• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

no one is telling them to win but I'm talking about a scenario where they need more support to hold back a giant army before Caesar can get into the air, especially you have Big Mom + the commanders + an army all trying to attack them

If they need more support it would be better for Jinbei to jump out than nami ,chopper or brook .

Majukun

no one is telling them to win but I'm talking about a scenario where they need more support to hold back a giant army before Caesar can get into the air, especially you have Big Mom + the commanders + an army all trying to attack them

the entire plan is about the people fighting on the ground being left back and the ones inside the castle leaving to safety thanks to them...

caesar is not kizaru, he needs time to get away,and since disabling foreveer all the big mom pirates is impossible,going out to fight is useless, you are not gaining any time because ythe plan needs you to be inside the castle before starting to escape anyway.

that's why nami and chopper are desperate at the end of this chapter,what sanji and luffy did is incredibly stupid,brave but stupid, since now they can't escape anymore until they get back inside...

thinking about it sanji can get back mid-way since he has is "sky walk"...and maybe luffy can too with g4...but nami or brook would be left behind.

thinking about it sanji can get back mid-way since he has is "sky walk"...and maybe luffy can too with g4...but nami or brook would be left behind.

Yep both of them have ways to escape by there self .
So maybe that is what luffy and sanji plan after they buy some time .
Everyone that out side fighting don't need Caesar to escape at least for the short term .

Can't brook just jump off the ship and run
Nami can make the flying nimbus Xp
Jinbe can call his shark buddies and escape under water boom all the strawhats everybody else escapes with Gastino

It technically doesn't count that Sanji has finally attacked a woman right? Because he attacked Prometheus? ._.
He'll block attacks he won't attack them himself tho

Majukun

It technically doesn't count that Sanji has finally attacked a woman right? Because he attacked Prometheus? ._.

he also only parried her attack really,and he already did that with kalifa back then

also he kinda knows that he can't reallu hurt bi mom..like he already said back then, she is basically an iron baloon

caliph95

he also only parried her attack really,and he already did that with kalifa back then

also he kinda knows that he can't reallu hurt bi mom..like he already said back then, she is basically an iron baloon
Considering he physically can't and was beaten into him i doubt that would matter to him

DJwest

Luffy barely made it vs Doflamingo and that was with huge help from Law and the people that protected him whilst he was recharging for Gears 4 round 2. How on earth is he going to take down a Yonko here? Big Mama better wreck everyone here.

caliph95

Luffy barely made it vs Doflamingo and that was with huge help from Law and the people that protected him whilst he was recharging for Gears 4 round 2. How on earth is he going to take down a Yonko here? Big Mama better wreck everyone here.
Hey he beat Cracker (With help of nami and the homies as well as Cracker having a specific weakness they could exploit and would have lost easily if it wasn't for rain and the help)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Great speech from Sanji.
Shit is about to go down!

Chiffon did you really think that would work? She's already in a state of extreme anger, seeing your sister's face in you would only make things worse.

At least Sanji and Luffy both have "flying" options too.

EDIT: Implication that Caesar and Judge knew each other?

Judge and Caesar science-bro flashback?

Lol the strawhats are truly my fav man both luffy and sanji planned on jumping out from the start regardless of what was being said, than proceed to argue about it lol all in front of a yonkou and her entire crew

It turns out that 2017 was the year of Capone.

Looks like everything should be wrapped up pretty soon. Luffy and Sanji jumping out is dumb, but it's as you'd expect from them. They should manage to buy a little time for everyone else.

caliph95

Prediction:
Luffy hits BM so hard in the stomach that she vomits up Carmel, ala Perfect Cell and 18
Is Big Mom going to also make herself explode using Haki technique then have luffy sacrifices himself and taking Rayleigh with him before BM coming back as Super BM.

Are we going to get a Captain-Crew Diambe Jambe or Pistol

Nah, Luffy Dominated Doflamingo. He just doesn't have complete control over Gear 4 yet. He smacked DOffy around the entire fight, it wasn't even a challenge. The suspense came from "Luffy's too tired, oh no!" lol...

Nah, Luffy Dominated Doflamingo. He just doesn't have complete control over Gear 4 yet. He smacked DOffy around the entire fight, it wasn't even a challenge. The suspense came from "Luffy's too tired, oh no!" lol...
Yea doffy isn't a good case to make. Cracker definitely is tho even with gear 4th he was having a hard time

Ray Down

Banned
Odas not gonna say the arc will get more exciting if they're leaving anyway. Idk about fights but more is definitely happening for awhile

tumblr_inline_myuc0oAR6B1qe47qn.gif

daveo42

Banned
I mean, does Luffy have anything else up his sleeve? I'm still on the side of it being too early for Luffy to take down a yonko and assumed his first would end up being Kaido.

Sometimes I check up on Fairy Tail to see how it's doing...

No idea what was going on in the latest chapter, but it actually looked cool. I have no context for it though

How many boobs ya see? That should tell you the kind of arc FT's in. That, however, has no relation on the arc being resolved through the power of friendship.

bjork

It's been years what's she gonna cough up her bones?

Doctorine was 141, maybe Carmel ate BM's chewed up food or something.

Is Big Mom going to also make herself explode using Haki technique then have luffy sacrifices himself and taking Rayleigh with him before BM coming back as Super BM.

Are we going to get a Captain-Crew Diambe Jambe or Pistol

BM is going to crawl back to her time machine and go to the alternate future where Vegapunk's androids killed Luffy and Future Law

Ray Down

Banned
Also looking at it again, it looks like BM just grab Zeus for the attack unlike just pulling on Prom check, so I guess Luffy and Sanji are only hitting Zeus.

caliph95

Yea doffy isn't a good case to make. Cracker definitely is tho even with gear 4th he was having a hard time
I think it was the case of Doffy outlasting Gear 4 with his injuries and would have killed if it wasn't for the citizens.

Though Yeah Luffy on his own and without the viv card would have lost against Cracker who had no trouble with it and forced him with one Cracker Soldier to go 4

Smacked around a Doffy who had been Gamma Knife'd and Red Hawk'd tbf.

I think it was the case of Doffy outlasting Gear 4 with his injuries and would have killed if it wasn't for the citizens.

Though Yeah Luffy on his own and without the viv card would have lost against Cracker who had no trouble with it and forced him with one Cracker Soldier to go 4
His injuries were healed with his DF, how much of that was even holding him back? He's a string man lol? Again, Law mentioned Luffy is using way too much Haki in that form, he simply hasn't perfected it yet. It might have been a more even fight if Doffy wasn't hurt at first but Gear 4 Luffy would win.

Cracker really just outsmarted Luffy, I don't think he's necessarily a lot stronger than him. Even so, seems to be more forms of Gear 4, so I don't think we've seen the limits of Luffy. He certainly hasn't been pushed to anything like his fight with Crocodile or Lucci since the time skip.

His injuries were healed with his DF, how much of that was even holding him back? He's a string man lol? Again, Law mentioned Luffy is using way too much Haki in that form, he simply hasn't perfected it yet. It might have been a more even fight if Doffy wasn't hurt at first but Gear 4 Luffy would win.

Cracker really just outsmarted Luffy, I don't think he's necessarily a lot stronger than him. Even so, seems to be more forms of Gear 4, so I don't think we've seen the limits of Luffy. He certainly hasn't been pushed to anything like his fight with Crocodile or Lucci since the time skip.
Crackers haki plus the frackers were way to much I wouldn't call that an outsmart definitely had the upperhand

Top Bottom