• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orlando Jones fired from American Gods

HOLY SHIT FUCKING UNEXPECTED BLAST FROM THE 90S

ilhDzhS.gif

Ownage

I knew his mom well when she lived in SC, this was a long time ago. Orlando was good to her and bought her a Benz. She was pleasant, but hated white people. Eventually she changed her tune and relaxed a bit. I can see similar angst in Orlando.

nikolino840

I knew his mom well when she lived in SC, this was a long time ago. Orlando was good to her and bought her a Benz. She was pleasant, but hated white people. Eventually she changed her tune and relaxed a bit. I can see similar angst in Orlando.
So you met Orlando too?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Its so under rated i cant think of the name. I also liked that jean claude van damme movie with him and the drummer from that thing you do. I got to go hit up imdb.

Evolution. Just a really generic name for a fun movie. I couldn’t remember it either.

I also couldn’t remember Mulder’s real name, so bless Duck Duck Go for being able to actually bring up the movie, hahaha.

Top Bottom