• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sometimes I check up on Fairy Tail to see how it's doing...

No idea what was going on in the latest chapter, but it actually looked cool. I have no context for it though

LotusHD

Banned
Sometimes I check up on Fairy Tail to see how it's doing...

No idea what was going on in the latest chapter, but it actually looked cool. I have no context for it though

It's always either doing bad, or leaves you completely indifferent to what's going on. Currently it is the latter.

Let's get crocus

You'll be ashamed of your words and deeds

Nope. We need a professional.

jujgJPX.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If he can stop smoking, that's a good step.

I imagine Shueisha has a separate "keep Oda going" budget that comes from One Piece sales. Just remember that the breaks are good for him, even if they suck for us

Ray Down

Banned
It will be tough as hell to get Oda to quit, but I hear he be doing more exercises to be healthy.

You'll be ashamed of your words and deeds
When you lose I want you to say I'm sorry I doubted you Senpai b-leg

I will not be ashamed of my words and deeds, you will get the L.

Because you can't spell Blackleg without some L's.

It will be tough as hell to get Oda to quit, but I hear he be doing more exercises to be healthy.

I will not be ashamed of my words and deeds, you will get the L.

Because you can't spell Blackleg without some L's.
I read this for like 2 minutes trying to think of a comeback like Robin I have nothing to add

LotusHD

Banned
What makes it more hilarious is when you remember Pudding also's jealous.

Because you see, Pudding likes Sanji, who likes Nami
But would settle for Pudding
, and Nami as we all know likes Luffy. And Luffy likes... how good she is at navigating.

caliph95

What makes it more hilarious is when you remember Pudding also's jealous.

Because you see, Pudding likes Sanji, who likes Nami
But would settle for Pudding
, and Nami as we all know likes Luffy. And Luffy likes... how good she is at navigating.
Nami is a great navigator she knows her way around just like Tashigi and swords and......
*caliph95 banned*

Also Luffy only has eyes for One Piece and Nami only has eyes for money, Sanji would settle for anything that is a 7 and above (though this OP shonen most women are either top-tier or bottom tier and no in between)

LotusHD

Banned
Ichiji is such a jerk lol

And dammit, good girl Nami failed.

EDIT: Sanji looked cool too. And my goodness, how does Reiju always manage to kind of be cropped out whenever the Vinsmokes are trying to look cool lol

Good for Sanji telling Judge of never wanting to see him or his family (I imagine excluding Reiju) again.

I like how Judge still tried to act cool, talking about not wanting to be in the debt of a failure lmao

Chase17

I agree, if you want to get things done you should bring Zolo.

The Sanji stuff was good this chapter. Although I hope that wasn't the final pay off of all the Sanji/germ 66 stuff.

Brother Chopper could take Luffy!

IHaveIce

Banned
I'm so annoyed by Sanji it isn't even possible. He can't take one order of Luffy and shows no respect to him.
Often I still feel like he doesn't see himself as under Luffy.
That is why I prefer Zoro so much more.

Metal B

Who knew this guy would be loyal to his subordinates
giphy.gif
Was this scene in the manga or is it the anime adding bullshit again?

I like Bege more than Law. Can he not be part of the Ninja-samurai-mink-pirate alliance instead? Pave the way for Capone D. Bege!
Ninja-Samurai-Mink-Pirate-Mafia alliance needs to happen! This sounds like the ultimate game of "Smash Up". Technically we also have Dwarves, Undead, Fishman and Cyborgs in the alliance ... did i mention, that i really love One Piece.

LotusHD

Banned
I'm so annoyed by Sanji it isn't even possible. He can't take one order of Luffy and shows no respect to him.
Often I still feel like he doesn't see himself as under Luffy.
That is why I prefer Zoro so much more.

I mean... it's Luffy, it's a pretty damn casual relationship.

Also you're forgetting the Dressrosa arc. :p

Anteater

I imagine Nami and Brook will help too? Nami's rain will help with mochi guy, and maybe Brook can freeze him and also deal with homies.

caliph95

Was this scene in the manga or is it the anime adding bullshit again?

Ninja-Samurai-Mink-Pirate-Mafia alliance needs to happen! This sounds like the ultimate game of "Smash Up". Technically we also have Dwarves, Undead, Fishman and Cyborgs in the alliance ... did i mention, that i really love One Piece.
check its in the manga

Majukun

I imagine Nami and Brook will help too? Nami's rain will help with mochi guy, and maybe Brook can freeze him and also deal with homies.

what would be the point of the plan then?
they made the entire plan because they can't win this fight ..sanji and luffy already fucked up by jumping out like that, if more people do so,you might as well just not have a plan at all.

they made the entire plan because they can't win this fight ..sanji and luffy already fucked up by jumping out like that, if more people do so,you might as well just not have a plan at all.

Yep plus Luffy , Sanji also strong and can escape much easier than the others .

Anteater

no one is telling them to win but I'm talking about a scenario where they need more support to hold back a giant army before Caesar can get into the air, especially you have Big Mom + the commanders + an army all trying to attack them

Top Bottom