• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Other female characters with bushy eyebrows?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
As a girl I think this trend is weird and it's pretty much the hipster version of guys man buns.

Auctopus

Are those those things that are nothing like this?

zlWqYg6.png

I think they're meant to be the eyelid.

This is very much a character design trend in anime, so look forward to it in the next Tales game or whatever.

SxDYCst.gif

c504ce1b3952cc1d0e9bb666ee4aaf9dc6c1028a_hq.gif

As far as games go though, tuturuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~<3!

latest

LordKasual

Banned
Yes this is about Zelda in BOTW
the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-2017113174734_38.jpg

I find it strangely endearing and it seems to imply some interesting character traits in the way it goes against modern beauty standards.
I'm curious what other characters have this kind of design in other games.

lol

Probably not common in asian beauty standards, but there's nothing unbeautiful about expressive eyebrows. Zelda characters have always expressed the lips and eyes of its characters.

Also, i dont remember her name, but someone post a picture of the lead chick from Starship Troopers because she needs to be here.

Man I love me some bushy eyebrows. It's understated how damn sexy they can add to a face, so it makes me happy this whole damn Zelda eyebrow fiasco is happening ^_^

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
You just want to keep having your brow hairs pulled out. :p

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

btw, why does Zelda have hairy lips?
No lol! I just think it looks better. I prefer waxing when I can though.

DarkKyo

Not from a game but when I think of big eyebrows on a girl I'm always reminded of Shino from Samurai Champloo(Jin's love interest for one episode):
bYNvjVT.jpg

Top Bottom