Charlotte family/crew to go along with it. Remember that Brûlée is the only one along with Diesel who knows the Strawhats have a poneglyph rubbing

What if they escape successfully,
but in a way where Big Mom is temporarily placated, but still wants revenge. Like she passes out from the good meal or something.

And then when she finally comes to, she chases after them, when they've already been in Wano for quite some time... Yonko Clash lmao!

Or, going off of how Marineford went, maybe Big Mom will wait it out before striking.

Euphony

Banned

I see what you're getting at, but I don't think the plan actually has to work in the long run. It just has to work long enough for the Straw Hats to escape Big Mom's immediate territory. With Big Mom out of commission, either asleep or unwilling to fight, that's the biggest threat out of the picture and I think the Straw Hats can more easily manage fighting off the remaining commanders.

I think one of the more confusing aspects of the fandom is when people quantify strength by using official in-series ranks.

Like, I see people say attacks are "Pirate King" level, but what does that even mean?

Nicolada

What attacks are supposedly Pirate King level? I imagine It's something toppest of tiers so something like Whitebeard stuff or that thing Perona did to pwn the monster trio.

LotusHD

Banned
I think one of the more confusing aspects of the fandom is when people quantify strength by using official in-series ranks.

Like, I see people say attacks are "Pirate King" level, but what does that even mean?

Never heard of PK level. Island level on the other hand...

Top Bottom