• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

PlayStation-5-controller16.png

SleepDoctor

Banned
Strangely it was ALL about the Tflops with the Sony warriors back then. How quickly things change.

#54 is an example of why the fanboys hate me lol. Its not every day you destroy someone's post with their own post lol

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I got one for you, gimmie a sec

AqD6eaq.jpg

What do you even say??..their goddamn mind is long gone..these ppl..are ...Different.
Except this kind of power never materialized, try that on PC and you never get linear scale power gain. It's just a fantasy. Sure, it's correct from theoretical perspective, but not really from practical stand-point. Or at least hasn't, because we don't know what RDNA2 brings to table.

#54 is an example of why the fanboys hate me lol. Its not every day you destroy someone's post with their own post lol
Whats wrong with you !
Why have you been holding on this gem this whole time...

ZywyPL

Banned
Huh?

I guess the PS5 is truly the best designed system because 36 CU's is the right balance. They should of gone 24 CU's and clock it at 3.0ghz to really blow the Series X out of the water.

I think 1CU would be the most efficient design, devs could guarantee it is 100% utilized 100% of the time, as oppose to XBX 52CUs that will mostly sit on idle all day long and just waste the die space.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Microsoft
"Halo Infinite will launch on the same day as Xbox Series X"

Sony
"The Last Lesbians 2 will release at an unknown date on PS4 after today's E3 show with the banjo player and White guy pretending to be Japanese playing a flute with traditional Asian garb and hat"

"OK, after showing the game 4 years ago TLL2 will release on Feb 21, 2020"

"No wait. TLL2 will release on May 29, 2020"

"Hold on again. Despite other game companies still releasing games during COVID-19 including Doom, FF and RE, the TLL2 is now delayed indefinitely due to COVID even though our other game Ghosts of Tsushima is on track"

(Board room meeting looking at PS5 launch titles)

"Gamers, we are proud to say TLL2 is launching on the same day as PS5 in Nov 2020. We have not committed yet whether buying one copy works on both PS4 and PS5. And let it be known, we have never heard of a game called Godfall before. This will be our best console launch title ever even though it was initially scheduled to be released almost a year ago on PS4"

Last edited:
Top Bottom