• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnlyFans Looking to Attract Gamers to their Platform

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
98Gf2d8.png

Anyone signing up?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Here you go, gamers! Get that finger stamina ready!

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
They seem to misunderstand that a lot of their whores bring in their subscribers via twitch and youtube by doing some 'gaming'.
Maybe they're just trying to cut out the middleman? It wouldn't really be my jam, but I could see "watch me play GTA5 naked" being something idiots would subscribe to.

I'm not that desperate. I might be single, but this does not mean I am going to sign up for some creepy website and play video games in the nude for a bunch of horny guys out there. (note: yeah yeah, I know lesbians and bisexual women like that sort of content as well, don't go all woke lecture on me, I don't care.)

killatopak

I know onlyfans is notorious for nsfw content but I think they’re genuinely trying to have actual game streamers on their platform and not just booby streamers.

It was only recently that they tried to abolish the nsfw stuff there after all. Although they retracted it, it’s pretty clear they‘re trying to branch out from being only known for nsfw stuff.

Last edited:

EDMIX

I think many on here should strongly consider it.

Think about it, many of us didn't just get on Youtube the day it started, here is a chance to come on in the ground floor at the start of a different platform. Look at how many where able to blow up on Tik Tok when it first came out.

kiphalfton

I don't know what their problem is. First trying to move away from cam girls and now this. No need to change or diversify, when you have titties and ass. Keep it simple stupid.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
QLQzL-MXtxKEDlbhrQCDw-REiDsA9glUH4m16syfar_KVLRXlzOhN7tmAceiPerv4Jg
only-fans-logo-600x315.png

they look the same..

can someone tell me the difference? besides that one of them is targeted to underage teens

Mabdia

I know onlyfans is notorious for nsfw content but I think they’re genuinely trying to have actual game streamers on their platform and not just booby streamers.

It was only recently that they tried to abolish the nsfw stuff there after all. Although they retracted it, it’s pretty clear they‘re trying to branch out from being only known for nsfw stuff.

Might be what they want. But serious question. Why should anyone care about any content that is safe for the work at onlyfans, when you can get the same content for free at youtube?

What they had to sell is *sex and it makes money for them.

The same goes for gaming if they try it. They will need people exploiting nsfw content.

Top Bottom