• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outrun2 secrets - "fans will be will be very, very, pleased"

Hotsuma

How would Daytona's tracks work in OutRun? I can imagine Sega crafting new OR2 areas out of OutRun, Turbo OutRun, and OutRunners' stages, but using Daytona's? Unless they link the stages like the special course in Daytona 2, the Daytona courses would seem kind of dumb being in OutRun 2.

Just put near flawless conversions of OutRun, Turbo OutRun, and OutRunners on OutRun 2's DVD and call it a day. If Sumo can come up with some great extras, cool. I just hope Kikizo isn't setting people up for a big letdown with this 'we can't wait to tell you this superfuckingfantastico secret about OutRun 2' stuff.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
boutrosinit said:
Daytona tracks ARE the bonus tracks. And 8 player VS play online.

*Wanks cock*

boutrosinit.....I would like you to swear on your mother that what you're saying is true....

I refuse to believe it.

eso76 said:
Jacques is not a bad guy, don't get me wrong.

But the idea of having him take care of O2 music is like offering titus to develop the next zelda.

Dammit, outrun has the best soundtrack ever, never let jacques touch it.

Bollocks.

Jaques can turn even the best tunes into better tunes. Who knows what examples might surface............

BeOnEdge

Banned
if he's correct partially i'm betting on daytona tracks that ARENT based on the "daytona" oval. if they only used dino canyon, seaside street galaxy or even power editions challenge course, they wouldnt even have to use the name daytona. they could call the course "sega arcade madness" and not have to pay anyone(EA)with the daytona liscence a dime.

doncale

Banned
I know! the bonus tracks are OutRun2-quality renditions of the original OutRun tracks, and/or Turbo OutRun, OutRunners. see I knew it! lol

Top Bottom