• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
whats the newest / best one piece game i can get on steam or ps4 ? never player one before
charm_smile.gif

i am interested in one that covers the main story on the series.

Pirate Warrior 3 personally.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Likely. He's weirded out by Tashigi's mere appearance and doesn't seem to like Perona one iota. He likes swords, booze, and sleeping in roughly that order.

LotusHD

Banned
That Death Note movie was entertaining for all the wrong reasons. I take it back, live action OP has a chance to entertain me. ;D

Chase17

That Death Note movie was entertaining for all the wrong reasons. I take it back, live action OP has a chance to entertain me. ;D

But I like One Piece so it will hurt at least a little to see that stuff butchered. I don't want to have to laugh at the Nami stabbing herself scene! What could top the Ferris Wheel scene?

NSESN

Zoro and Tashigi might not have much fans but make way more sense than pairing him with Perona. Even Nami makes more sense.

MSMrRound

whats the newest / best one piece game i can get on steam or ps4 ? never player one before
charm_smile.gif

i am interested in one that covers the main story on the series.

Pirate Warriors 3 was pretty fun for me as a One Piece fan.

I'm hoping that secret OP game that Bandai is making is more of the adventure type though.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Maybe Sanji will be too dense to realize she's in love with him.

Honestly, not a lot happened this chapter. It was obvious Big Mom wouldn't be hurt by Nami and Zeus' attack. Pudding's powers seem a lot more versatile than they appeared originally.

My main question is why Katakuri seems so quiet. Has he predicted that Sanji will stop Big Mom's rampage?
He's waiting for Luffy. Doesn't want to use up any strength fighting anyone else.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's incredibly lame how everything turned out. She's a goddamn Yonko, and her dignity is in tatters.
The Strawhats can't do anything but placate her. They can barely even handle her weapons.

Top Bottom