• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man Manga Gets TV Anime (Madhouse, Shingo Natsume, Chikashi Kubota)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

Which one?

6a0a16895fca0ebce3eacwvy7v.gif

59b0c23c0f17add9ac586w1zj4.gif

415a714ad6ae7fe949695k7xrt.gif

one_punch_man_saitama96bjw.gif

tumblr_inline_n4iih99voxxz.gif

one_punch_man___genoshcaim.gif

robot_ch21mvbf3.gif

This post will probably have more frames than an average episode.

convo

Well it would work somehow if it is based on ONE's version. Or Murata will do the key animations himself, he did get some animation practice at toei or at least he worked on animation before.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Im not even gonna get excited over this. Im gonna need to see the anomation first.

Kreed

I wish they'd let the remake get a bit further along before doing a series. But I guess they could follow the web comic instead if they do catch up too fast.

Savitar

Punch Man is absolutely fantastic. I prefer the nicer one myself.

But yeah the anime will catch up in no time, a fate that has ruined many an anime based on manga.

Dresden

Should be short episodes - five to fifteen minutes long - animated following ONE's style rather than Murata's. Of course it'll just look like the eyeshield anime or something. RIP

weird i just wrote a message on a comment section saying someone should develop a one-punch man game maybe telltale since i think it would fit an adventure style game

One of the best shonen I've read which given its premise says something about most shonen.

I wonder how much they'll adapt and what they'll cut out. I'm thinking they won't go past the invasion.

Yeah, just make it like a Panty and Stocking art-shift thing where it's ONE's version when not in fights and Murata's during it.

This would be amazing. I mean it already kind of happens in Murata with Saitama reverting some times.

Yusuke Murata is quite possibly the greatest living Japanese artist. Here's to hoping this receives better treatment than the Eyeshield 21 anime.

so Poll, which of these two animes will stay faithful to the art style of the source

1) One Punch man (by Murata)
2) Prison School
3) None

This has the potential to be the next Attack on Titan in terms of internet popularity if done right, They need to get a decent studio to animate it and it should be up to the Garou arc.

somedevil

tfw when it won't even look nearly as good as the manga

It won't look as good as the manga, but awesome news.

Have you read the source material by One because the anime will look better than that.

Now if only the writer actually cared to focus on the manga :(

If you mean One then One punch man is his side project and updates when he has time because Mob Psycho is his primary manga.

As for Murata I don't know what he does that takes that much time. He loves splitting one chapter by One into like 4 pieces that take 8 weeks to get done.

How does the premise not get boring?

I mean I haven't read the manga quite yet, but I can't imagine an invicible hero staying interesting for long

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They should just use the mango pages for storyboards, like really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom