• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outlast PS4 |OT|

derwalde

i probably wont play this because im too scared. i hate to be a pussy when it comes to horror games. i just cant handle it...

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Downloading!

Regardless of if it is multi or single player, it still has surround sound that the Pulse headsets will utilize with their surround modes, whereas any random pair of headphones would only be outputting a stereo signal.

Wait, what? My old Tritton AXPro 5.1 headset will only get stereo from PS4?

Finally downloading.

Took a few tries but I got it. Just had to go to the PSN Store on the PS4, select new games this month, and the PS+ free symbol was finally there.

Says I have 2hrs until its complete. As long as its done before night, I'm good.

-griffy-

Banned
Wait, what? My old Tritton AXPro 5.1 headset will only get stereo from PS4?

No, that's not what I meant. I know nothing of your headset though so I can't speak for it. I was responding to the notion that the Pulse would have no benefit over any other headset since it's not a multiplayer game. Obviously, not every headset has surround sound, so not every headset would benefit from a game with surround sound, regardless of multi/single player. The Pulse has surround sound now on PS4, so that is a great benefit. I don't know about any other specific headsets.

anybody else having problems logging in?

Ive tried on my phone app and on my computer but it keeps saying there was an error signing in. I am at work so I cant check my ps4.

EDIT: That Wont Fit In There beat me to it, yup I am having issues.

Same problem here bro!

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Im gonna turn off my router, my cellphone and play it in the dark at night its gonna be glorious!

ramuh

It told me, "Sorry you can not download this game at this time". I'll give it a few shakes.

Edit: Nevermind. It started downloading by itself. Happy. :)

Vizzeh

Banned
Cant sign in myself. But came to the conclusion if outlast isnt available on the UK PsPLUS, my US account is getting a subscription :D

hoserx

After many denials, I'm downloading. Just be persistent and I think you'll get through. It's downloading slowly, of course.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Hot damn. Can't wait to play this tonight with my XP Sevens on.

Hoping it scares me half to death.

ramuh

I'm really excited to put my Tritton 720s to good use. I usually quit scary games fairly quickly. My wife likes watching me play these types of games. So I will probably wait to play until tonight.

nOoblet16

If you keep getting the maintenance error just keep trying and it will eventually register as purchased under your account, after that you can simply go to the store again and you should see a download button instead of buy.

Top Bottom