• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

LiK

Yeesh, Orisa needs healing like a motherfucker. Between her huge hitbox and low HP, she is definitely not a main tank.

Also getting hit by her displacement ability feels super weird

I think she sucks when I played her in PTR. She's gonna be popular for a week or two and people will drop her like Sombra.

antitrop

I think she sucks when I played her in PTR. She's gonna be popular for a week or two and people will drop her like Sombra.

Well, I think people need to get more comfortable with her barrier positioning and Fortify timing, but her hitbox and HP aren't gonna change any time soon.

LiK

Well, I think people need to get more comfortable with her barrier positioning and Fortify timing, but her hitbox and HP aren't gonna change any time soon.

She's fun to play but I'm def curious how viable she'll be long term. And yea, her hitbox is gigantic. Widows and Hanzos can kill her easy.

Wanderer5

Hm first impressions on her wasn't too bad. Her utility skills has some nice potential, but yeah feels like getting healed is quite needed.XD

Her Oh! highlight intro is so adorable.

Fugu

This close call right before the win seemed worth sharing.

I do this on purpose a lot. It's a very good strategy as Pharah since a lot of characters will have a real hard time hitting you in those positions and if you're not alone then your team can provide you coverage. You can also do this to bait people into standing next to ledges so that you can boop them off. You just need to be careful with your timing and, of course, make sure that you don't actually die yourself.

I'm convinced that good Pharah play comes down mostly to having good exit plans; this is an example of why.

Vitanimus

I just want to play a game of QP where we try a bit but not too hard and it doesn't have an instalock Widow/Hanzo/Genji. Is that too much to ask?

KyleCross

Is the game fucked for anyone else? No one can see each other in Capture the Flag, with no sound effects or UI elements and the game freezes at match completion. There's no music either.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
35, THIRTY-FIVE FUCKING BOXES!

I saved them since last event ended, not 1 Orissa piece
So many fucking dupes, shit 3 loot boxes back yo back had the same spray

Come the fuck on

Fugu

35, THIRTY-FIVE FUCKING BOXES!

I saved them since last event ended, not 1 Orissa piece
So many fucking dupes, shit 3 loot boxes back yo back had the same spray

Come the fuck on
This is not how loot boxes work. Their contents are determined when you get them, not when you open them.

antitrop

Hopefully the server stability gets better soon, I have to play a Comp game within the next 5 hours not to decay x.x

My ping was only showing 20ms higher than normal, but it felt worse than that.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well that fucking sucks
Good to know not hoard my boxes

Still kind of stupid this many fucking dupes, its unreal
Only silver lining is that I gained roughly 2500 coins....

Also go play 6v6 No limits, people get tilted hella fucking to swap to other Heroes...
All 12 Orissa, just as 2:00 minutes left, someone always switches to Bastion
Then everyone switches up
You go from 12 Orissa brawl to a match of random Hero teams lol

Like play the new Hero, does the win really mean that much in Arcade, I mean I get the 9 wins for 3 boxes, that comes naturally

Orisa <3

She seems great, should take a while until I can lead her shots well depending on the distance. Completely revamped her controls, can't wait to try her more seriously.

Also... do you need a hug? Or that does not compute?

Can't decide.

komaruR

I'm breaking free! I end up as Rein a lot, I joke with Pinku because when I avoid Rein and all the spots fill up he ends up having to play Rein and we are doomed. Pinku's best comp character is Zen by far, so I rarely take a support spot in comp, though Pinku is trying to get better as Zarya.
branch out and play orisa while i play reaper. throw those shield out on the enemy and use the alt fire to grab them together for my reaper! :p
Yea. Lots of the initial crowd aren't on anymore... Tho we still have a pretty healthy community going.

Also you should mix this into your Junk play... https://gfycat.com/KeenFrighteningHamadryad
Not sure what's going on. Did he ult right after he blast himself up? and with that, it kinda cancel out his ult preping animation?
Don't we all? I mean that's the cherry on top to a winning formula.

True. If I had rezzed him we would have all gotten insane amounts of SR.
dam right. my hanzo will carry you all because my aim is true!
images

LiK

Capps and I playing unlimited heroes and everyone switched off Orisa after a round. Lol, she's not gonna be popular.

Halt ability range is kinda short. 7 meters or so...

But I can understand that if it was longer it would be used in cheap ways like pulling people to their deaths with ease.

Not seeing myself using that ability unless it's to pull someone close to me.

Capps and I playing unlimited heroes and everyone switched off Orisa after a round. Lol, she's not gonna be popular.

I'm seeing myself playing her on defense (2CP maps and hybrids until they cap first point), with a Rein too of course. She's probably going to be my second tank in those occasions.

With Owzers on Rein of course :p

Not sure what's going on. Did he ult right after he blast himself up? and with that, it kinda cancel out his ult preping animation

He's launching himself in the air then doing the ultimate. While that is happening he is being launched to safety.

Downloading patch now.

Top Bottom