• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techies

Can I do OT for already released games like Strike Vector which was released back in 28 Jan 2014? Just want a more unified place to discuss the game.

DryvBy

Is the Dynasty Warriors 8 OT not being created? I'd like to throw this up if no one is going to do it. Comes out tomorrow...

OK I have a question about possibly making an OT. Kerbal Space Program is still technically in early release but substantial changes have been made in the last two updates that make is much more feature rich and the upcoming update adds the NASA partnered content of Asteroid Redirect Missions, which look awesome from the recent previews. I guess I can just make a thread without the OT aspect right? But I figured if I could get the extra attention for this amazing game with an OT title it would be worth asking.

The current Kerbal thread here, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437191
hasn't been updated other than "no longer free" and I think this game deserves a much better, more informative thread. (I have the highest post count in that thread and would gladly maintain an OT I created) Especially with the significance of the first content release of KSP and NASA officially partnering with each other.

Can I make an OT for Kerbal Space Program with the release of the next update that includes the Asteroid Redirect Mission? The update has no set release date but it is likely very soon based on the past patch releases that tend to come out as a surprise soon after they start doing marathon preview streams, which started yesterday.

Golden Sun by UltimateIke (26th March 2014)

I don't think anyone has made a claim at this one. Virtual Console games on the Wii U are okay to make official threads for, right? And when should I post the thread? A week before the Japanese release (4/3) or the US/EU release (4/17)?

EDIT: I ended up working on it all day, so I already have the thread up early for the Japanese release! I didn't think I would be able to finish it so quickly, haha. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791642

Levyne

Banned
Golden Sun by UltimateIke (March 26, 2014)

I don't think anyone has made a claim at this one. Virtual Console games on the Wii U are okay to make official threads for, right? And when should I post the thread? A week before the Japanese release (4/3) or the US/EU release (4/17)?

Don't think there are any hard rules, but I see no reason anyone would object to an OT for that. Maybe just include "Wii U VC" or such in the title.

You could probably post it before the Japanese release if you wanted, since the release dates are relatively close.

Don't think there are any hard rules, but I see no reason anyone would object to an OT for that. Maybe just include "Wii U VC" or such in the title.

You could probably post it before the Japanese release if you wanted, since the release dates are relatively close.

Okay! Thank you very much!

Chettlar

Banned
Does anybody mind if I do Goat Simulator 2014? Thought I might as well.

Just didn't know if it was "big enough" to warrant an OT.

EDIT: I'm doing it. If I'm not supposed to, stop me pls. I really don't want to be juniored.

----

Goat Simulator 2014 by Chettlar (27th March 2014)

JayEH

Hey guys I'm new to the whole OT scene and would like to start getting involved. I'd rather start off small and possibly work with someone else on an OT. So if anybody wants some help with a game, I'd be more than happy to help.

Chettlar

Banned
Hey guys I'm new to the whole OT scene and would like to start getting involved. I'd rather start off small and possibly work with someone else on an OT. So if anybody wants some help with a game, I'd be more than happy to help.

Cool. I don't really have anything at the moment, but what kind of stuff do you think you could do? Graphic work? Info stuff?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Genso Suikoden 20th Anniversary Thread by Dark Schala (1st April 2014)

Slated for December 15, 2015 (JP release). I ended up writing something fairly lengthy the other day and figured I can turn it into an OP anyway.

Chrono Trigger 20th Anniversary Thread by Dark Schala (1st April 2014)

Because I want to and feel like replaying it soon to capture images for the OP. Slated for March 11, 2015 to coincide with the Japanese anniversary.

Thanks for continuing to update the OP, Nemesis_.

GeekyDad

What's the protocol for creating a general community thread? I searched for a general Harvest Moon community thread but didn't see one. Would love to get one going if possible.

LuuKyK

What's the protocol for creating a general community thread? I searched for a general Harvest Moon community thread but didn't see one. Would love to get one going if possible.

If there isn't one yet I think you are good to go. Still, you should make a post in here (just for formalities and future reference - if needed) and PM a mod asking if its ok, just in case.

IIRC you create a community thread on the Gaming section, and after a set number of weeks the mods will move it to Community.

Drago

The Sly Trilogy PS Vita by Drago (2nd April, 2014)

Game is coming out in about 2 weeks in Europe, though here in NA we gotta wait until May 27th. :(
Hoping it can be a place for European guinea pigs to give impressions on the quality of the ports in the meantime, muahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom